symphogear-axz.com/live2018/
symphogear-axz.com/special/sp10_relay04.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sherming closed

>Carol is back
>everybody is singing over her

This is a weird episode.

RIP Miku

Is it just me or did Hibiki shrink a few or several inches?

Did Hibike and Miku just Kiss!?

No, worse. They were holding hands while singing the gay duet.

Wow, I can't believe Maria is dating Ogawa now, definitely didn't see that coming.

So who will get pregnant?

is it safe to say Commie dropped Symphogear and is not telling anyone for maximum asspain?

Oh man they're busting out the group songs already. X-Drive next episode?!

Subs when?

Did mods ban Symphogear threads for being generals? There was literally no Symphogear thread until this one appeared and barely anyone posts in it. The archive doesn't have any threads for this day either.
Or does it have something to do with the beginning of school year?

2018 live confirmed

No one likes Symphogear anymore. This series has been on decline since S1.

commie finally killed symphogear

threads archive quickly because no subs and no one talks about the mobage here

March 3rd/4th

Everyone is just really confused by this episode. I have no idea why they switched to live action all of a sudden, or why Carol and Mikugeah are suddenly back. Raibu 2018 announced at least!

symphogear-axz.com/live2018/
Ticket lottery for BD 1/2, standard tickets for 8k JPY, Iguchi is listed as a performer
>…and more

>premium seat raibu tickets on the BDs
Welp, brace for salesfags.

They're delaying it so they can be still be one episode behind

>No subs
>Elfnein and Maria's mind adventure
>Unless episode 10 is completly different we are currently in the monster of the week part of the show like GX
I'm happy with this season because I got what things that I was hoping for like Ignite only songs and Genjuro showing off but it's pretty easy to see why the hype is dead. Episodes 10 thru 13 better bring the heat because otherwise I don't see even the finale braking 1000+ posts.

Wait, there was an episode? I thought there wasn't an episode this week due to earthquakes or some other shit.

fuck, there isn't even a new Rick&Morty ep this week

They will be 3 eps behind with this one.

>No sub
>Nothing substantial happens in the show yet
>No plot twist
>No surprise

Also some of the hype is siphoned to the game due to Mikugear returns and EdgeBikki happening, but the game is usually not discussed here.

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

There's no episode, hence no thread

This picture sums up Symphogear pretty well.

Minase's pretty much confirmed I imagine, and if Iguchi's there then that must mean they'll be doing the mobage songs, so Takayama will probably be there too.

I heard that Takayama refuses to sing character songs live.
Iguchi will probably sing the shinai ED and "and more" will probably includes the alchemists (for their German song in episode 1 at the very least).

Speaking of salesfaggotry, the sales are already rocketing up.
***,*79位/***,*99位 (**3,021 pt) [*,*32予約] 2017/09/27 戦姫絶唱シンフォギアAXZ 1【期間限定版】 [Blu-ray]

Takayama feels like she's too old to join in the lives.

Stupid ?

>**1位/*79位 (**3,039 pt) [*,*32予約] 17/09/27 戦姫絶唱シンフォギアAXZ 1【期間限定版】 [Blu-ray]

So this is the power of event tickets... not bad

is this good?

I want Carol to kabedon me.

Season 10 confirmed!

It's only 9 ranks higher than Kimi no Na Wa, it's flopping hard.

Season 5 is doomed.

classic event ticket effect

Does the interview have any mention of possible docking maneuvers?
symphogear-axz.com/special/sp10_relay04.php

Only yurifags would claim this series' only good season wasn't the first one.

What was it this year, golf again?

I guess they want a finale not riddled with QUALITY? I hope.

Live event shilling.

Welp, Touken Ranbu is toast

no subs doesn't help

Hibiki hasn't been punching shit quite enough, but I enjoyed Dr. Ver the HERO OF JUSTICE is still alive and well inside Maria's soul. He'll return, when he's needed.

Did we actually get an episode today?

No.

We got a 2016 Live Digest.

SUBS WHERE?

How is it that there is no other group or Sup Forums that's willing to sub Symphogear other than fucking commie?

Because no other groups who can sub it exist anymore.

That's only because no one is putting in the effort. People like nakulas can show that we can get speed subs that are more accurate than Commie within a day of airing.

For christ's sake it's been two weeks since episode 8, someone could've ran the episode through Google Translate and had someone else QC it by now.

Now that's power

It's not that easy to just "run it through google translate". You need to be able to produce a full japanese transcript from listening to the episode, and if you can do that you can probably translate it yourself anyway.

Cartel would remove your subs anyway

>someone could've ran the episode through Google Translate

How would you get a transcript without speaking Nip, at which point you don't need to google translate anymore?

>How would you get a transcript
You officially sub the show. Then you get a transcript. That’s how it works.
You’d have to OCR it first though.

By having ears. Learning how to read kana is piss easy, you don't have to be able to understand Japanese to have an idea of how to write what people are saying.

I've gone past kana and straight into 300+ kanji, and I still can't make out some stuff. Learning to differentiate ろ and りょ amidst frantic shouting and action noises take practice you dolt.

You actually do, though. Just in normal speech we very frequently mishear or can't make out sounds and even whole words, but if you know the language, and the context, its pretty easy to fill in the blanks. If you don't, though, you will have numerous misheard or omitted sounds, which will then make it nearly impossible for translator (machine or otherwise) to interpret it.

What the fuck? Please tell me you made this exact same post last week, I fully remember it and I can't find it in the archive.

No, I haven't, you crazy person.

But if you're going to rely on Google Translate anyway, there's no need to have complete accuracy. The mistakes will make the end result even more amusing anyway.

Don't worry, you didn't go through a time warp. I did say that a while ago. Probably wasn't verbatim though which is why it might not show up in the archives

>[Hadena] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 08 [DEADB33F]

Just make every single line a meme, and throw it up as [Anarcho-Commie].

The wording was slightly different but that argument was posted before.

How about someone makes a pastebin where everyone of us can write what they heard with our weeaboo tier japanese level and we make out the transcript this way.
We'd still need the timing and shit though.

And there wouldn't be a Hatena to the rescue.

Please sub our show.

Do we need to go around door-to-door begging for subs like a pathetic urchin? The YuYuYu guys have pretty good translators.

Maybe the Kakegurui guys will answer our call. One day. Probably never.

You just have to learn Japanese and translate it yourself for us user, I believe in you

user please we're trying to be realistic here

Last time I transcribed two lines of an episode and threw them on Google Translate, Commie immediately released their subs. Maybe I should try that again.

Please do.

I'm liking it too, but... it lacks the freshness of before. We already had alchemist enemies, we already had Chris' drama about her past, the biggest addition to the season are the duets, which aren't that impressive since DMJii did it before and we're used to see the girls performing trios.

My biggest hope right now is that the season end won't have a clear closure to link with the fifth season

It's going very well already.

Hopefully CR will pick it up at some point, they have the 3 previous seasons so I don't get why they didn't pick this one

I haven't watched AXZ. Can someone give me a tl;dr?

>I have lived to see the day that Sup Forums eagerly wishes for crunchysubs

Oh hey, I had pizza for dinner.

No turning back now.

A flying nuke-launching naked man is trying to summon God by sacrificing dykes and genderbends so he can make his waifu real, and the geahs have to stop him with the power of duets and recycled drama.

His sex doll wants him to make her real. We don't know if he actually plans on doing so.

She's dead the very second he gets that power.

Oh, and the dyke is also trying to do what Fine did on S1, so she's probably going to confront the naked man and die a horrible death

I'm sure Adam would never ever betray her, he's a nice guy.

Imagine GX mixed with G but without the bad parts of GX and constant cliffhangers of G.

An immortal cross-dresser and her two tranny friends harass everyone's favorite gang of magical singing lesbians by throwing mooks at them and not much else for 6 episodes while we get all the songs out at and let Maria get through her drama subplot. Now the minibosses are dying one by one while we get our duet of the week and we wait for the real villain to be anything but smug and naked. Also we learned Elfnein isn't good at making medicine, children are tomatoes and Maria hates them and that Hibiki still hasn't finished her summer homework.

DO YOUR GOD DAMN HOMEWORK ALREADY

>literally Sinbad

I thought she already did her homework

That's the season's plot twist: she hired the alchemists to keep the Geahs so busy that she wouldn't have time for homework

Episode 7 is the most recent episode we have subs for so if Hibiki's homework has been addressed since then I wouldn't know, I just assumed she was still working on it then but hadn't finished yet.

For some reason I thought she finished it in 7, looking back I guess there was no indication of that though.