"WMAF children are ugl-"

>"WMAF children are ugl-"

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genetically defective mutts with increased down syndrome risk.
>american defending it
Nevermind!

idk who said that most hapa daughters are ugly. I certainly don't think that.

I also think hapa daughters are much more well-adjusted than the sons (e.g. /r/hapas).

Wow perfection

me on the left in forty years

[citation needed]

>brazilian talking about mixed races
stfu degenerate

they had a son first but rightfully threw it in a fire

All the more property to talk about it.

First search attempt on a popular search site. Not spoonfeeding you.

Cute in the middle

>Look it up yourself
Lurk moar newfag

I’d bang

All whites should race mix since it will produce genetically healthier offspring.

just give him a banana and he will leave

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
I bet you're a Yankee

But they're not white

>A guy from Brazil making comments about genetic quality.

Seriously, wtf?!

>implying expecting to be spoonfed is an oldfag trait
GTFO until you can handle yourself on a search engine that isn't gulag, nufag.

Definitely not a reject.

Bone cancer would like to have a word with you about donor compatibility.

Two races creating stronger, smarter offspring together is demonstrable scientific fact. That's why all the niggers in Africa are living in huts still while the descendants of the ones taken to America are smart enough to abuse welfare.

It's simply accepted science. You might as well be denying gravity or climate change. I don't know how you can live with yourself just picking and choosing what facts to believe.

You tell me.
Why shouldn't I talk about it? I certainly have more experience with racial problems than coddled white neighborhood dwellers.

How can fullbloods even compete?

No one ever said that hapa girls are ugly. Its the boys that end up autistic and ugly

>basing your mate selection on the assumption that your offspring will get bone cancer

the absolute state of purity fags

It's funny when if this was a Black Male/ White Female couple Sup Forums would be chimping the fuck out, but since Sup Forums has a asian fetish they have cognitive dissonance.

Fuck off Ching Chong. White women are absolutely degenerate, the only way forward for chad nationalists is to create a super race of aryan-nip ubermensch. In a generation the Reich will be reclaimed!

I have a strong feeling MEW is part asian somewhere...maybe great grandparent.

White people have the best genes period. It's considered a donation to genetically upgrade Asian women.

>Sup Forums is one entity
If racemixing is going to happen it should be white/east asian

Yes, we already know that when muds breed with whites their offspring ends up more intelligent and better looking than if they'd been been 100% brown. Whites have nothing to gain from this exchange, though.

Well honestly I'd say the world is moving towards a global race anyway. Do you really believe the races will be segregated more than they are in 100 years? What about 200? Stubbornly resisting race mixing is just hurting your own offspring in the next generation.

just imagine the shrill nagging voice of that asian wife.

Yea, u MIGHT have a 10% chance of a cute kid, but seriously, I don't think it's worth it.

high intelligence?

Asian bitches don’t nag, if they do you got a defective one.