It's really easy to draw C.C. why don't you try it yourself?

It's really easy to draw C.C. why don't you try it yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JK9uQNBDxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Help ccreayus to make more C.C. art!

sure

Perfect

>animes are really ayy lmaos
It all makes sense now

Good job good effort

1. Draw a pointy oval
2. Draw the rest of the fucking immortal pizza witch

Did I do it right?

Whenever I try to learn how to draw, I always get to the hair part and then give up.

I'm stuck, could you give more details on step 2?

>try to draw anime character
>end up drawing my're waifu
Is this a curse or a blessing?

You can try a simplified form.

WOAH it's true.

Fuck off ccreayus, give up you won't get other people to draw your waifu for you, you will need to continue doing it by yourself.

Ugh

That's not CC, that's a midget from OPM

amidoinitrite?

You idiots are good for nothing.
I learned how to draw C.C. in 1 minute.

done

ayy

kek, classic

Perfection

It's funny but I've been reading some art books lately and this is basically the vibe I get from all of them. They're 95% psychobable and when you get to the actual drawing they never fucking explain the actual steps they go through when doing it. It's just "constantly practice and learn from real life", which is true but I bought an art book to learn how to do proportions correctly and to learn the best order to draw features in. Why are artists so shit at teaching?

i usually don't draw

good job

>It's funny but I've been reading some art books lately and this is basically the vibe I get from all of them. They're 95% psychobable and when you get to the actual drawing they never fucking explain the actual steps they go through when doing it. It's just "constantly practice and learn from real life", which is true but I bought an art book to learn how to do proportions correctly and to learn the best order to draw features in. Why are artists so shit at teaching?

If you are at least half-competent artist who finished some art school or at least learned the same amount of drawing techniques that doesn't even involve digital drawing then you are pretty much ready to draw any anime shit already because of how simplistic it is.

I mean, sure you could grow bigger and put more and more details and draw all the great stuff on characters that separates a pro from a deviant-art entry level scrub but drawing anime faces and anime characters is really that fucking simple.
Drawing backgrounds and modelling stuff is actually harder.

/ic/ please go.

Draw the rest of the fucking owl.

Wow are you some kind of PRO

Can I donate you on patreon

Soon, family. I'll let you know then.

You can tell it took Creayus time to master C.C.'s hair.

Creayus doujins with C.C. often involve anal and DP.

ayy lmao

This is pretty much the best description I've encountered on how to draw anything ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=9JK9uQNBDxQ
Skip to the part where the four guys are drawing the tree to get to where I'm talking about.

>Draw a head
>Now draw the rest of the face
Fuck off Loomis

Loomis wants you to try it first before getting specific and learning them individually which is by the way in his book.

Are you a fucking gorilla?

Post your drawing

How horrible. They need to dig into what makes anal charming on its own, not just use it as another hole to fill when you have more people.

I'm not done yet, real art takes time.

>How horrible. They need to dig into what makes anal charming on its own, not just use it as another hole to fill when you have more people.

What's charming about anal?
I like it more than vanilla sex doujins because it's kinky and perverted.

How much of a process it is to get the penis into the butthole. The implied submission/kinkiness from the woman. The charming shape the vagina goes into. That sort of thing.

Not true. Drawing more realistic stuff, and backgrounds are more free form, and allow some leeway to be a little more sketchy. I mean draw trees and shit right now. It's fucking easy. However, when dealing with anime, you only have so many lines you can use on that fucking face. If you place even one incorrectly your work is now wonky garbage. I don't even know how the fuck mangaka did this before digital art became a thing.

More like pizza face.

This is utterly fascinating, thanks for this.

Give it black eyes and it looks like an ayylmao hybrid

>check for "creayus" + "double penetration"
>both doujins are cloned Lelouch scenarios
I should have remembered she's incapable of anything other than vanilla.

You say that as if its a bad thing.

>Not true. Drawing more realistic stuff, and backgrounds are more free form, and allow some leeway to be a little more sketchy. I mean draw trees and shit right now. It's fucking easy. However, when dealing with anime, you only have so many lines you can use on that fucking face. If you place even one incorrectly your work is now wonky garbage. I don't even know how the fuck mangaka did this before digital art became a thing.

Funny that you think so but you are wrong

"it's really easy" he says

Best one in this thread

CUTE

Thanks for forcing me to pick up the tablet again.

>I don't even know how the fuck mangaka did this before digital art became a thing.

You bleach the paper.

I try to, but I'll just never be as good as him. He's the ultimate CC artist.

You're pretty good.

Nice.

Still really good. Try practising her eyes over and over again. Or don't, I can't draw for shit so my advice is moot.

I don't get it. What was the message you saw?

that's hardly news

Deviantart detected

With manga, there's a lot of planning. With anime, there is also a lot of planning and most frames can be trashed anyway. Plus, when the animators practice the designs enough, and design in general, it becomes much easier. Faces become route.

You can't learn drawing from books.

Post yours

That's so cute taht I'm going to save it.

why is it so small?

>cut

T-thanks

that ain't half bad. good job user.

Ivan BTFO of those other guys.

Got a blog?

Are you just joking at this point?

It's different anons now. My only comment was "I saved it because it was cute!". The blog guy is someone else.

Yuri cowboy?

Wait what the fuck

That's a fucking cute smol-C

Oh user, you rascal

I wonder who's behind this post

Sandstar'd

This is the best I could do, I'm sorry

is that Enkidu

I lost my tablet pen, can only find something from 2008

>this good
>from 2008
So you're a top-tier pro now right? It's been nearly 10 years.

I tried following the tutorial with a mouse in MS paint and I ran out of space

Minor improvements but those were college days. Real life and full-time jobs called in the meantime.

Fuck MS paint

>tfw user used MS paint and got a better result
Tell me, how much time did you put in