Why is the NRA such a huge boogeyman for the left?

Why is the NRA such a huge boogeyman for the left?
Have they ever done anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qVKywXGTSg
tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/02/23/rick-scott-proposes-450-million-school-safety-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>NRA did nothing wrong

They're under the mistaken belief that the NRA is one of the top GOP donors.

They stop guns from getting banned. So when a hispanic jew kills people then its the NRAs fault right?

They think it's the equivalent of planned parenthood to the right, so they feel justified in attacking it with the same fervor

They’re one of the last bastions of gun rights. They stonewall and expose a lot of anti 2A propaganda.

The NRA is the voice of reason to mist gun owners.
Without them there will be nobody telling us to Not turn 2018 into an all-out bloodbath

guns = phallic symbol
NRA members are closet homosex, liberals just wants them come out of their shell

it's a mass organization for the right
attacking it just makes strategic sense

Yes, they compromised with the left in the past. They seem to have mostly learned their lesson on that front though.
Also, they seem less eager to defend the rights of blacks. See their slow response to Philando Castile.

The way they talk about it, you'd think the NRA was the top lobbying group in the country and the gun manufacturing industry was all powerful.

Because the NRA is typically opposed to new gun legislation and the left is typically purposing new gun legislation.

So to answer you question see

>one actually kills people

Also the death count is much higher with abortion.

the NRA was formed to teach newly freed blacks to shoot democratic KKK members.
true story

why the projection?

NRA = violent right wing white trash
That is why we have them
They would allow 5 year old children to buy fully automatic guns if they had their way.
NRA has so much blood on it's hands.

I hope they murdered a lot of those white devils.. they had it coming

It's the biggest obstacle to total oppression and a police state.

These posts are so inconsistent, jfc.

shitlibs have no actual principles just feelings

They’ve been responsible for almost the entirety of America’s safe gun handling training. Without NRA approved instructors I don’t know what this country would be like.

ALWAYS Keep The Gun Pointed In A Safe Direction, Such as Pointed At Communists

ALWAYS Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Ready To Shoot Communists

ALWAYS Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use To Kill Communists

Know Your Target Communists And What Is Beyond The Communists

NRA is the group that will remind the liberals that no matter how terrible life has fucked you over. You do not have the ability to take away my rights.

they bent over for the last assault weapons ban though, will they bend over for another one?

I DONATED money to the NRA yesterday.

I have no interest in owning a gun...but it's comforting to know most of my neighbors have one.

The fact that a criminal doesn't know who has a gun in the house makes break-ins a very rare occurence in my neighborhood...20 years and 0 incidents.

Disclosure: I live in VA, even the life guard at the pool has an open carried handgun.

Because they're highly influential despite the fact that they're all but irrelevant in terms of lobbying money.

The money they give to politicians is literal bread crumps
>t. Pelosi
But they stand in the way of the Dems destroying the other 9 amendments in the Bill of Rights. So they’re the bad guys.

It's basically the only right-wing group (aside from neocons) that have successfully pushed the overton window to the right in the las decades.

Respectable conservatives are conservatives who lose

It's crazy to me that they are no platforming an organisation as big and successful as the NRA and succeeding at it

Because it's the only political lobby that the kikes don't control, and which servers a purpose that genuinely protects the people rather than pushing some jewish, anti-white agenda.

They unironically complain that the NRA is too powerful while having no problem with AIPAC basically controlling the entirety of politics on both sides.

Should be obvious, the NRA is the lefts version of Planned Parenthood. Also the NRA is the only thing standing in the way of the left completely decimating the second amendment. The NRA constantly BTFO's all of the lefts retarded gun arguments. I think the NRA has become to soft, they will listen to the left from time to time.

They've capitulated on some stuff, like bumpfire stocks. For the most part, they've been pretty good at stopping antigun legislation. Pic related is much better, but unfortunately they don't have nearly the membership, funding, or political pull that the NRA does.

>Have they ever done anything wrong?
They keep raiding Sup Forums for one.

They protected Blacks from the KKK.

They are not succeeding at all, the NRA has seen a huge bump in new memberships.

Ban leftists.

This is why the NRA should get stop getting funded

nah, that's the left spamming the nra so they can be like "SEE?! THE NRA IS A NAZI ORGANIZATION!!!"
imho, the nra fuckin sucks. they don't lobby for gun rights; they lobby for gun company profit.

At least it would be honest.

Do they even know the NRA is actually made up of 5 million humans

Dunno. They act like it's fucking rich people oppressing them when the NRA is a lobbyist funded by many members pooling their money. It is a lobbyist of the people unlike the bullshit billionaires the leftists have funding everything they do.

It’s a standby militia ready to challenge any federal martial law. It’s the one group ready to fight to preserve the constitution. The biggest problem is that 90% of all society would freely march themselves to FEMA camps if they cut access to food and water. Get food/water at FEMA camps in exchange for your guns. Control resources, control society

They defend the indefensible 2nd amendment and also get rich from manufacturing and selling firearms to rural and suburban retards

mfw I can't put my NRA sticker on my truck in town or my it will literally get keyed and vandalized. Do I need to move /pol? my elderly mom and dad live here too and I support them financially as they live on social security. I pay their rent and other expenses.

>NRA manufactures weapons
>NRA gets rich off of dues
>The NRA buys politicians
>If you are pro-gun then you shill the NRA, by default
>The NRA has so many members and is the largest lobbyist group in the country
>Libtards don't know what the NRA does
The term "low information voter" applies nicely to the anti-NRAers

>dog = Gun control
>cookie= AR Gun
>girl= NRA

>They stop guns from getting banned
no

The NRA is basically a union for a right they don't believe should exist. It is that simple. They call it a terrorist organization and then say Antifa is legitimate. The left is cancer.

DOGGO NO!!

>We label them an enemy
>They label us an enemy
Basic warfare.

No its classic politics.

The NRA basically betrayed their members with support for a ban on "rate increasing devices" and the enormous expansion on who can be denied their rights. This is playing out now, the NRA calls their members for money, get told to fuck off because they betrayed us and now they're slowly backpedaling on that but pushing the restrictions for "prohibited persons". Go support the gun owners of america, they've been pushing to stop the bump stock ban(which makes no mention of bump stocks, it would ban almost everything related to semi-auto triggers). The NRA is the same organization that helped pass the 1968 gun control act, they became pro-2nd amendment for a while(after their entire board was ejected in the 1970s) but are reverting back to gun control- do not trust them.

skip to 1:30 to understand the "rate increasing devices":
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVKywXGTSg

The NRA primarily teaches gun safety. The reason why democrats hate them is because they are mostly white men. Democrats are violent, racist, sexist bigots.

>White (Hispanic)

any white people gathering in groups of more than two are a nazi resurgence to the leftist kikes. never forget the 700 million

LALALALALA I'm Blind, I can't see it LALALALA

>The way they talk about it, you'd think the NRA was the top lobbying group in the country and the gun manufacturing industry was all powerful.
It's up there, but I think AARP is still the biggest

>defends constitutional individual rights
>why does the left hate the NRA

The NRA is still trying to play by cuckservative rules. They don't want bad optics because the libtards are going after them, even though erroneously. The fact that liberals have no idea how the NRA works or how things like guns work is stunning. The NRA should keep its mouth shut about specifics and tell everyone to fuck off. Libs don't even know what kind of guns are used nor do they even remember the LA school shooting that happened a few weeks earlier or any shooting for that matter. We are literally up against low information emotional wrecks.

And the NRA is aiding those wrecks by giving them what they want. It's not the dems about to pass unconstitutional laws in florida, it's the republicans. Republicans are pushing a law that makes NO SENSE, scott claims that his laws could have prevented this but existing laws could have done the fucking same. The broward sheriff and the FBI didn't do their job and execute the law, so now rick scott is putting potentially millions of people at risk to lose their rights.
tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/02/23/rick-scott-proposes-450-million-school-safety-program/

>A law requiring all people buying firearms to be 21 or older.

>An increase in gun purchase restrictions for those who have been committed under Baker Act.
Any 3 people can revoke your rights through baker act.

>Empower the courts to prevent people from getting guns based on sworn petition of a threat of violence. A new program, Violent Threat Restraining Order, would allow police to remove fire arms from those who are mentally ill.
Someone gives a false statement and suddenly your guns are gone.

>A ban on bump stock sales.
retarded.

>I want to make it virtually impossible for anyone who has mental issues to use a gun.
This means that ANYONE with PTSD, including most combat vets and rape victims couldn't own guns in florida. Get raped? tough shit according to scott.

>If a court involuntarily commits someone because they are a risk to themselves or others, they would be required to surrender all firearms and not regain their right to purchase or possess a firearm until a court hearing. We are also proposing a minimum 60-day period before individuals can ask a court to restore access to firearms.
Lose your rights and you're NOT getting them back unless you ask. Good luck to any accused.

And this is backed by the NRA? Fuck them.

>white (hispanic)

>Philando Castile

He didn't follow the proper procedure for traffic stops with CC.

controlled opposition don't think for a second they are not 100% jewish infiltrated

The NRA isn't even in the top 50 lobbying organizations in the country. They're such a boogeyman for the left because they fear guns. And the NRA has 2 of them on their seal.

Because it isn't about dead kids, or guns as far as the left is concerned. Its about politics. The NRA is political opposition to the left. They left always tries to twist everything into an attack on any of their political opponents. They are dishonest bums.

>controlled opposition
>leader names thirteen Jews and no goyim as the enemies of freedom
He didn't come out and directly name the Jew but he came as close as possible without outright saying it. Controlled opposition never touches the JQ

Not my choice in terminology...

(((They))) want whites disarmed.

This.

>NRA members are closet homosex, liberals just wants them come out of their shell
Thats why over a most of us gun owners do NOT belong to the NRA

NRA members 5 million
Gun Owners Over 100 MILLION strong

>controlled opposition don't think for a second they are not 100% jewish infiltrated
I stopped giving them money a while back, Fuck the NRA

Literally no, besides (sort of) protecting a civil right, which is what makes the chants of "blood on your hands" so hilarious.