Every Woman Should be Armed!

Every woman should be armed, for her own protection and for the safety of her family. Why do Democrats hate women and children!?

yes everyone should be armed the more guns the less shootings as proven by the country of USA

Okay. Arm sane women. Don't arm sociopaths with a dozen red flags.

STFU pole kike

10/10 I want my first time to be with a woman wearing a holster with six six shooter and cowboy hat riding me like a horse with her yelling "giddy up".

>Why do Democrats hate women and children!?
its like they want women to get killed by niggers or something

Most shootings done in our country are with illegal guns in the majority black communities- look up Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis, pretty much anywhere with a high number of crime- usually black areas

Woman here- HAS GUNS, GOES TO RANGE, DOES REAL ESTATE AND NEEDS PROTECTION

congrats and all, but you know the rules...

The best thing the U.S. could do is start issuing guns to 18 year olds after dedicating classes throughout 9-12 grade on teaching them about responsibilities of being a citizen, the second amendment, and gun ownership. They're be a lot less shootings guaranteed. It makes you think about your actions, which can be applied to any action you may take.

Life and death is probably the most basic concept that even animals understand. If a nigger wants to run into a liquor store (with a gun) and threaten someone's life over money... well it's an open and shut case. There isn't any of this leftie "he was desperate," bullshit. It's a unilaterially clear and cut case of what happened, and he'll get damn near life (because everyone now understands what guns do).

>take one of these

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a McDonalds is a good guy with a McDonalds.

The only deterrent to someone who's decided to used deadly force is deadly force.

Think that you have DBZ laser skills, who's going to stop you from doing what you want?

The fact that you think that women and children need guns for their own protection just shows how fucked up your society is.

I hear being a real estate agent as a women has a high rape probability. Is this true?

Also,
>tits or GTFO

It shows how free our society is. With great power comes great responsibility, so bin that blade, Ben.

By the time the girl is able to pull out the gun from her purse, it would either be snatched out her hand or she will already be on the floor taking having tasty analrape session. Not to mention a lot of them aren't trained and some can be irrational who you wouldn't trust with a gun. This is why most women only carry something like pepper spray. It's way more practical then a gun for fending off rapists.

Women don't have to pull pepper spray out of their purse?

>Not to mention a lot of them aren't trained and some can be irrational who you wouldn't trust with a gun
Train them. I guarantee if they were trained and understood gun ownership a lot of them wouldn't be terrible demented party girl sluts.

Btw, you can't be in possession of a gun and consume alcohol.

She has a big McAss.

A big McButt with BrrraappSauce.

>giving women responsibility
WRONG
Every woman should be accompanied by a father or husband who is armed.

Women with neither don't deserve self-defence.

It's not just democrats. Republicans in florida are set to pass a bill that would ban anyone with "mental health issues" from owning a gun. Get raped? Lose 2nd amendment rights because PTSD. Get molested? PTSD. Have a baby and get postpartum depression? No guns for life. Of course, no one will seek out mental help now for fear of losing rights...which will only make mental health worse.