The time has come and so have I

The time has come and so have I

Appeal to tradition, not bad, well played user.
Not sure it will work though. I mean you are assuming the mods have a brain.

Honestly if the mods continue to be idiots like this we should use /feedback/ or try to talk with them on IRC, they clearly don't understand what "It's time" threads are and that they are actual anime and manga discussion.

I miss /q/, or whatever that board was called.

I do think they have been being made too soon over the past couple years, which has contributed to a noticeable drop in quality combined with off-site undesirables finding it

I suppose we should. God fucking damn it why do we have to go through every single fucking time new mods are recruited and/or new rules are made? I'm starting to suspect that new policy was just a pretext to turn Sup Forums into a waifufagging only board.

But then again you can say the very same thing about Buyfag and seiyuu threads - both are around and well. Buyfag is a daily, to add insult to the injury.

Hey the mods are asleep, let's talk about Asada Nemui
I've been binging her works recently and I must say they're pretty good. Give them a shot if you're bored.

The drop in quality of homo threads probably has more to do with where newfag homofags are coming from than anything else.

If it's middle-aged men, I'm not interested.

>adult characters
>one of them has a mustache

Ok, looks better than most highschool trash, i'll give it a shot

If you're not reading Golden Kamui already, you ought to

It's bara heaven

Not just middle aged men. There are a few young ones too (youngest I've seen was 18 I think). No shotas though I'm afraid.

You had me at
>Two middle aged

I love oyaji adventures and sol, even better when it taps into law enforcement or gangs. Started On Doorstep by CTK.

Okay. I'm not a fan of shota either.

In Dear my God, the 18 year old boy is the seme and the uke is a priest.

This is one of those manga that I've seen people post about often but it's really hard to tell what it's actually about cause often times it just looks like a shitpost.

I don't care with you faggots anymore since the majority of people here are newfags or not-yuriniggers, but try to talk with the mods first before shitting on the homo thread's OP like this. I did this last year and when I asked they said that the homo thread's weren't even on the nuke list. Mods are usually not online, and they take some time to answer, but if you have patience you may get a proper response.

That being said, if homo threads are indeed in the nuke list then there is nothing to do, just make a retard OP like the Aikatsu niggers and have fun with your not-general.

It's good, my friend.
You should read it sometime.

H-heresy!

It's best to go in blind

What's wrong with his body?

Patalliro subs when tho

It's great.

loved circus was really enjoyable, her oneshots are also interesting

>I did this last year and when I asked they said that the homo thread's weren't even on the nuke list.

Then why were they being deleted at that time?

Sure, I'll do it.

One of the mods was on a power trip and did whatever he pleased.

The guy tatooes his gods on his body and erases them when he stops believing in them.

I know right, I was kinda bummed there was no sex but considering the context it makes sense. Sex lost all meaning as an act of love for these guys. It's a nice twist that they find their happiness in platonic love.

Because a BR monkey was shitposting and spamming DJT threads and we got mixed in the crossfire.

Go back to /qa/ dumb faggot.

Nothing wrong with this

This show is not so bad as people here made it seem to be. Reminds me of Tanaka-kun+Sakamoto but without homo undertones.
Surprisingly most of the focus is on SoL instead of sports that gets 5mins once in a few episodes.

>Reminds me of Tanaka-kun+Sakamoto but without homo undertones.

Tanak-kun had so little homo stuff I don't think this belongs here

I don't think you belong here either you dumb newnigger.

>That spoiler

Okay, I laughed.

Literally only tumblr fags that get triggered over females don't like this show, it's a simple SoL with dumb jokes and cute boys, there is nothing wrong with it.

I like it when uke suffers alot. please get me out of this fetish

It's too bad the actual episode threads don't stick around for very long. It's one of the shows this season which I didn't really have expectations for and ended up being pleasantly surprised with.

Every time you fap to a suffering uke a kitten dies.

Source?

Picked the fuck up holy shit.

I've only recently picked it up and caught up, so I'll be joining the threads now too.

>tfw he would never call you daddy

>The drop in quality of homo threads probably has more to do with where newfag homofags are coming from than anything else.
People have bitching about homothread drop in quality since forever, I suggest you check the archive to see old homo thread

>[Eng Sub- Karin] Kuroshitsuji Book of the Atlantic (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC)

It's out

Nice style, the one with the priests and the brothers one are her best work

>This show is not so bad as people here made it seem to be
I haven't seen anyone calling it bad, just people disappointed by the lack of homo and Zaizen.

Your honest opinion of threesomes.

This needs to be updated.

opinion on this one?
I like it so far but I hardly see update or translation for it. The author seem to continuing it but I dont really see the end goal at this point.

Favorite type of seme so far, rarely you see a suave and sly seme like this one.

Josou Danshi to Menhera Oji-san

That was pretty shit. Guy looks like Akira from Persona 5 but is apparently the plainest guy ever.

>Your honest opinion of threesomes.
Pretty great fap material, like in the second part of Pet contract.

Noice. I've missed Ciel.

>Josou Danshi to Menhera Oji-san
Oh it's Bokura No Hentai author. No wonder it looks familiar.

>Akira from P5
Literally who?

There needs to be more, especially when it ends up being more than just sex.

same better fap material, but only when it doesnt have to do with faceless men. I mostly perfer mobs and threesome when the seme atleast has a good face.

Yeah, mind control is the best.

Why is this creep so cute?

The mods are going full retards and killing this board. I miss moot. Hiroshimoot doesn't give a damn about Sup Forums or Sup Forums as a whole for that matter.

classy seme is such a rare find, so unfortunate.

I was thinking more how I'd like to see a daily life of a threeway relationship instead of only a threesome for sex. But mindbreak works too.

Damn I forgot about this, it's the one about the med school married professor and his student? Read the first volume years ago

yeah apparently it is proceeding to the second volume, the story expanded. But the author update it slowly for reason, it's been a while and I think she drawing a new chapter for the next magazine.