THE REFLECTION

Looks like it's getting serious a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qE86Dgncofk
picosong.com/wsTek/
nyaa.si/view/949789
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blasting beams like there is no tomorrow.

Got me laughing good here, its not totally wrong though.

Got back to being bullied around again.

>shunned by x-on
>villain made you a joke
I-guy getting development in getting his ass kicked.

Fuck.

>I-guy is now knight rider

I-guy sure is a treasure. I don't know why but I just love everything about him.
Him and X-on really makes the entire show worth it for me.

>x-on background going to be condensed as fuck
>idol reflected jump into action out of nowhere
This is 1 cour series right? Damn shame. Still, I was surprised to see I-guy getting some development in these last few episodes.

Is that Keanu Reeves?

How much budget does this show have?

That was the bat echovision user but yeah it could be a lot more cooler looking with the cliche echo "rings".
>how much budget
Beats me, with these flat colours and simple background there should be more left, to think after the series was announced I was thinking with the power of US dollars, it could do this series justice.

>5 posters

>Beef or fish

I always forget that this airs on Saturday

Is this really capeshit?

I actually enjoy this show.

Maybe Eleanor is not a strong fighter, but I give her credits for being brave.

So when are the 4 magical girls going to be relevant?

I guy is the best part of this show.
Also full version of Sky Show when?

When they're as cute as Joey/Ultimo.

Stan Lee knows the score.

Was wondering the same. They'll probably end up being uninteresting or poorly done like the rest of the show though.

youtube.com/watch?v=qE86Dgncofk

It's been out since the first episode. Two soundtrack CDs are out, too. Use the internet.

Or wait, is this just a cover, I don't even know, I'm a fucking idiot. Disregard everything.

That's the "demo"
Still pretty good

To apologize for my failures, it is out though: picosong.com/wsTek/
nyaa.si/view/949789

Has three different versions of Sky Show. Funny that they've overused the song to hell and back and it's annoying every time they restart it, but I still love it. One of the few things the show has going for it for me.

Oh, I didn't even realize it was the "demo" from the latest episode. Interesting.

The demo from this episode is the one named unplugged on the soundtrack not the youtube video.

>Funny that they've overused the song to hell and back and it's annoying every time they restart it
But it isn't. It's amazing

It's just the way they cut it off so abruptly and then start it up again a minute later every time it comes up, which the first episode abused the most, playing it maybe 4 times. It was rough. So I guess it's less the song's fault and just more so the staff and my own extreme dislike of cutting off songs.

The first episode really should've done one long cut of the fight with the bat villain while the whole song played out instead of cutting between everything.

>Beef or Fish
Next episode will be about them flight to LA.

>choosing airplane food
Oh fuck, good catch.

Thanks.