This beautiful lady

Here, new friend

Couldn't tell until you pointed it out.

So how are you coping, sisters?

>sisters
>Hidaka shitoku imagine

>shitoku
?

It's amazing how little shit I'm giving about this.

>male:mind control
I love being catered to.

>can't recognize that iconic checkered sweater and rapist smile
What is wrong with you Yamaganon? Well sure you can't see the pink shoes in the pic but still.

I'm fine, pretty sure it's temporary. I can't take the shitty death cliffhanger seriously either. I'm 200% positive they'll be together by the end of the show.

We should do a homodachi sings of this.

is it safe
Anyone who didn't drop hitorijime yet? I'm only watching for this cute

s3 when? ;_;

New visual for Sanrio sluts

Achilles doing le homos pose.

The thread starting off with Mugen helps the threads not get banned.
Stop this farce.

A thread with the mugen image was deleted a few hours ago.

t. guy who never got his Mugen thread deleted
No thread is more likely to be banned than another. There is no logic in the mods action, only dumb luck. The best we can do is create threads, hope they escape their notice, and posts in these as long as long as they're up. It doesn't mater if we use the original mugen or not anymore.

I wish mods would actually drop down and tried to have a conversation with us.

Fact is, most BL-gay stuff can't support his own thread (random BL, manga with gay stuff in it) and people also bitch if you start to homo post in some series.

I kinda rage dropped it out of second hand embarassment when the class rep told everyone they were kissing. It's still paused on my computer. Doushio

At least name the OP pic _homo.gif, so that the threads are easy to find from the archives.

More like remake + S3.

That's sad. The site even had a Mugen banner, why would they do this now?

>most BL-gay stuff can't support his own thread (random BL, manga with gay stuff in it) and people also bitch if you start to homo post in some series
Agreed. The existence of Mugen threads is also good for the quality of other threads.

I'm glad I didn't drop this, it has been getting a lot better lately and mangafags say the best is yet to come. Also pic related is a semen demon.

Just finished marathoning Yokai apartment. It's so refreshingly comfy: there's just the right amount of gay while not being too cheesy. Sure the plot is nothing too impressive (it is slice of life) and the character design + direction is rather on the plain and dated side, but I had a much better time watching it than I had watching Bahamut or Hitorijime.

Trusting the mangafags was a good choice for me. Boys looks way better in the manga and there's a literal boy harem. Who wouldn't want to be in Balaban's place?

The manga is better and also gayer

>He dies

Too bad. I hope Lous and his fuckboy survive at least.

>sisters

The resolution is handled fine, keep watching.

>you will never have a harem of young boys with feminine penis you can lazy around with all day
What have I done with my life, if only I had known earlier what I wanted.

>spoiler
I didn't know about that. Well, at least he probably won't have regrets.

Purple > Class Pres > brown > MC > yellow

>I didn't know about that
>Ch86
How?

ASSELIN A CUTE

That image is what made me read the manga, I'm behind.

>Rhythm game with a single button
Really?