MC too beta for life

Junichi is too much, he doesn't think it's even okay to touch his own girlfriend. I mean, they're actually in a relationship and he does NOTHING about it. Even a pre-pubescent 12 year old has more game than him.

Any girl hates this kind of guy, total pushover, not charming, no courage to make a move. But sooo many anime keep pushing these boring beta MCs.

All I want is a goddamn ass-hungry MC like Issei or Tomoki from sora no otoshimono. Recommend me any decent MCs like them man,

Even a shy westerner is less of a beta than the average nip

Yeah but he gets to bang THIS.

>hagfags will defend this

You mean he gets to BE banged by that.

This site is 18+

QUALITY

>Recommend
>666
Nope

Rance

Beta MCs are a staple of modern anime and make it what it is today.
I say make all MCs even more beta then they already are. Give them girlfriends they are literally too scared to talk to the entire series.
Give me a harem anime where the MC has never uttered a word or made eye contact with any of the girls that love him.

Your favorite anime.

Begone Satan

Fuck off Satan, we all know how much of a buttblasted cuck you are.

Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica
Kaze no Stigma
Mondaiji

If you want progress, go read the manga. He's actually doing surprisingly well for only being 40 chapters into a lewd romcom series.

>cuck
Go back there

I hate him too.

UGHHH THICKER

>he doesn't think it's even okay to touch his own girlfriend

Go away, Satan

And what's even funnier than this is that he asked her out with the sole intent of getting laid, and does everything he can to not get laid

I'd like to think that he wants to have a responsible long-term commitment but it's really because this isn't that type of manga.

I think we can go even further.

its either a perverted beta bitch boy too afraid to do anything or a shounen protag who is literally magic jesus (i.e. Mahouka) who is completely asexual. take your pick, son.

And then she got mad; can you blame the MC?

Beta MC's make NTR doujins even better

It was Ranko's fault, but yes. Regardless, he did feel it was ok to grope her since she gave him the go ahead.

I didn't know they made doujins about beta MC's NTRing chads. Cute pig by the way.