No but i wish it did

No.

no one was gassed to death

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc

>We also had an orchestra
>Later on we had a band who played over the weekend
>We also did plays
>A grand piano was brought into block 1.
>The downstairs room was assigned for theater
>There was a library where you could get books to read
>We had a violin quartet
>They made a movie theater in the camp ... we could go see movies sometimes
>We were allowed twice a month to write home ... they gave us the materials
>We could have money
>Once in a while [in the cantina] they sold a few cigarettes or they sold something so if you had money you could buy it
>They sold weak beer
>Once the money stopped we got paid in coupons that were redeemable in the cantina. That was their way of distributing money. Everybody got this money
>We made a soccer team
>Food didn't improve very much for simple reason, they didn't have very much themselves.
>That was 1944 so it's really almost things came to a close

Overstated by many millions but I prefer to argue that Jews deserved to be interned and removed from Europe, I start by pointing out that they financed and led a communist revolution in Germany at the end of WWI.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

This American Jew explains back in 1961 how Jews turned on Germany during WWI and the interwar years.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

>One of the most well documented events in human history
>completely admitted to by the German government
>Concentration camps are still standing to this day
>multiple accounts from allied and axis soldiers about the concentration camps
>accounts from Jewish people who survived the camps
>But it's all fake because I'm bad at math

Really activating my almonds here, I'm guessing you also don't think the moon landing happened then?

There were a lot of jews held and killed in concentration camps, but not nearly as many as we're told.
The oven doors were made of wood for god's sake.

>400 corpses every 5 minutes
The absurdity of this alone.
The sheer manpower needed to move that many bodies into an oven in a timely manner, let alone clearing the ashes for proper ventilation less your burning efficiency goes down.
It's literally impossible, you would have men dying from the amount of work after a few days.
If not passing out from exhaustion after a few hours of work.

Some justified imprisonment happened and about 800,000 people were killed by the allies in bombings that disturbed the food and medicine supplies. Everything else was an exaggeration made up to cover the fact that the higher ups didn't care about civilian casualties; possibly inspired in second hand tales of a few isolated incidents.

Exactly. It was extensively documented by the Red Cross and they reached the conclusion that 800,000 people died from disease and starvation. Then it became illegal to deny that there were 6 million... Nothing to see here guise! Just protecting the truth from examination for some reason.

>no one was gassed to death

that's not what the article says, leaf. It's a pleb-tier journalist who uses the poorly-understood word "scientific proof" as a blunt sledgehammer that can prove historical events.

>I start by pointing out that they financed and led a communist revolution in Germany at the end of WWI.

How many died?

Oh right, you don't know.

Yes but the death total is overestimated.

he is a clueless tard who did not know 150,000 Jews fought and bled, and some 40,000 jewish soldiers DIED fighting FOR Germany and Austria in WWI, with many of them being awarded Iron Crosses.

Can you fabricate slightly tougher arguments next time?

>Exactly. It was extensively documented by the Red Cross and they reached the conclusion that 800,000 people died from disease and starvation.

Which red cross?

This Red Cross?

Wait wot, not a single official Nazi document...

>I'm guessing you also don't think the moon landing happened then?
Smells like a jewish deflection trick.

>Wait wot, not a single official Nazi document...
about what?

Your stupid calculations are based on one after the other consecutively, they didn't burn them one at a time !

Hey Austria, care to comment on this ?

Why would the Germans give the Jews in a death camp all these amenities?

It did happen but it was exaggerated to an unknown extent. Just like the people in this thread are claiming none of the jews died is the opposite extreme.

>and they reached the conclusion that 800,000 people died from disease and starvation
fake news, stop spreading lies.

>German revolution
>all those edits
Oy vey

Orders to commit holocaust. Kikes can't can't produce one document.

Anyway, this is all moot. The 6 million jews is a meme to distract us from the 60 million Christians genocided by jewish communists. Never forget.

pic was unrelated, the statement was still true. not a single gassing of a jew in chamber happened in during ww2.

can you give me a timestamp where it is made clear she is a JEWISH survivor? Polish political prisoners stationed in the small camp of Auschwitz 1 Stammlager, where all these amenities were, were quite privileged by comparison.

the tl;dr version is: some of these weren't even located in Auschwitz, or Birkenau, but a mile or so away in a small sub-camp where only a few dozen people worked during the day. As for the rest:

Angora bunny rabbit farm:
imgur.com/CFOReRs

"Auschwitz" stables:
imgur.com/iTjcA3l

"Auschwitz" Greenhouse:
imgur.com/bTUyGkq

"Auschwitz" football team
imgur.com/J0qEZMH

Swimming pool:
imgur.com/QykBcbA

Brothel:
imgur.com/IMnzcX0

Theatre:
imgur.com/0zEqQtf

Conclusion:
imgur.com/fpBDPB2

That doesn't answer the question. Also, Auschwitz didn't just kill Jews, at least by the narrative anyway. Why would a death camp give people all of those amenities?

>It happened to an unknown extent
It happened to a very known extent. Jewish historians themselves admit they made up the 5 million non Jew deaths. As for Jews, less than 2 million died

>Orders to commit holocaust.
Why must that order be given in writing? Why must that order have survived the war?

Why does this order (pic related) first talk about a Total Solution in Form of Evacuation, BUT THEN at the bottom say preparation costs for the Final Solution should be estimated and given?

>Anyway, this is all moot. The 6 million jews is a meme to distract us from the 60 million Christians genocided by jewish communists. Never forget

60 million? I thought it was 20...no, 40...o-oy, no wait, it's 66 gorillion, isn't it? Funny how you can't even get the basic order of magnitude straight for your belief about jewish Bolsheviks killing XX gorillion Christians, but want to claim 6 million is fishy.

What is a "death camp"? Do you have any official, universally accepted definition among historians?

Does having gas chambers turn a camp into a death camp?
Does "extermination-upon-arrival is sole purpose" turn a camp into a death camp?

That's why I like to use the terms "concentration camp" and "extermination camp" instead.

And Auschwitz I Stammlager (where most of these amenities were) was a tiny-ass concentration camp.

I once learned that a person who is lying tells more detailed stories.

kek, that's the best you got.

>What is a "death camp"?
Good question. I'm sure that both of us can agree that a place that has allegedly killed more than a million people should be called one though. At that point so many of its resources (just by physics alone, see the OP image) are being allocated to cremating people that killing people could only be considered its primary purpose. That there would be a football team in a place like that would be laughable.

>that a place that has allegedly killed more than a million people should be called one though

yeah, that's where the problem begins you see, because it wasn't one place, but three bigger places and dozens of smaller subcamps with a giant industrial complex nearby. Pic related (in link, because it is large)

i.imgur.com/R6ZGEmF.jpg

how about an Einsatzgruppe report about having executed more than 300k jews over the course of several weeks?

And given that the surrounding forests weren't chopped down they would have to haul in two trainloads of coal to burn one trainload of jews

partisans are not jews

>juden exekutiert
ignore the flag

>can you give me a timestamp where it is made clear she is a JEWISH survivor?
I missed this part. Supposedly they're from Jewish Survivors listed in the USC Shoah Institute's Visual History Archive. I don't know which ones though.

Oddly enough, there's pictures of those types of amenities (horse stables, etc) but there is zero evidence of any Nazi orders to exterminate the Jews. Literally not a single document. None. So one of those lies seems more likely than the other.

It may not have been a small place comparatively, but you're losing sight of just how many people a million is. A moderate sized football stadium holds like 50,000. They'd need at least 20 of those, but even larger because they're not sitting them in chairs. You might say that they were cremating them as they came in, but that doesn't seem possible because of how long it takes to cremate someone (again, see the OP image)

if these weren't proving enough then we can't help you user.
(1post by this ID)
I assume you didn't come for help user...

Regardless of what you think about the holocaust, if it really was as many people killed as they say and really happened the way they say, then there should be millions of people thrown into mass graves near these sites and we should be able to see this... right? Thats conclusive proof, thatd be the end of all of this if it really did happen. You wouldn't even need to dig up all the bones and the bodies, theres ground penetrating radar which could see deep enough to /show/ corpses.
Anything discovered post-war regarding the holocaust is pretty much moot. Anyone willing to open themselves to the possibility of political exaggeration of the holocaust would realize how badly many documents, confessions and "inspections" were faked, forged, exaggerated and fabricated. Or tortured out, and anyone who has bothered to look at a wikipedia page on the subject knows that if you torture someone bad enough you can get them to admit to being a babylonian king

hopefully someone gives me an answer for my questions

>if hitler starved people damn near to death bringing them to the concentration/death camps, how is it possible that the water weight in a skinny human body is 50 kg?
>why isn't this accounting for women and children who undoubtedly have less than 50 kg in water weight?
>what did he assume to be the area of the oven?
i feel like i could find fault in the math as well if i did it myself since its simple rate of heat transfer, but its late and im not that invested.

That user is talking specifically about the water, but theres tissues and bones that also would need to be turned to dust as well, not just water, and its not like you can just make a fucking bigger oven, it'd be a specific engineering and efficiency hurdle, and besides images shown of the crematories don't show them being assault oven sized. Theyre normal. It's been done to death that mathematically the nazis could not have cremated everyone, not even fucking close. Theyd wouldve had to keep the ovens going from the day hitler took power until vietnam to burn all the bodies. So, if theyre all there... why won't they just show us?

The OP image is pleb-tier denier bait because nobody claimed 4 ovens could cremate 400 corpses in 5 minutes.

The Auschwitz-Birkenau complex had 52 crematory oven muffles in total, and pic related is the estimate you should rather have tried to debunk, than coming up with claims out of thin air like in the OP.

this jew...I like him.

Maybe. probably not.
If so, not nearly on the scale shekelberg tells you it was

> they burned them all
> in one place
> the same day

C'mon user, you can do better

This user in the pic related posted right here is in all likelihood a complete physics dropout because ABusing a physics equation like he did would result in 2 bodies requiring 100 minutes to cremate if 1 body requires 50. You and I both know that is pants-on-head retarded and has nothing to do with cremation physics.

yes it really happened

the font goes smooth over the wrinkles of the paper user.

>likelihood a complete physics dropout
more like only took the first physics course that dealt with thermodynamics

>Why must that order have survived the war?
If Germans were so good at eliminating things there would be no Jews left

The fuck? He's assuming 100% transfer from radiation, when convection/conduction will be much stronger factors. I don't even think that's the right solution to the differential equation for that change in temperature even if you accept that assumption.

>is in all likelihood a complete physics dropout
Oh he's full of shit alright, holo guilt trip aside.