Would you ever disown your child?

Would you ever disown your child?
For me any of the following would get them kicked out of the house and written out of the will:
>being gay
>turning away from Christianity
>dating a non-white
>being a Communist
>attending a liberal arts college
>leftist protesting
>getting fat

>being anything that isn't far-right
>not honoring their ancestors
>not having 6 children by the age of 30

"the will"...
you don't have any money, virgin

Even if I want I can't.
Disowning is illegal for french people

>Would you ever disown your child?

lactose intolerance

I'm a welder and I got in on btc early. I'm loaded.

I don't believe you

Alright then fuck off.

If I were to answer honestly, no probably not. It'd have to be really serious. The only thing that may prompt me to do that is if my child turns out to be a mindless crowd follower like today's "liberal" millenials that thinks the world owes them something.

Then again, if I'm a good parent, I wouldn't raise him like that anyway. He'd be taught discipline and free thought, to take the road less traveled and that the easy way is seldom the right way.

Did you know that your family secretly hates you?

your child is what you raise it to be, the way he/she/it turns out is no ones fault but your own.

but you wont have children so how can you do any of that

this. either by genes or upbringing, the parents are responsible.

That's not entirely true. You're half right. But children can be influenced by way more than just their parents. Their peers at school, television, forms of art, and general exposure to the outside world all have an impact on how their personality and upbringing turns out. But yes, the parents bear the greatest responsibility when it comes to that.

This. If you don't want your kid to abandon Christianity, you need to teach him why it matters, not just force them to dress up and go to church. If you want them to understand the value of work, you need to make them work for things, not just give them what they want and give them an entitlement complex. Your children's successes and failures are entirely your own.

I was disowned for not being a liberal
feelsbadman

What about disowning parents?

I haven't spoken to mine in almost a year. Sad but had to happen.

I don't know about that other guy, but I am pretty sure your family hates you.

Race Mixing

>implying
Kids these days have more social interaction with their teachers and random people on the internet than their actual parents. Yes you could say that it's the parents fault but then again, I'm pretty sure that if some kid in America or Canada says something along the lines of "I don't really like men dressed as women" or "I would like to be in a classroom with kids that look like me" the parents will get a social services visit pretty quick.

/fit/ has Rippetoe, Sup Forums has Richard Stallman, and what do we have?