Why won't Sup Forums accept the fact that gun control works?

>Mass shooting in australia
>Politicans stop shillig for special interest groups and decide to address the problem
>Pass constitutional amendment and gun control low
> No more mass shooting

>Mass shooting in America
>Politicans continue shilling for gun lobby and refuse to pass legislation
> Thoughts and prayers, mk
> "Muh constituion", "muh assault rifles"

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2015/11/10/australias-secret-gun-problem-exposed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
archive.is/Kw6sg
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE&t=229s&ab_channel=TruthRevoltOriginals
youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs&t=1056s&ab_channel=StevenCrowder
snopes.com/crime/statistics/ausguns.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sahgey cuck weve been over this

australia is not the united states

the problem starts with demographics, culture, poverty

Looks like most countries have as many shootings as with gun ownership. Not to mention ownership isn't a right in your country.
Now compare general crimes.

locking everyone inside a 4x4 box would work too.

Australia is an island with excellent control of what comes into their country through their port system.

America can't even be bothered to build a wall to keep out unwanted illegals.

Go ahead and ban guns. I'm sure everything will go according to plan.

Withaout source your pic is worthless

>what happens if we remove all the countries that don't fall on this line

Also I've already investigated this looking at all 180 countries and TOTAL MURDER RATE, and there's no correlation. I will post data for those who do not believe.

Now post the chart of gun homicides v ownership.

now do it without niggers factored in

The "gun lobby" is a massive portion of our population. Why do you fucking retards pretend like it's some independent being?

>tightly controlled borders, island
>overall homicide rates did not
>multiple mass murders with arson and other means since the ban

Now compare the violent crime rate. Whether or not a gun was involved

or suicide

Argentina FTW!

Australia has had a steady homicide rate since they took your guns away. now please fuck off.

Totally agree user, in a stable, nationalist society, not everyone should have the right to own a gun. However the burgers will need them for the race/civil war so for now it is a necessary evil that will be needed soon

>remove guns
>people kill each other with knives
>gun deaths go down
>knife deaths go up
>overall deaths go up

prove me wrong
oh wait you can't
what did he mean by this?
literally makes you think
You aren't a reta--
shit thread

it disappears, I've already done exactly that from the data available from wiki. It's actually what lead me down the gun control rabbit hole, and there's actually no evidence gun control works. If you look at the murder rate vs ownership of guns across all 50 states + DC you actually find a negative correlation between gun ownership and murder (Wyoming, for example, is one of the safest states with almost 100% gun ownership)

SHALL

Remove niggers shooting niggers and the rate of murders plummets.

Where's the nigger axis?

Mass shootings in Austrailia were already so rare that there's no concrete proof the gun law changed anything. Secondly, the gun confiscation in Australia failed anyways since only about 1/3rd of gun owners actually handed in their guns.

its like you people don't understand that the US government makes world policy. We as us citizens keep our government from becoming a marxist despot by keeping it in check with our right to guns. You should have guns, but you dont need them because WE have them.

I know that it WOULD HAVE worked back in the '60s, but there's such a gun saturation now that mass confiscation is the most unrealistic, bazinga dogshit ever proposed.

>Australia is an island with excellent control of what comes into their country through their port system.

Except it isnt. Lets take a look.

thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2015/11/10/australias-secret-gun-problem-exposed/

>Gun related deaths

EVERY TIME

>No more mass shooting

There's been 3.

I only count 2, am i retardeD?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

I also don't get why people throw this meme around "no more mass shootings" -- 2 or 3 it's just obviously false.

GUN RELATED DEATHS = mostly suicides
you fucking retard

Violent crime rose 42% in 10 years after the gun ban. 50% rise in the rape rate.

archive.is/Kw6sg

Funny how criminals ignore gun bans.

9/100k * 320 mil = 28800 deaths, which should make you wonder what those numbers mean.

Because you're counting fake shootings like Florida, Vegas, Orlando, and Sandy Hook

Plus America has the American nigger.

kys, paid shill

>There's been 3.
There has been at least 4.

it doesn't matter if it has worked elsewhere... its too late to work here lol we have had guns since before the country existed. its far too late to take the guns

>fake

Yeah sure.

fuck off faggot, shithole country

> No more mass shootings
> Ignore Monash

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE&t=229s&ab_channel=TruthRevoltOriginals

youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs&t=1056s&ab_channel=StevenCrowder

The actual graph including data from all countries in the world.

Turns out the exact opposite is true when you stop cherry picking data. Imagine that!

Also r^2 of 0.023, reject the hypothesis bitch.

They probably have a new definition for mass shooting too.

If you account for Aus only having 7% of the population the USA and that the majority of those people are compact in a shitty, tiny city then all you learn is that more people = more deaths

Generation Kill ain't giving shit up.

diversity breeds sectarian violence.

>war zones are less deadly than central and south american countries

Sage

Doesn't change the homicide rate, it just shifts the proportion of means by which people are murdered.

Seems like there were only five or six mass shootings before Port Arthur.

The R-squared on that line fit looks pretty shitty desu

>gun related deaths
you mean to tell me murderers that have access to guns prefer to use guns?

show me murder rate vs. guns per capita and give me your interpretation please.

Do one with black population percentage versus gun deaths next.

Now make one that compares violent crime and brown minorities.

how about you show us the rest of the countries?
Also "gun related deaths" includes suicide witch accounts for more than half.
also Australia doesnt have a nigger problem

mutts are more prown to mental illnesses

>gun related deaths
What a Jewish fucking graph.

why don't you compare it with total murder rate?

in all fields faggot. like when tyrone fills your holes

fpbp

saged

My freedom involves you not being able mandate what I can own based own your own fears. Fuck off.

There are lot of diverse countries like Barbados and Argentina below America on that list

That is completely untrue

1) The Weimar Republic has stricter gun control laws than Nazi Germany. Hitler actually loosened gun control laws.

Having handguns or civilian weapons doesn't do you much good when the military has tanks and automtatic weapons. You just get killed faster.

snopes.com/crime/statistics/ausguns.asp

proven wrong.

Can we please filter by race, PLEASE

The graph in the article you linked literally shows the rate on an upward trend until years after the ban. The article says that after the ban there were less deaths, but the timeframe indicates that there probably wasn't a cause effect relation. Snopes even said as much in the article. Since Snopes is very biased towards the left, if there was a good case for it being a cause and effect, they would have presented it. The article does mention that firearm deaths have decreased, but there are a few problems with that. A large chunk of the increase was due to less firearm related suicides, which is obviously not relevant. Second, the amount of firearms related death being reduced is rendered irrelevant by the fact that overall violent crime increased in the years after the ban (until the 2000 drop off). This supports the theory that taking away firearms increases non firearm violent crime, a theory you say is 'proven wrong.'

What I don't understand is why anybody from any country other then the US would ever give a fuck about them solving their violence epidemic.

If you're going to expend any energy into caring about what goes on in other countries then really what we should all seriously be doing is shilling as hard as we can for the US to have cameras in every classroom.
Don't you want to watch this shit?
I bet America would love to sell it.

I just bought 3 ar-15s and I'm keeping them for me and my family.

>gun control

Australia never had 102 guns per 100 people.

Their highest ownership per 100 people was 30.

Nearly every person in the country has a gun in the US.
A ban will change nothing.

What's the population of Shitstralia? 25... 26 million? New York City alone has almost 10 million.

Do a little statical anaylsis, Sir Cucksalot.

I wish commies like you would hang themselves and save me the bullet.

"rate on an upward trend until years after the ban."
Yeah , all the guns did not disappear right away. It took a while to get the guns off the streets.
" less firearm related suicides, which is obviously not relevant. "
Yes they are . Suicides are awful and we should try to prevent them. Studies show it leads to less succesful suicides (since people use less lethal methods like pills which they can be saved from , unlike a bullet to the head).

They did normalise it per thousand people
Australia isn't commie.

People will still kill each other sure. But it makes it a hell of a lot harder for people to do so. If someone stabs a cunt then its intentional because they we're carrying a weapon to deliberately inflict harm. Carry a gun then its "self-defence" and you get away with it

Explain why France, a country with relatively strict gun control laws, has a completed suicide rate similar to the US. Are you suggesting that people in the US are happier overall or otherwise less prone to suicide were it not for easy access to an especially deadly method?

>gun deaths per 100k
stop

I think you understand that the constitution in Australia and the UK is based on statues and not a codified document, right?

You're comparing the US to extremely crime ridden poor third world countries like Brazil and Colombia. Its more appropriate to compare the USA to other developed rich nations.

Wowie imagine that most gun deaths are suicide. Guess we better ban guns.

The issue is that it infringes on the right of the people to defend themselves against criminals and Jew-controlled governments.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT COME AND TAKE IT

Importing nignogs by the thousands
Expects the crime rate not to rise

I did that analysis myself using available statistics from govt organisations.

This data shows conclusively that when you remove third world nigger shitholes, oh look a trend forms between gun ownership and homicide rate in civilized countries, helmed by the highest rate in the US.

BUT OH WAIT, WHAT DO WE HAVE A LOT OF IN THE US?

Really roasts those almonds.

>Yes they are . Suicides are awful and we should try to prevent them. Studies show it leads to less succesful suicides (since people use less lethal methods like pills which they can be saved from , unlike a bullet to the head).

Suicide is my choice. It is my body and right, I don't want to be saved. If I regret the moment I jump off, I had every freedom to make that choice, even if it was a wrong one.

Why are you comparing the US with all these White nations? US demographics closer to Brazil and Venezuela, both of which have strict gun control. Why dont we compare those numbers?

>muh demographics

>gun deaths
>not broken out by cause or race

Because you cite statistics like this

Argentina statistics do not account for unregistered weapons. It is more likely we are close to the main secuence, in the line of the USA.

>let's see what happens if we don't live in reality

Checked and your arguments are fucking stupid.

Now show me the one which charts traffic fatalities to civilian car ownership.

Wyoming also has almost no cities. The total population is less than two thirds of a million.

humm, no Brazil
humm, no Venezuela
humm, no african country

I see what you did here schlomo

60% of gun related deaths in the USA are suicides. Source: CDC

Who's got the graph where you only include US states with 94% white population, like Australia?
It makes up 23 million citizens, same as Australia's population, 25% gun ownership, again, same as ours (But here in Australia you can't use them for self defence), with 380 yearly homicides, compared to our 400 yearly. So in white states in the US, with guns for self defence, you're safer than in Australia, where they're banned for self defence.
Funny that.
Not to mention overall aggravated assaults, 4,000 per capita in Aus, whereas in Texas/white states it's closer to 300.
So slightly less likely to get murdered in white states, but there's 3x the chance that it'll be by gun, rather than knife, and overall you're 10x less likely to get assaulted.

Multiple massacres with australia since the ban with fire, go look it up. Also the overall homicide rate remained relatively unchanged. In fact the US rate declined faster than Australia during the same period with no stricter gun laws.

Also
>gun deaths
No shit. You'll find a correlation with motorcycle ownership and motorcycle deaths. Look at overall homicide rates nigger. The UK banned handguns in 1997 and the rates increased.

This is the king of gun-loving non-arguments.

Citing the Constitution is nothing more than an appeal to authority, which is, as the president y'all would love to suck off would say, SAD!