Uses a school shooting to get verified on Twitter

>uses a school shooting to get verified on Twitter

Life is a game when you can shitpost on Twitter

Once the media tires of him he'll spend the rest of his life talking about that time someone read his tweets.

he even has a wiki page, check mate bigots.

Was this kid really a victim?
If I’m at the mall and somebody gets shot at the mall that day am I a survivor and victim?

Amazing what you can accomplish when you leave the house, isn't it?

> Finally, the moment I needed to become famous

CNN gets a little mouth piece, and David gets a headstart into a career. win win

He has been initiated. He is of them now.

lmao and lowtax still can't get one

bwhahahahah! what about the rest of the school students? I guess they aren't survivors and just a giant group of niggers! I demand every student in that school gets a wikipage!

>250k followers

Jesus christ America, what the fuck is wrong with you?

His fucking claim to fame is that he survived a fucking shooting.

MEANWHILE PEOPLE SURVIVE SHOOTINGS EVERYDAY IN DETROIT.

What the fuck

Is it because he's jewish??

Given that there are troll accounts of basically anyone with even a little bit of fame or attention I'm not too surprised that people that are associated with tragedy would make sure to have some official account these days just to not be used as a source of shitposting.
As for people giving a shit, that's there own problem, are you one of those people? Why?

You know you can buy followers right sven?

>be "theater" student
>obviously driven by the desire to be famous
>school shooting happens
>"NOW IS MY CHANCE"
>"I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT MR CNN PRODUCER JUST MAKE ME FAMOUS!"

Yeah it's (((pure coincidence))) that the only students we ever see in the news are this same group who all happen to be from the theater class.
Fame is cancer.

I had a chance to watch his VLOGS. What a treat

Man just think how sad these kids will actually be when a different school gets shot up and everyone stops paying attention to them.

I'm a survivor of the massacre at Majory Stoneman Douglas High School. Ask me anything.

How much did Schlomo pay you?

>You know you can buy followers right sven?

Then who buys them?
Who creates this "star" overnight?

He isn't anything special.
I fucking survived a shooting, got shot in the leg, the FUCKING LEG, IN FUCKING SWEDEN

>Hide in closet
>Get famous for it
I hate progressives. This kid blames the NRA for some dumb reason and liberals fall in love. He can't even name a NRA member who was a mass shooter.

Soon enough he'll have a mixture of survivors guilt and depression once the mini-fame dies down and he'll hang himself.

Take the HogPill.

hmmm, makes you think.

She retweets Shareblue articles.

Him and the other CNN kids all "work" for the Center of American Progress.

Wonder how this kid feels about how corrupt his fbi parents are and all the shady shit theve down compared to the big old scary NRA

Trash shill meme.