Kaguya

Translations never.
Anime never.
Only evil Kaguya for you.
Although next week is a longer chapter and color pages so somebody needs to get on that shit.

They're taking their sweet time again this week.

Post crops in the meantime. Personal favorites

I love seeing Prez suffer

We need MORE gal mode

Please donĀ“t bully the Myu.

>she saw your dick

>comme c'est mignon

What a great chap

>no fanservice

>there are still people who think Hayasaka x Ishi is a thing

I usually hate side characters like this but there's something so likable about this guy

The wait for next chapter is fucking killing me, it's pretty clear that we're on the verge of a great arc.

He's a massive nerd, but before that an actual character, not just HAHA ANIMES GAMES I HAVE NO LIFE.

This

Someone post lolisaka.

>He doesn't read Kaguya : Wild West

Just fuck already: The manga

I will hate it so much if Kaguya and her grudge against Ishigami are the reason why he and Hayasaka can't end up together.

Same thing can be said about any the solo couple rom com. That's what make them so fun, however
P/s mfw Jag never ever again

Is that an Akagi reference?

>grudge against Ishigami
No such thing. She's already warmed up to him. In the fireworks chapter she's shown thinking of him as the first kouhai she's looking after.

Aka's background characters are cute! CUTE!

Forgot pic goddammit

Will Kaguya stop pretending to be retarded?

Have a better loli

Truly the best loli I've ever seen on this vietnamese mobile game advertisement forum.
C'mon user, unfuck yourself.

Fucking kill yourself phoneposter.

She's not pretending, but she's only retarded when it's about her beloved president.

Waiting for translations arriving at uncertain times hurts more than seeing reddit infest those threads. Wish they can stick to a proper release schedule.

I'm rushing to have it done by tonight.

I hope they actually get together during the series rather than at the end. There's more than enough possibilities of love is war and attempts at outdoing each other in an actual relationship

Tonight freedom time? Is there a point in staying up if I'm in Europe?

In around 5-7 hours

God speed user.

I imagine they will get together before the end, there's still opportunities for DRAMA and questioning the NATURE of LOVE during a relationship. Most other romances place all their emphasis in the build-up, which is a shame.

I'd be surprised if it didn't continue past the start of their relationship.

It totally should based on the premise alone. The mind games will start for real once they're in a relationship.

Will you post here or make a new thread?

>DRAMA
This reminds me. Doesn't Kaguya and Hayasaka's family forbid them from falling in love? I feel like there'll be an arc where those two girls will work together to either break free or convince their family to allow them to love and be themselves.

I'm pretty sure Hayasaka's good. Kaguya's probably going to have an arranged marriage at some point.

The only one not allowed to have a boyfriend as far as we know is Fujiwara. Kaguya probably can't have one either, but there is nothing confirmed about it.

>Doesn't Kaguya/Hayasaka family forbid them from falling in love
No but Kaguya learned from early on that she should never trust others. Also she's supposed to not sully the family's reputation. And Hayasaka family is probably very strict too but nothing about not being allowed to fall in love either.

Kaguya has the Shinomiya Precepts, which seem like a series of warnings about how trusting people in general is a bad idea. I don't know that it's actually forbidden, though.
>Kaguya's probably going to have an arranged marriage at some point.
That's a common prediction, but I doubt it. In her internal argument during the birthday chapter Iceguya sounded like she was expected to find a good man herself.

> kaguya's father was ntr'd

and that is why "not trust others"

>He actually does love his daughter and wants to protect her from what he went through
>Distant because seeing her reminds him of her mother
>In the end Shirogane really just has to prove that he'd be loyal and not leave her
That would actually be an interesting twist.

Would probably turn people off when he tries to rape a woman in the first couple of chapters

Is aka akasaka famous yet? i'm waiting for istant bullet remake

So does she end up thinking those two are into each other or something due to her misunderstandings of their conversation?

I think they leave her alone to be gay together.

... kaguya cute. CUTE!

Kaguya just got voted the best new manga, so he's definitely getting there. We'll probably have to wait until Kaguya ends, though.

is it aka's vocaloid?

She's just glad they made up, even if her party lasted a whole 5 minutes.

I wonder why Hayasaka still hasn't had a boyfriend yet. She seems to be very good at hitting on guys. She can easily get one if she wants to.

She may act like she knows what she's doing but she still has zero experience. She probably just hasn't met the right boy yet (hoping we get a candidate next arc). Also if she was trying to hit on a boy she actually liked she would most likely screw up just as bad as Kaguya.

I'm guessing she's not found anyone she finds particularly appealing yet. Maybe her type is old men who make hydraulic press videos.

I kinda want her love interest to be a (misunderstood) delinquent boy. Even though i dunno if there are even delinquents in a school like Shuuichin.

I just noticed that both are pretty interested in computer stuff.
Hmm...

Not gonna happen. She knows about/met him but ignores him. Also Ishigami kinda has too many scenes with Chika for them to not hook up sooner or later.

Ishigami is about the closest thing to a misunderstood delinquent at Shuuichin.

I meant someone that is feared/good at sports because she is basically a ninja and also likes to sometimes be a little cruel.

Yeah, Hayasaka knows about everyone in the Student Council very well so the fact she doesn't have a thing for Ishigami yet may mean that she isn't interested in him at all.

Well there was that one background guy who was the son of a major yakuza boss. But I think he's already got a love interest with that one background girl who's the daughter of the chief of the Tokyo Police.

It's the other way round though. Also we really need a spinoff about those two.

TLs WHERE?

5 minutes

never. RIP in peace Kaguya tl

here or new thread?

you got pranked

It's always a new thread.

neither

What happened to Ishigami there, anons?

thanks glorious translator-kun

>ishigami's arc
>actually romance for him

Who will be the lucky lady Sup Forums? maybe even someone new?

Fujiwara

It'll be Kei.

Fujiwara's little sister.

Prez's little sister.

Everyone's little sisters.

that girl that is always crying, you guys know which one.

Why was this creepy to Kashiwagi?

Normalfags always get angry when you remind them they're shitty people.

You're right, Maki deserves some love.

>she goes to the student council for "love advice"
>After Fujiwara ruining everthing, she is abou to cry (again)
>Ishigami actually helps her and give good advice
>Maki falls in love
>Now stalks Ishigami

A man can dream.

She can't into pure love.

Having weird stalkers fall in love with him is kinda president's area of specialization though.

Miko or Hayasaka.

is this serie was your cliche harem, I bet prez would already have a yandere girl on his harem.

Yeah she's called Kaguya.

Are you reading a different manga?