If you're an aussie and you don't wife up this babe down you are gay af

if you're an aussie and you don't wife up this babe down you are gay af

>get creampied by 1000 negroids
>it becomes no longer socially acceptable
>become tradthot and make videos like this
literally 100% of the time this is the case, why would an Aussie want damaged goods?

she's literally perfect

shut up nigger

she is not white tho. is this really the face of "white supremacy" in 2018??

not an argument thot

Just mutt it up.

It's always the 30 something year olds that suddenly turn into white nationalist

traditionalism is so fucking dumb

you sont have to go back in time to have a good morals. you can spit on niggers and gays with out selling your car and riding a horse and carriage to work or going to live in the forest little a fairy

real white men are futurists

You remind me of me. Do you also sit and wait for pic related to happen? It will be the greatest 'oh shit' moment normie-niggerlovers ever have. I'll be watching on a mountain laughing. They always act like me not liking niggerbreeders means i'm just 'jealous', while in reality it's just that I don't want to live in a zombie movie in the near future.

You're an idiot. I guarantee she has to put up with the constant race-shaming too. They're are people who seek to oppress and eliminate us right now. They don't give a fuck about the one drop rule and it's why you shouldn't either.

La creatura...

Fuckable girl

>FUCKING ABO

LOL NO

She looks part abbo to me, look at her nose and skin tone

>when your eyes are too close together

>riding a horse and carriage to work or going to live in the forest little a fairy
>traditionalism
Read "Ride the Tiger" by Evola.
You're talking about primitivism.

>>get creampied by 1000 negroids
>literally 100% of the time this is the case
do you get paid to repeatedly post this? describe your ideal woman for me

cute,CUTE!

She's cute

She's one of these White Abos I've been hearing so much about.

>cute

definitely a 1/16th abbo type
into the trash it goes

if something is too good to be true its true

she looks like a who

90 bucks says she got blacked or noodled and now wants to act like she cares about the white race for beta orbiter money.

>Trusting political women

>Brown eyes
>Dark hair
>Olive skin

Not white.

>It's always the 30 something year olds that suddenly turn into white nationalist

After her time on the cock carousel has left her bored and dopamine-depleted.

>any time any conservative woman uploads a video, the same sperg posts BBC fantasies

Just begin your gender transition already and take all the nigger cock you want, you faggot. You're only projecting your own fantasies onto literally any chick who makes any political video. You're damaged beyond repair, you poofter.

Possible genetic testing to detect microchimerism?

>Implying otherwise
I go onto nigger threads and mock the shit out of them but even I'll acknowledge most "Tradwife" YouTubers or shit like that are likely retired thots. Niggers or not.

Sorry already have kids with my wife who also wants a white ethnostate

>woman wants attention, strategy #13535003

australia is so far gone that even women who consider themselves 'conservative' still get drunk and go clubbing every weekend, and might do meth or pills ONLY once a month or so.

Her face is mannish

White knight detected.

>>she's literally perfect
>She's actually just a 5/10

5-7/10 is optimal wife range.

In physical features, 5/10 but it's her moral values, and philosophy that make her a valuable and rare commodity. Wife-tier. I would not pass up an opportunity to date her.

>5
>Average/bland/mediocre/boring
>Optimal wife range
It's gonna be a definite no for me

she is one dick away from throwing all that away lol she is just a woman her "values" include getting fucked that about it

yeah just what i need a mouthy roastie who cant keep her opinions to herself.

this is like 1 million drops tho

oh an di forgot to add that you're prob not white, so whatever muhammed.

>includes a MURDOCH MURDOCH clip at the end

THE MADMEN HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!
Redpilling QT's with their high quality cartoons.

1. She is 100% white

2. Stop worshipping and idealizing white people - this will only lead to disappointment. The better mindset is: I prefer to live with whites. (From this perspective this girl is a win)