DRUNK ANONS IN THIS THREAD, WEEKEND DRINK POLITICS

Good evening, gentlemen. Tonight it is Saturday. Let's have our weekend drinking thread. In here, please share any political stress you would like to discuss~ And please, mention the drink you are having.
Thanks, gentlemen.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=pwGolVsYSx0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5K-ucNe-wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ArE1MJn5JC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bourbon here.
For shit posting fun.

Wish I could drink but I have to work on a video

Welcome to the chat, user~ As every weekend, these always end in shitposting fun, so enjoy the future shitshow.
Good, we got bourbon so far, I'm drinking rum even though I normally do whiskey. NO BEERFAGS ALOUD, hard shit only~!

Vodka and grapefruit juice

A time and place for every thing fellow user.
Right now yours is work.

Just went bowling. Had some 805s and a Long Island iced tea.

what kind of video, user?

Beer's too filling.

It really is too filling. It makes you just feel like a fat ass too.

Red wine.

The obvious gun control hype is sending me back to when I first got here after sandy hook in 2012. I went out and bout 3 ar-15s for less than 400$ each.

I should also state that I fell on my ass while bowling.

Right now I'm frustrated with the biased news coverage that I just watched. Everything is anti Trump, anti-gun, anti nationalist, it made me so mad I had to switch the tv to a cooking channel. Drinking Lagunitas ale and about to smoke a little smoko.

Anons, I just realized I'm a fucking idiot for buying captain morgan's special barrel if it's more pricey when I can't even taste it since I have a cold. Why the fuck did I not just buy cheap alcohol?

youtube.com/watch?v=d5K-ucNe-wQ

why there always so many women in these threads?

as I always say, user. They can have my guns, but they will take my bullets first.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArE1MJn5JC0

gentle music, user ;^) These threads are to soul the soul~

Is it because of the alcohol named so far?

I know this sounds girly as fuck, but New Amsterdam Peach vodka is pretty good. You can drink it straight from the bottle.

I don't have a drink tonight, but my heart will have a good scotch, on the rocks.
There's a lot of crazy things going on lately, don't you think? It's hard to get a few minutes to relax.

It really is hard to relax. There are never enough hours in the day just to appreciate the calm between the storms.

>with no looming civil wars or revoultions?
Being this out of touch with reality.

>The founding fathers could see these cunts coming over 200 years ago.
I think that's because they really were students of history and philosophy.
You are scaring me user.

>captain morgan's
That's some nice stuff.

me in another thread

gimme an old fashioned, whiskey, sour

Yeah, the bias is beyond insane. The rhetoric is reaching levels it really shouldn't.

Don't feel bad, I like girly drinks and I'm pretty much /k/, the man.

There really aren't, haha. I hear chatter in the intelligence networks lately about NK nuking anime (Japan, Tokyo) some time early April. Hopefully it's just some april fool's comedy.

I rarely drink rum so it's not bad. I cheated on whiskey tonight

Which brand?

drunk guy here. I want to talk about the leaks that have happened recently. It seems as tho magic and psychic powers are real by what we've seen. what do you guys make of it? Is magic and telekinetic powers the same or are they different? can we harness these powers to our benefit and what exactly is christian magic? Is there more to it than just exorcisms and shit

>I want to talk about the leaks that have happened recently.
>It seems as tho magic and psychic powers are real by what we've seen. what do you guys make of it?
I think there is something to it when you get a "hive mind" of a few hundred thousand tot million of people after the same thing.
>Is magic and telekinetic powers the same or are they different? can we harness these powers to our benefit and what exactly is christian magic?
I think we did during the last primary.
Or we helped.

lel I admire super drunk people who can even talk after a period of time

ww3 is pretty stressful

soon

not drinking anything tonight except water so far

just woke up

when I am drinking it will be beehive honey wheat

>aloud

To put it in a Christian way, collective prayer works. God listens.

i'm drinking pabst blue ribbon, not ashamed. i like to think that all these increasingly psychotic attacks made by various sjws through mainstream media on european/caucasian people are . . they are funded and stirred up by 4d chessmasters in the nationalist camp . . these sjws are just so effective at converting 'wipipo' to the cause

>Is it because of the alcohol named so far?
No I mean literally, last weekend it was like 5 women with 30 posts each.

>aloud
excuse me, I'm drunk~ sorreh, user

How do you know they were women?

Prayer, from personal experience....works.
Happened to me, it spooked me too.
Long story.

Ayo hol up. What leaks? Link?

I have all night.
Tell me.

Collective prayer does work, just like any thought form.

Never trust a man who doesn't drink

blehh what the fuck.
Like I said earlier, I am more of a whiskey man as whiskey always makes me feel comfy and horny. Every alcohol gives me its own feels. Getting drunk of rum, it makes me feel odd....

Words of wisdom, there.

bro bro you have the cia remote viewing project shit which is insane, elites doing spirit cooking, clinton talking about moloch which i believe is non-ironic. the shit's out there.

Well not necessarily "real" women but convincing facsimiles at least, men who had enough hops to express their feminine sides perhaps.

That is hellishly true

pfhahaha I gotche

See that's why I say not to bring your gay ass beer in here and fuck shit up. Only REAL alcohol is allowed in here.

I like my women a little chubby.
Not a lot, just a bit.
Chubby and happy.

funny you say that, my mistress is a lil thicc asian girl.
you're drunk, aren't you motherfuckler? HAHAHAHA

Mistress? Mormon?
I wish haha, no alcohol tonight, no money.
The only drink I'm having tonight is in my heart.

I love beer of all types and trying new beers but I only touch it every few months, or any alcohol for that matter. I am tonight though. I used to drink ungodly amounts every night because I had no reason not to but it gets boring.

I sat down to compile all of the raw numbers into a red pill suppository for the 2nd Amendment but Windows update (which I turned off when I updated it two weeks ago) restarted my computer two hours ago and is still going. I've done a lot of research into this shit. There is not a single stat that shows that disarmament in any country lowers the homicide rate but during the 20th century 262 million people were killed by assholes like Pol Pot and Stalin while homicides accounted for about 8.5 million deaths. Governments are literally 32.5x as likely to kill you as fellow citizens. The britbongs murder rate spiked exponentially after the handgun ban and is only noe at similar levels and the same is true of Australia but to a smaller degree. If we give up our semiautos we are dooming ourselves. The American populace is the largest standing army in the world and the last real obstacle to a prison planet. I will dump raw numbers later if my computer ever fucking ends this shit.

ahh I should've checked your ID...you said that earlier. It seems that you caught me, it is I who is a bit tipsy....

I'm in A.A. now.
Cheers m8s

You have to install Gentoo, friend.

It's all good. I hope you're having fun.
You should fuck that mistress of yours into ecstasy.

Evan Williams is better than about every expensive liquor you can buy. My father in law is a rich fucker and drinks about 2 bottles of different whiskeys and bourbons worth my mortgage and even agrees. I've had really, really good whiskeys and they are definitely not worth the price over a $20 bottle of Evan.

Ah okay. I thought there were new leaks. Yeah, those emails are nuts. The media just tries to play it off like they weren’t serious, but it’s some spooky shit.

I've found that to be true too.
You can't beat Evan William for price/performance.

>2 bottles of different whiskeys and bourbons worth my mortgage

just where do these people get their livers from....

I fell a sleep and just woke up. While I have been sleeping, the jews have drank all my beer. All that's left is a quarter of a bottle they didn't find

I barely touch my computer anymore. People talk shit on phone posters but it's a lot more efficient than a computer and I can do it while I let my kid watch a movie on a Saturday night or I take a shit. I only use it to write papers for classes or play a bit of csgo once a week or so. Otherwise you're right.

You can play csgo on Linux now.
You have to do it friend, the Jews are spying on you if you don't.

Every time.

I have no fucking clue. I spent my 20s drinking a fifth every night. I used to stop drinking at 2 am and show up for 15 mile hikes or 7 mike runs and never worried about it. Then I stopped when I had a kid and now I don't know how I did it. My father in law just did chemo for prostate cancer last year and started it hard again as soon as he was cleared. I am going to sit down and talk with him because we are legit worried he won't make it much longer even though there's no real signs of alcohol abuse. It just goes right through him and all of his docs say his organs are great.

I've seen you in my last drunk threads. I recognize that story. Damn, user

Idgaf about the jews man. I am past that point. I have nothing to live for but my kids. I am good at public speaking, can recall facts like Rain Man, am well read, am unashamedly prowhite and with my military experience I have hundreds of minorities who would vouch for me on camera that I am not racist by being pro white. I am on the fence daily but I am considering joining the public sphere and advocating for us. I am just unsure if it's the best way to use myself right now.

short ver.
>Was under a lot of pressure to finish exams.
>Car was dying on me and college was a 40 min drive.
>Praying hard...Lord just let it live long enough to get me through finals.
>I'm stopped on side of road letting it cool off.
>Guy stops, what's up?
>Loans me a car to finish exams, beatup 280Z...damn!
>Not in a position to say no.
>Drive it home.
>Pull up in driveway, neighbor says...hey what's this? A gift from God? Huh?!? damn
>Finish exams.
>Go to return car.
>Owner says keep it...And we (family) invite you to church this weekend.
Doesn't seem like much now.
But at the time it kind'a rocked my reality.

Different guy probably. I post a lot but I haven't been drunk except once or twice in the past two years. I haven't put that story here I don't think.

When did everyone on fuckin Sup Forums get kids...

HA! SCREW YOU JEWS YOU MISSED ONE BEER

man I am so happy right now, but they also smoked all my smokes

Ahh sorry then. Crazy because I make these threads every saturday and last week an user was telling me he was drrowning his sorrows with alcohol because of his father's prostate cancer.

it's not 2006 anymore user, that's a long time ago

>262 million people were killed by assholes like Pol Pot and Stalin
Don't forget Mao.
And we're missing quite a few, aren't we?

CIA released documents that they actively studied remote viewing. So did the soviets

Then you should install Gentoo for your kids. So they can't monitor and predict and all kinds of bad shit for your kids.
The less they know, the better.
You should teach your kids how to properly computer anyway.

My family has had similar experiences. God showers us in great gifts. Good on you, user.

I’m on the train home after a night out in the city with a friend and I couldn’t help but notice that tonight, I felt a little more disgust looking at people than I did before. I don’t like this feeling. I blame you faggots for this so fuck you all.

2007 I started. This July I'll be 25. Damn how time flies.

2-3 gin and tonics
1 rum+chocolate cherry moonshine w/ ginger ale
now I'm on 1 rum+chocolate cherry moonshine blood orange.

It didn't feel like a night to waste good single malt so I'm slumming it more or less.

I'm a centrist atheist who has empathy for Christians, supports the gays to a point, thinks Islam is cancerous to the root and I think that Trump has been OK as president so far. I hope he wont be impeached because that is going to be bad for America as a whole and I don't think we'll recover from it as a country if it happens.

i'm drunk on beer and I WANT TO PARTICIPATE

don't discriminate, you bastards. we're all in this together

>drinks all your beer
>smokes all your smokes
why do jews do this?

How in the SWEET FUCK can anyone get drunk off piss beer is beyond me...whatever I'm just being a fuckin asshole. Oh well. Welcome to my weekend drinking thread. I'm drunk and...fuck let's tlak about how dumb niggers are

>Evan Williams
agree

I don't know a jew that does this to me but if he did I'd beat his ass

Alcohol is haram!

I actually was here in the very start, back then we were raided on irc and we didn't know what was going on, it tracked back here. Granted though I didn't start to frequent this place till around 06-07 or so. Back at uni later then we all used to shitpost on b, then a couple of years off because too much werk and I came back to the new board pol, b had been destroyed and was mostly people taking picture of their dicks

and so is the fucking smog the government puts in our air but we don't revolt about do we?

i'm drinking stouts and IPAs that are like 7.5-8% ABV, and i'm on an empty stomach. it's not *that* hard to get drunk on them

>God showers us in great gifts. Good on you, user.
Can be kind of scary tho.

You krauts need to get your balls back.

Here, friend.

ok, no discrimination

>came back to the new board pol
>come back on Sup Forums
>don't go to pol it's nazis there
>don't go to pol
>pol
>pol
>pol
it was an anymiss that got me back

Yup. Funny how Sup Forums, despite the shithole it is now, taught me so much over the years. It has exposed me more to the international thought and actual happenings, it has jaded me beyond anything, I never get offended by anything, nothing scares me, I have taken so much wisdom over the years by people fucked over by certain things in life, but damn how the time has flown. Yeh, Sup Forums is nothing but cockposts now. It use to be something though. Sad nobody will know. The double chan is actually decent though .

Definitely not me but no worries. I just make it a point not to drink when I am troubled or worried. It only makes it worse.

That's actually including Stalin and even Hitler but whatever when it comes to that one. I'm just doing the 2a, not the JQ. Baby steps.

I'm a network engineer with years of experience. My kids will know everything but they're not old enough for their own access yet so I haven't done that yet.

you better be fucking drunk take a picture of you drinking alcohol OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS DON'T DISGRACE THESE THREADS WITH SOBRIETY

I'm drunk in my heart, OP.

FUCKING HELL I KEEP FORGETTING THAT DAMN I AM STUPID AS FUCK

Haha, you're making me envious.
I remember getting real drunk during a meguca stream, a lot of other anons in the thread did too, I think lat even made the posts start spinning.
Good times, wish I had alcohol more often.

How about my stock?

What's stopping you then?