Atheists are more of a problem than leftys

With the growth of IQ in the western world over hundreds of years, it is time to embrace religion with a metaphorical lens instead of a literal reading.
The spread of the literal interpretations is a great tool for low IQ but its time to abandon it.
Embracing christianity on metaphorical terms is the only way to save western civilisation.

If you're an atheist you're part of the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKeu5jIXIjU
youtube.com/watch?v=_4EZpUb9CJU&feature=youtu.be&a=
youtube.com/watch?v=ttOrfE12hIA
twin-cities.umn.edu/news-events/atheists-remain-most-disliked-religious-minority-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IQ really hasn't grown, since we're usually set as the average.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Christianity worshipping the jews is the cause of all problems. Outlaw religion.

compared to 2000+ years ago it has

replace with what? that hole will need to get filled with something. By the time thats been figured out it'll be too late for the white race.

white people can do better than getting on their knees and saying they love their heebey jeebus and suckling his flesh and blood weekly to get to heeby heaven. good luck sucking your way to salvation.

Why are these religious threads showing up more often.
Fuck off
No
That's enough now

The white race is only threatened by jewish ideas. Why replace a mental illness in the first place?

>taking advice from a leaf
Based on your country's approach toward anything and its results, I say it's a bad idea to listen to you about anything
Also, get raked

Give me one (1) good reason why I should oppose the sequel to the sandnigger religion you're currently shilling for, user.

Is that a shop?

all sandnigger writings need to be wiped from the history books for good

because the replacement of whites will happen SOON. and the only fighting chance we have is to embrace christianity.
Give me ONE way in which to fix the problem quicker.

I can you haven't noticed, it's muhammad asking questions. I live in one of the only remaining ethnostate, unlike you.. I don't see any blacks walking around, or spics.. or pakis.

You really need to take a close look in the mirror my burger friend. Also, fuck Canada.

Christcuckery is the reason the white race is being replaced. Your jewish worship allowed them to effectively destroy you from within.

they been spendin' most their lives
shillin' for a sandniggers paradise

Why didnt you mention Jews? Kike.

because every one of you ci merchants whine like faggots about how your ci peers would shun you if you spoke your views. fuck your salvation christ merchant.

that doesn't take anything away from what i just said. So fucking what if its what got us into it.
The point is that its the only chance we've got to get out of it.

who build houses in a place like that?

You're a faggot

you should make the cracks judaism kike

Apparently not.

>praises middle eastern Abrahamic prophets while claiming a common global religion is more important than ethnic purity
Atheism indeed is the problem

There weren't IQ tests 2000 years ago.
Anyway, I remember reading that IQ is going down, like in the movie Idiocracy.

Uhh there's more then one religion and I guess agonistics aren't part of the problem?

suck that heeby flesh and blood, christ merchant.

>because the replacement of whites will happen SOON.
I agree, and Christianity is clearly playing a part in tht, so how could it be our fighting chance?
Also, why would I care about wh*tes I consider as my enemy (jew worshippers) anyway? You're to me what the pagans were to you.

The Japanese are atheists and they've built the best nation in the history of the human race. White Christian men have had 2000 years to build a world for whites and they have catastrophically failed by every measure, countless times. It's a well known fact that white Christian men have raced to be the biggest, most cowardly cucks imagineable and have embraced feminism, multiculturalism, pacificism, and have shown absolutely no leadership to protect their countries or their people. They even worship JEWS now.

The time of the white Christian male is over. You've had your chance and you blew it. It's time for far right technocrats to lead the world; the only problem is that the far right is entirely filled with uneducated high school graduates doing spic-tier blue collar trade job work.

inb4
>m-muh crusades!

You were a disorganized mess for 600 years before you did a single thing to stop the Islamic conquest of Europe and in that time, all of Southern Europe got blacked and was irreparably destroyed. This is not a victory. This was a catastrophic defeat.

/thread

What is up with that picture? People really build dams and cities right in the path of them, on the river bed? Huh...really makes me think.

No, your issue is with militant atheists. I personally defend Christians when I feel they're being mistreated as I would any religion. You guys get the shaft way to often and I grow weary of telling militant atheists to stop being such bitter assholes all the time.

Only in Argentina

christ cucks can't stop shillin' for their heeby saviour. they'll always be white peoples weakest link w the jq.

GIVE ME ONE QUICKER WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM. ANYONE

>don't interpret Christianity literally
>atheists are the problem
Don't pull that JBP shit on me. If you don't interpret it literally you are not Christian either. I like religion, Christianity, but do not believe in it in the literal sense. Same with Greek pagan religion. I like it but of course I don't think zues impregnated a mortal, punished her lust with a lightning bolt, killer her and raised his unborn son dionysus as a demigod. But dionysus always brings about feminism in societies. And it always tears society apart.

Fuck Islam.

This image should have a Zionist smashing the dam

vegans too
the most gullible lefties

what disingenuous bullshit
>if you want to fight muzzies you must be a x-tian
No, you don't, you can still rally people without the bullshit religions bring, primarily a leadership that does NOTHING TO HELP

Natural catastrophes like Yellowstone, meteorite,earthquake is needed.
A deeply deeply traumatic event or events

Think in evolutionary terms, is there any pressure for higher intelligence? Do smarter people have more children? Is it the diametrical opposite of that?

kek, quite subtle

LEL

> Standing on the side with a bag of pop-corn
Don't worry, I'll survive and still be there to rebuild.

Well played, man.

Shlomo made you fight the only solution almost 80 years ago. There is no peaceful way to get a non-degenerate isolationist ethnostate anymore.
Decades of racemixing, immigration, demoralizing whites, and normalizing moral degeneracy have led to the disappearance of a "democratic" method of going back.

Don't blame the athiests, blame the dumbshit protestants that ruined christianity for you guys.

atheists are the people who push for gay rights, immigrants, and are usually the ones with "higher education". self taught atheists are even worse.
im not saying catholics are better. some of us are pretty fucking stupid. the "love everyone ^u^" thing is a meme, and the bible would support this, if they actually read the thing.

No but the argument is moot as our abilities will be augmented by AI in near future, rendering IQ a completely irrelevant metric to determine intelligence. Even a fucking smartphone with a smart OS assistant is changing and rewiring our brains beyond comprehension.

youtube.com/watch?v=qKeu5jIXIjU

dont move the goalposts, your claim was that IQ has grown, yet you offer no proof it has

As much as a meme as the man is, I think I agree with JP's take on religion, in that it has "unarticulated truths" in its stories. I believe in no gods, but that does not mean I cannot learn from those who came before me.

Fedoras and literalists are both problems to the same degree, as they both believe for the sake of believing, not for any intrinsic value those beliefs have.

the christfaggots are the ones that are okay with kikes and sandscum. they're all abrahamic cocksuckers

youtube.com/watch?v=_4EZpUb9CJU&feature=youtu.be&a=

Watch this Gents

>your claim was that IQ has grown

I said it's only going down in Argentina. After speaking to you, I stand by my first statement.

Oh, sorry, I confused you with the other birtfag

>we need a metaphorical religion
I think we used to have something like that once apon a time...

youtube.com/watch?v=ttOrfE12hIA

Fedoras will get their reward soon. I encourage all of them to move to Europe to be with their brethren so they can all collectively drink from the same cup. The Christians will keep America.

>The Christians will keep America.
AY DIOS MIO, DAS RIGHT

>implying Christians are in control of the economy/entertainment/media in the USA
>implying the same ethnic displacement isn't happening in both continents

Christians

This is exactly the kind of lie post that needs to be called out for, debunked and utterly destroyed.

Fuck you shill

>ethnic displacement
Religion is not a race, you utter retard.

>spread of the literal interpretations is a great tool for low IQ but its time to abandon it
OP should be put into slavery.

>implying that's what i meant
Shipping all fedoras to Europe won't stop the de-whitening of the USA.
We get Muslims shoved through our throats, while you're getting spics and pro-black forced upon you.

How's that related to my post, user? Those breeding Christians are all shitskins.

So Christianity is the problem stopping me from getting the most vital necessity for life. I knew it was a problem.

Spics are not Muslim. You're getting Islam shoved up your anus, literally. Niggers will never go past 13% of the population, and if any kind of civil unrest happens they'll be exterminated.

Islam is incompatible with Western civilization.

This happened once before. But Christians turned the tide.

Islam is the solution, Christianity is the problem.

Europe is fedoras and LARPagans now. Pic related won't happen again.

Who the fuck cares about magical sand people religions?
This is current year.
Beyond that, its not true.
Beyond that, its pathetic.
Beyond that its a betrayal of older historical traditions.
Beyond that, its rife with corruption.
Beyond that, the premise that OP is basing all this off, 'this looming religion is a threat to us all',
no. Its fucking religious fanatics of all variety's and flavors that pose a threat.
Rationality, not superstition is the answer.

Superstition? What the fuck is wrong with you, do you thing big foot and fairys are real too?

Atheists are a symptom of lefty rule

inshallah. It's hilarious watching Christcucks screech about a turn of events they historically profitted from.

>Luke 6:31Do to others as you would have them do to you.

White Christians conquered and ruled the world. White atheists gave it back.

There's no functional difference between taking in Muslims or spics. It all leads to the same non-white society.

Why do the jews hate Trump? He's all about the "greatest ally" shtick.

Atheism is a sign of degeneracy if I have to join with the mud slime to wipe out degeneracy I will

And here we have it in summation.
Sand people religion alliance against the Empiricists athiests and edgelords.

Better a magical fantasy than side with the people who call it out as so much bullshit, next you'll be telling me that Islam and Christendom worship the same desert deity.

Of course. Atheism is just another form of judaism.

>fixed

ITT edgy soyboys

There is nothing better than nutting inside a Christian women who is married

Yeah but imagine you were infested by Jews who can't swim.

The church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the way forward my friend, we're the only faith that offers a 30 day god back guarantee, try it and if after 30 days you're not completely satisfied, chances are your old god will probably take you back. Also, our heaven has beer volcanoes and stripper factories!

>no appreciation for the problems Christianity solved
Like what?

>Atheists are more of a problem

Stop lying. Sup Forums just had a wave of threads saying how few atheists there are. The fall of western civilization happened on your watch. Take responsibility for your own christian degeneracy.

>metaphorical

Even you know it's bullshit.

Anglos deserve death and so they shall have it.

Shut up ! You're probably one of those bastards who voted truedau ! Admit it

>like what

>Restriction placed on inbreeding in the Roman Empire were instituted by a Christian emperor because pagans fucked their siblings and cousins
>medieval European Catholic Church prevented individuals with a very recent common ancestor from marrying
Too bad Christian social conventions against incest didn’t stop your parents

What you need to do is extinguish all abrahamic religions.

In America they're but not in Europe faggot.

twin-cities.umn.edu/news-events/atheists-remain-most-disliked-religious-minority-us

The very idea that all humans are equal under God was revolutionary and is directly responsible for the accomplishments of the West.

>b...bu...but...but muh church oppressed peoples

Oh, it didn't suddenly disappear all of the world's problems? What a well thought out criticism of the ideas put forth in the New Testament.

Not really. We have only become better at taking the tests but the idea that we have become smarter doesn't really hold up when you consider that people like Aristotle lived 2000 years ago and people were perfectly capable of understanding his ideas. Or stuff like The Iliad/Odyssey or The Book of Job were written almost 3000 years ago and their literary genius may have been equaled but most certainly not surpassed.

KYS Varg-fag

They're a minority*

>The Japanese are atheists and they've built the best nation in the history of the human race.
The japanese are a doomed race. Both Japan and China. Japan's birth rates are starting to decline because their brainwashing on the west back fired on them. China is self explanatory. Why haven't you killed yourself yet ? Mutt weeboo kikemoto worshiper ?