I'm here for the job interview

I'm here for the job interview

fuck it. head of social media and digital marketing.

Comrade, this is gulag.

Thank you for applying to Whole Foods. You seem like you’re a minority of some kind. I’ll just check this box here that says “management”. Tell me, are you a homosexual? You are? Okay, I will check this box here that says “upper management”.

Is that a soundcloud rapper?

Kek

Damn son that's a good firm handshake you got there. You're hired!

lil rape

This is the future of our kids? The next generation?

Christ, just kill me now.

The job is finding out the effect of various newly developed high caliber super bullets on the human body though.

Amazing. You could use that thing's teeth to teach children about colors. Not that I would leave my children go anywhere near this thing.

kys faggot

you first memeflag nigger

Ait brudder hers a eight of speed n a shank

Now hit da block n dont cum back unless u got my cash

Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh

>the classic american modern family

>This is the future of our kids? The next generation?
>Christ, just kill me now.

actually you asked, where do you live ill fulfill your wish bitch.
nothing a swat team cant handel
send me you adress

I DONT FUCK WITH OLD HOES ONLY NEW HOES

Mop and bucket are in the closet. Cold water only until you prove your worth. Around here, one has to earn the privilege of hot water.

>can't even quote the right person
>actually quotes himself
>types like a fucking retard

This is a white man's board, nigger. Get lynched.

>job is for making really shit music that dumb kids like
You're hired ! here, take this 50 million dollars.

Album is v nice

SKRULL GANG

>I'm here for the job interview

Sorry, we don't hire anyone under an IQ of 70. You look about a 50.

These two niggers barely push 60 IQ combined.

glorification of 3rd world conditions should be illegal

I look like a total leftist, not going to lie. Not the soyboy type, but rather the "fuck the system" type. But I've been in para-military organizations when I was younger, so I have a very strict sense of authority: I'll speak up my mind, but when it comes down to it, I'll obey orders even if I disagree with them. So, to me, what you look like has nothing to do with how you'll act. Up until recently, that stoner looking kid was hired at my job, and, at every turn, he tries to confront our boss, he talks in his back to me like we should start a revolution or some shit and I sit here thinking I'll never hire anybody who's not clean cut if I ever get in the position to do so.