Crazy Shootout In a Liquor Store

involving two white chicks who refused to get blacked
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=138&v=uwiSl_zuSd4

Other urls found in this thread:

personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every woman should be armed, for her own protection and for the safety of her family. Why do Democrats hate women!?

Democrats hate everyone. They say that they are helping while they are killing you.

well they done good, they survived
but fuck, what was the younger one wating for, should have unloaded into him during the struggle

fucken niggers, if you have a legal opportunity to kill one, dont hesistate, do the world a favor

niggers have no regard for human life including their own.

Agreed. Don't give a liberal judge the chance to let these vermin walk.

THEY COVERED THEIR ASP

Stupid bitches. Why the fuck did they stop shooting at him before he was dead? At least get both of his fucking legs. Stupid motherfuckers.

>At 1:35 the younger one shoots the guy while the older chick is directly in line behind him.
>Really good thing these girls had small caliber guns.

crazy how she took a shot while the other 2 were grappling. It must have hit him though because he looked fucked up

HE A GOOD BOY WENT TO CHURCH N SHIEET

>Lee(the shooter) sustained multiple shots and was transported to a hospital. “I’m not even sure [how] he got away with his life at this point,” Sgt. Brandon Watkins told Tulsa World. While Lee’s injuries were initially reported to be critical, police say his condition has improved and he’s now in an induced coma.
Those girls filled him full of lead but either they missed his central nervous system or he was on some serious amphetamine.

>serious amphetamine.
Mostly likely a meth head as the pain from those wounds would put most people down.

My girl is out tonight with the daughter and shes packing heat.

Why the fuck would you stop shooting? The nigger literally walked up and took the gun out of her hand and almost got both of them killed.

Also was that like a .22?

Then she refuse to shoot him while he is stealing the gun.

Black guy stumbles around bleeding, still wants to kill, even in his last efforts.

Post their feet.

Probably in shock judging from how frozen up she gets, possibly not a confident shooter either.

That being said she could have definitely fired one right into his black head as he was coming back in

I'm guessing the older lady had J frame 38 and the girl had a 380.

tut tut some teenagers in florida say you don't need guns

Is this why you magdump and keep your distance? It is, isn't it?

Fucking nigger.

> something as benign as petty theft should result in a death sentence

If you have to kill a nigger you kill a nigger.

Be sure you kill your target.

EVERYONE should be packing.
Its time to put niggers down.

>nigger catches young girl suspiciously reaching for something multiple times
>thinks nothing of it

>nigger comes back in wounded (without gun? Maybe gun was fake?)
>womens empathy gets the better of them
>they let their guard down
>nearly both die as a result

I don't know who is more retarded in the video... niggers or women.....

Probably the nigger considering he’s dead

You that are talking about a thing you have never experienced.

*gets shot at*

AYO HOL UP HOL UP

*grabs gun*

>armed robbery is petty theft

Live by the gun, die by the gun.

It was the pro-nigger propaganda in he mind telling her he dindu nuffin and not to shoot him too much

Brazen theft when persons are present should absolutely be a death sentence. it's an incredibly violent act.

Sneaky thievery not so much.

Just like a lungshot buck

He had about ten seconds there before he ran out of oil and collapsed from low blood pressure

I agree. Ultimately, the jews did this.

>armed robbery is petty theft
So you're a nigger?

I just so happen to have a personality type perfectly suited for emergency situations so your projections of inferiority don't mean much to me mate.

Literally.

Yeah, I totally believe you, your are the australian Bauer.

Yes you fuckng nigger.

What was that vid? an advertisement to keep women out of the military?
>multiple shots
>can't even put D'Quan down at 5 feet

Democrats and anti-gunners are dangerous domestic terrorists wanting nobody but themselves to have the power, to have all the guns, and to be able to call the shots. They are victim-enablers- wanting people to die, wanting people to get hurt all for virtue-signaling. They claim they want safety yet the first thing they do is make sure that the material conditions for exploitation and suffering are affluent. They strip apart men and women from their right to defend themselves against all dangers, foreign or domestic. Neo-Marxist anti-gunners are the enemy of free people, who can fight back and for themselves. These niggers claim to fight for the common person yet the first thing they do is enable the common person to become vulnerable to criminals and people with special titles who are bestowed sociopolitical power. Without guns, without the means for self-defense, people are victims waiting to be oppressed by those who care nothing about being a law-abiding participant of this Republic.

keked and checked

Get this video public, get it well known, protect the 2nd amendment and remind people that protecting your life is more valuable than crisis actors milking a school shooting / potential false flag.

These stories happen all the time but no one heres about them. Start getting these out to the public and remind them why we need guns.

Yes they did not do that correctly. Don't move out from behind the counter. Just dump rounds on the dumb fuck as he comes back for more. And when the old woman was yelling at him after he came back in, before he walks up and grabs her, she should have unloaded as soon as he stepped towards her. Totally justifiable.

"Him wuh gud boi! Y dey shooted muh baybuh?"
Too bad the dumb nigger didn't die.

I don't care if you do or don't mate, if you read a bio for my particular personality category that's what you'll see - "excellent in a crisis situation".

not sure if trolling or actually this autistic

Find your own personality type and read the bio for it - it'll open up your mind to just how much of "you" is actually just an archetype.
Reading mine was like reading the story of my life.

>Probably packing her friend's cock, too.

Women are retarded for letting the nig get withing reaching distance without unloading every round into him

the girl is lucky she didn't watch her mom die in front of her own eyes due to their naive benevolence. she is also lucky she didn't shoot her mom and kill her by her own hand, too.

>if you read a bio for my particular personality category that's what you'll see - "excellent in a crisis situation".
>Find your own personality type and read the bio for it - it'll open up your mind to just how much of "you" is actually just an archetype.
>Reading mine was like reading the story of my life.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html

I'd leave my gf if she ever exhibited such weakness.

this

And let me guess, you are a guardian, right?

Nope

.22 is great, just need to a get a headshot, reduced recoil should help with that.

this isn't CSGO, nigger. you are better off dumping a mag in someone's chest instead of trying to shoot the head.

>.22 is great, just need to a get a headshot
or gut shot

Three of those sentences were repetitions of thought, but I agree.
My family is "Progressive" and they literally don't understand that they're voluntarily moving toward subjugation.
The horror of it is that the useful idiots don't even know what they're doing.
I will NEVER give up my natural rights to self defense.

Seriously.
Bleeding out may take some time, but it's reliable.
It'll slow them down and give you a chance to run away.

Did the nog die?

he's in critical condition

How is she packing heat when your posting a selfie of the gun (which is obviously not with her)... Retard.

Oh wait this...

>Sup Forumsack claims to have a girl

I should have seen it before posting.

>Downtown Tulsa
Definitely meth.

this video needs to go mega viral

You hit two organs and they're done it's not a mater of bleeding out at that point. If you put a full clip into someone they will be dead unless by mircale you miss everything.

god please no, can you imagine if every crazy feminist had a gun? 10 men would die everyday just for tapping them on the shoulder.

We should have an update when that nigger dies, hopefully he dies a painful death

Tulsa was a lot nicer when they stayed on their side of Admiral and we stayed on our side of Admiral.

whew lad

The only beard with a permit

This, if you shoot them in the head then they can't suffer while they die. Fucking niggers need to be shot for any and every reason.

She was probably thinking "I already shot him. Why hasn't he fallen down?". This is why police mag dump until the perp stops moving, then keeps them at gun point until they have back up.

This stupid fucking niggers name is literally Tyrone and these dumb cunts let him survive. Ape won't be so kind next time.

Yeah everytime the woman and the nigger were in close proximity and the younger woman was aiming at him I was legit worried.

This gives way to endless memes.

How How How can she do this?

barely
>guns stored under counter and not on person
>low capacity firearms