Is there an antidote for the black pill?

Is there an antidote for the black pill?
I think I overdosed and now my life is in shambles and I have given up hope.
All my friends left me
All my hobbies are tainted
No girl wants me
Getting redpilled was a mistake.

Overdose on something else, preferably cyanide.

Only this

Chug some blue pills.

>Is there an antidote for the black pill?
yup, gun to mouth and trigger pull

Talk to your facebook friends

jk I was blackpilled last week. Just remember we CAN turn it around. It'll only take a few laws to make it happen and a lot of countries are getting more and more right as the months go on, including Germany.

It gets better user. Go lift.

God.

Set on fire
Watch snake squirm
This is metaphor

You aren't fully redpilled yet if you are hopeless and think things are meaningless. Seize your destiny.

How do I do this?

Unironically play Hotline Miami.
Literally was designed by two kids caught in the blackpill trap to burn off their blackpills.

love God

you need to have white children. if you're a shitskin then idk, probably just kill yourself.

just get off Sup Forums and work on self improvement man start volunteering and stuff.

>Weak

Become Übermensch. Forget the world, fuck the world. Become better, stronger, smarter.

weak

these

The only correct and final answer.

The red pill is the opposite to the black pill you shill.

>taking abuse like a bitch
He showed them, how will they ever recover

>All my friends left me
I left all my friends, fuck them, fucking normie dummies, they know nothing what is happening around them.

start reading dude. if you don't know what "ubermensch" is you haven't read enough. don't just skim wikipedia articles either, actually read books. also, start lifting weights.

>if you let your enemies abuse you, you win
How's that working out for you?

Is that real?

wait for the cultural singularity of memes. its fucking coming i swear.

>Is there an antidote for the black pill?
a small dosis of hope aways does the trick
but you're a lost cause

Chad THE fuck up, pussy.

>
>
>start reading dude. if you don't know what "ubermensch" is you haven't read enough. don't just skim wikipedia articles either, actually read books. also, start lifting weights.
as he said, read thus spoke zarathustra, redpilling is a tool for you to become a better man, to gain so much knowlege and to find what you feel badly with. also be ubermensch

There is no antidote for the black pill, as it is not a poison. But it goes down harsh, and your throat continues to spasm for a long time afterwards. Your cure is time.

No, son, he's just sleeping

This, I was black pilled till I started volunteering at my local refugee centre ,I help Asian find happy forever home now ..I feeeel great now

Lmao no, crude adove after effects

Back in my day a man was judged on how much he knew.You fucking queer.

by being a deluded ideologue who makes shit up so they have a purpose in life.

pic related learned well from the jews.

fucking underage stop posting

How to come back from the black pill:
1. STOP caring about society, because society is bullshit.
2. Live fast, die hard.
3. Rock n roll and metal are your friend.
4. Learn to appreciate hell, and get to know the demons.
5. Never say die.

Life is an adventure, and strife is necessary to drive us toward the light. If everything was always good and peaceful we'd end up self-destructing in the void of challenge. You take opioid addicts as an example. Utopia, peace, heaven, whatever you wanna call it, is fatal
Hell the very concept of heaven is bullshit. What would you do in heaven? What would pass your time with? What challenge or fight would you have? Nothing. You'd just be floating around in stupid bliss with muh god doing nothing valuable for eternity.

Fuck that bullshit.

My biggest problem is school.
I am in college for video production as it was the only thing I was good at in high school.
It even got my first year of school paid for with a state broadcaster scholarship.
I don't feel as connected with the craft here as I did in high school.
I want to quite school but my mother won't let me. I can't even take a vacation year as I have scholarships.

Man up, finish school.

Vacation comes when you have money from working, then you can do as you please. School sucks, but focus on the bigger picture.

> Paying for college for an art
You dun goofed. Get a job producing video now without a degree, it'll be easier.

Shill what you are talking about is known as Red Pill it is not black. Are you retarded or something or you are just pretending to be?

I'm talking about a vacation from school.
Doing something else and trying to figure myself out.
I don't feel mature enough.

I'm talking about a vacation from school.
Doing something else and trying to figure myself out.
I don't feel mature enough.
I have no guidance in my life.

idk my life got better since i got redpilled

Now is not the time to take a "vacation". You have no right to any vacation until you've got your financial security. There will not be any "figuring out", you'll just waste time. Suck it up and finish, getting a job isn't about doing what you enjoy. I am also finishing a major right now that I care nothing for. Doesnt matter, I will do whatever job I can get.

buck up and stop feeling sorry for yourself.