EMERGENCY: Arab Spring 2.0, prepare yourselves

This is Arab Spring 2.0, it's the attempt to burn uproot western civilization by the globalists

>3 weeks until spring
>media starting to shape message that this is a 1960s style revolution, a "spring"
>only hope democrats have is to sow enough chaos during 2018 to get voters to polls
>only method democrats and CIA know of is Color Revolutions

don't let this happen, Sup Forums, we must begin planning global operations to bring this cancer to heel

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.tv/video/252626/muslim-americans-protect-themselves-amid-rising-islamophobia/
livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about we just make fun of them for being liars.

>implying antifa riots weren't our Arab spring
>implying it didn't fail because normies knew how hypocritical it was to protest "fascism" when every alternative this group gave was more authoritarian than the status quo

I agree.

How did that arab spring turn out, user?

>5
So you're saying the 56% meme is for Jews?

Remember the antifa-revolution?

Oh right there never was one 'cause they are whiny faggots

Nothing will happens faggot creatura

They think they are awakening a new "Arab Spring" but in reality they are only a initiating a new Years of Lead.

>only hope democrats have is to sow enough chaos during 2018 to get voters to polls

The chaos caused by their violent resistance to Trump's candidacy all but put him into the oval office. They send the wrong voters to the polls.

Remember Russia didnt interfere in our elections, just that every Democrat won solely because they did

is Trump going to give loyal citizens the opportunity to defend our country to full extent of the law?

Bump

pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

These crisis actors need to be mocked

That is by far the gayest headline of all time.

If that's the case, the elite must be more frightened than ever! I just hope they realize that there are people in position to eliminate them once they try to harm the republic.

Yes, but do I get to shoot commies?

Yup. Accuse other of what you are doing. D&C jews came up with that because that is what they are.

As a start.....
Nezel Hamze is a sheriff deputy in the same county as the Florida shooting. He's the chairman of CAIR. FUCKING CAIR!
He was providing seminars at local mosques and mosques AL around Florida encouraging Muslims to build guns, get licensed, and concealed carry as well as training them on the proper use of arms.

THE SAME POLICE DEPARTMENT NATIONALLY PUSHING GUN CONTROL IS TRAINING MUSLIMS HOW TO SHOOT.

fusion.tv/video/252626/muslim-americans-protect-themselves-amid-rising-islamophobia/

Give up your guns you racists

Actors from a school where 40% are Jews. What a surprise.

That's what they do about everything.

Do all sheriffs in America LARP as 4-star generals?
Is it a RESPECT MY AUTHORITAAAAH! thing?
I asked /k/ but for some reason they got pissed

So the cop dindu nuffin, and the shooter dindu nuffin.

And they say this isn't political or anti-2A. Bunch of shameful propagandists.

What should we carry in our Arab Spring 2.0 bag to be prepared?

Yup. Because, what are jews anyways? I doubt very much they're 56% of anything. They look like every play dough color mixed together.

I love when the shills call us schizophrenic.

Uhmm... Okay...
From what I get out of this is...nothing that happened was wrong?
Even the "killing"?
"I don't blame anyone"

If we became a communist nation, kids like this would be sex slaves to the ruling class.

Truly chosen by god

There is no spring
Just eternal summer for the bourgeoisie social elite LARPers

Does anyone remember soros promising an American purple spring this year? I wonder how many Kike palpatine shekels are going to help rabble rouse for this shitstorm?

Everything's subjective user. Who are we to judge anyone on anything except you and your guns

gee officer bill, eight chevrons?
do those deflect knife strikes?

OP a total and complete faggot.
Never gonna happen. Fucking kikes are high on their own supply.

None. Trump can seize their funds because of his executive order.

nice sentence nigger lips

This is the ONLY reason Nov ANTIFA riots didn't happen
Pic related

>Emergency

Hardly. Let them try.

another bump for awareness of narrative adoption by the media

these faggots are shooting their collective wad prematurely. the us is not miscegenated enough yet for them to be able to take their guns.

(checked)

So.. What you are saying is... Arrests soon?

No most are great people. Just the corrupt Democratic ones. (((not many, still too many)))

Is there a way to block images you don’t like?
For some reason I hate the meme of this girl. It makes me cringe whenever I see it

You can google lists.

It's on ongoing thing at this point...
Antifa, Women's marches, all these other marches against guns, cops, Trump, anything they don't like.
They're just ramping up and making these marches more powerful, hoping that they can use the media and radicalize enough people to really get something going.

Do you have archives for purple revolution? Maybe it'll be worth a refresher since we're flooded with shills & newfags....

Saudi Alwaleed out of prison, finances still in tact

I feel the same. Can’t pinpoint why.

So this is what they’ll use to fill the void after BLM and russiagate didn’t pan out.

From Assange himself

that post was weeks ago m8

Really? I love everything about it.

so right on time?

It's because it's "fake." It's obvious that she's posing.

Give up your guns, racists.

Still.... Regardless, it might've already happened. It's not like MSM will ever cover it

>what is the state of permanent revolution

It will fizzle out. The actors they've gotten are insufferable losers.

There's genuine emotion on her face. She obviously knows she's in front of a camera so I don't see how that makes it fake.

livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/

Most authorities, however, agree on the following account. The whole of Egypt was once plagued by a wasting disease which caused bodily disfigurement. So pharaoh Bocchorisnote went to the oracle of Hammonnote to ask for a cure, and was told to purify his kingdom by expelling the victims to other lands, as they lay under a divine curse. Thus a multitude of sufferers was rounded up, herded together, and abandoned in the wilderness. Here the exiles tearfully resigned themselves to their fate. But one of them, who was called Moses, urged his companions not to wait passively for help from god or man, for both had deserted them: they should trust to their own initiative and to whatever guidance first helped them to extricate themselves from their present plight. They agreed, and started off at random into the unknown. But exhaustion set in, chiefly through lack of water, and the level plain was already strewn with the bodies of those who had collapsed and were at their last gasp when a herd of wild asses left their pasture and made for the spade of a wooded crag. Moses followed them and was able to bring to light a number of abundant channels of water whose presence he had deduced from a grassy patch of ground. This relieved their thirst. They traveled on for six days without a break, and on the seventh they expelled the previous inhabitants of Canaan, took over their lands and in them built a holy city and temple.

O yeaaaaaaa.

>a few thousands liberals vs 200,000,000 gun owners

hmm

Try to put a badge of dishonor on this you sons of bitches

No.

Why do people give a shit about twitter? The nra has 5 million members vs her 632k followers.

Wouldn't be surprised if they go all in with the color revolution tactics at this one and stage a shooting or sniping attack that will be blamed on one or a few far right gun nuts. It's the next page of the playbook and they will try it at some point. They'll make a handful of these useful idiots martyrs for the cause no doubt.

They do realize that Hillary isn’t president and they are only exposing themselves to the Trump curse..right?

LA CREATURA

I'm signing up with the NRA, fuck this cunt.
I don't want my ancestors to fall prey to a communist country.

people don't. they just told they're supposed to.

Checked and keked.

>theatre kids

Bully thespians. They had the social standing as prostitutes in Ancient Rome for a reason.

One of the best things I've ever read

The ETERNAL KIKE

Who is this? I missed this meme.

But how they can ban guns when it states is your constitution that everyone can carry a gun?

I hope it happens. riots protest and chaos. perfectly legal to shoot rioters in my state. like a korean in the LA riots

one of the lesbian survivors of the school shooting.

>(((schulman)))
Christ. Every single time. Every. Single. Time.

I just can't buy this bullshit. No one gave a shit when the gays were shot up in Orlando. Now dems want us to believe they care more about kids than gays. C'mon now