Mueller Trying to Take Down Trump – Will He Create Civil War?

>Mueller Trying to Take Down Trump – Will He Create Civil War?

Will he?
If this should happen, what would Sup Forums do?
Where does Sup Forums stand?

>There is the real risk if Mueller takes down Trump. This will by no means restore the system to where it was before Trump. We have crossed the Rubicon and Trump beat 17 career Republicans and if you eliminate California (widely suspected of voter fraud) Trump beat Hillary in the popular vote nationwide. Taking down Trump is more likely going to spark civil unrest and a movement toward civil war even by 2021. The Trump supporters will view this whole thing as a conspiracy against the people and Democracy.

>Mueller is trying to overthrow Trump to restore the full tyranny of the bureaucracy.

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/rule-of-law/mueller-trying-to-take-down-trump-will-he-create-civil-war/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00xws5dDdgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof he is trying to take down Trump.

From an investigation of Russian collusion, Muller is now investigating tax evasion and some supposed illegal lobbying that Manifort did on behalf of some Ukrainian oligarchs.
There is NO proof of Trump doing anything with Russians.
If there was ANYTHING, Obama would have found it with the full force of the Fed Gov when he was president.
Sad.

That's a copyrighted move Donald. I'll be waiting my royalty check.

He's not going anywhere OP.
Read some of the language in the NDAA.
Not to mention we have been under a state of National Emergency since December 21.

>under a state of National Emergency since December 21.
2017?

youtube.com/watch?v=00xws5dDdgI

How is that trying to take down Trump. Thats prosecuting Manifort. Mueller was tasked with investigating... he did... he saw Manifort doing shady shit so he prosecuted him.

>he saw Manifort doing shady shit so he prosecuted him.
What they are going after Manifort for is NOT what they were impaneled to do.
They got NOTHING on Trump.
But they will keep poking around until they catch someone in a lie.
Then it's obstruction of justice.
Even tho there is NO Trump collusion with Russia.
If there was, Obama and crew would have found it.
Have NO doubt, Obama was using the whole force of his office to dig into Trumps affairs, and even had Trump towers spied on.
We Rome now bitch.

Doesnt that just go with the whole “if i see a crime i have to report it/prosecute it” mantra? Arent they obligated?

Im not arguing that Obama, deepstate, establishment, globalists etc arent going full throttle at Trump... i’m just not sure Mueller is really doing their bidding but more or less doing what he thinks he should be doing.

Mueller has already fired McCabe and Strzok (however you spell it) and Page. If he was full on globalist pawn wouldnt he have given them a pass? Hasnt someone been hired to investigate the Dems and Uranium one? Is mueller obstructing that?

original sauce on this?

We are a board of peace

"Special Prosecutor" is supposed to investigate a particular case to see if a crime was committed.
Mueller is grabbing at straws now so he doesn't look like a loser.
The focus has shifted from collusion to tax evasion.
Again, have NO doubt, Obama was using the whole force of his office to dig into Trumps affairs, and even had Trump towers spied on.

Dont have it.
There were so many going around.

Mueller isn't responsible for that you retard, it's the IG Horowitz

>Will he?
who tf knows
>If this should happen, what would Sup Forums do?
more blacked threads and shilling probably dumbass
>Where does Sup Forums stand?
everywhere id assume

>>Where does Sup Forums stand?
>everywhere id assume
yea, for now, agree.

We must defend the President Trump. A slow-moving coup is being conducted before our very eyes. We must exercise our 2nd Amendment rights and defend our President.

When the time comes, steadfast yourself and be ready to act.

This is the crux of OPs fear I think....No proof required for conspiracy...
From article OP posted:
"Criminal Conspiracy is the most dangerous statute ever crafted which allows the turning of one person against another with no hard evidence. It has been widely criticized for decades, but the government will never abandon this tyranny for they would then have to actually prove a crime, which they no longer seem to be capable of doing when they don’t have to."

Who the fuck would start a war to support a criminal like Trump?

Prosecutors here in the US have a higher conviction rate than pre WWII Nazi Germany.
Something is not right.

>Mueller Trying to Take Down Trump – Will He Create Civil War?
It would be the end of the left in the USA for 100 years.

Don’t have to be a dick about it. I’m asking questions not posting rhetoricals.

So I guess my next question is who has or had the authority to start the Comey, now Mueller probe in the first place? Obama? Who has the authority to stop it? And who hired Horowitz to investigate Dems? Is there a Congressional counsel of some sort? I figured the FBI was 100% executive branch meaning Trump could wipe the whole board clean or even direct the entire staff into investigating Clinton.

Proof he is a criminal

Yes. Read Executive Order 13818.

Who was Manafort working with in Ukraine? Oh that's right, Tony Podesta. Manafort has been in lockstep with the Clinton crime machine for decades. He was a DNC spy the whole time. Mueller is unironically our guy.

Trump fired Comey and his lover Mueller has had a hissy fit. Comey still fucks Mueller in the ass weekly and licks has ass free of bacteria but since Trump humiliated his faggot lover Mueller has to do something. Maybe hit trump with his purse.

>I figured the FBI was 100% executive branch meaning Trump could wipe the whole board clean
I think he has that right as President.
But, imagine the the butt hurt that would cause the MSM and the Dems.
They'd be screeching Constitutional crisis.

>Who has or had the authority to start the Comey, now Mueller probe in the first place?
Obama. He needed to make the Russia conspiracy seem legit. That was different than the FISA warrant on Carter Page, though. The FBI started spying on Trump way before October 2016 when the warrant was granted and they sought the warrant to make it all seem legal.

>And who hired Horowitz?
Obama as well. Horowitz was ordered to investigate the handling of the Hillary email case about a week before the inauguration, probably to exonerate her again. Too bad for Obama that Horowitz is actually a patriot and indeed investigated the email case, which was fucked, but the Strzok texts also led him to investigate Watergate 2.0 since he was the central figure in both.