Kansas and small town USA thread

>Be born and raised in KS town
>Buy my beef fresh off local farmer cheap
>Get eggs for free from nearby neighbor who raises chickens for shits and giggles
>Not know a single person who does not own multiple firearms
>Crime is practically unheard of due to above
>Practically zero mexicans or nigs
>Libfaggots rare and publically shamed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAB4vOkL6cE
youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=kfH_jBNPRyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You had me at no niggers.

>be in 7th grade
>tiny rural school in the mountains
>in early October class gets a new student
>it’s a 15 year old nigger
>the rest of us were only 12, but whatever
>had only seen them on TV before that
>first day, nigger is sent home for trying to sell drugs in the hallway between classes
>second day, nigger is sent home for breaking into lockers and stealing stupid shit like pencils and Fruit Roll-Ups
>third day, nigger gropes a 12 year old girl in the hallway
>that afternoon, her older brother and two friends try to open 20 locker doors with the nigger’s face
>fourth day, nigger gets in fist fight with school bus driver when told to give back the lunch he stole
>fourth night, the father of the girl and 4 other ranchers pay a visit to the nigger fambly rental house
>fifth day, nigger doesn’t come to school at all
>nigger fambly had packed up and moved out by the time school was over that day
>never saw any of them again
Didn’t encounter another nigger until I went to college.

My town is about 40k people. all of the blacks still live on the other side of the tracks- literally. Police will actually stop and question niggers if they are in the white part of town. I live in the wealthy white part of town (as opposed to poor white). There is a huge river that separates us from the rest and only 2 small bridges to cross it by. The police and sheriffs departments are located immediately between the black part of town and the poor whites. We are also home to the State Patrolman training station that is between the poor and wealthy white parts of town.

>be me
>from Chicago
>mfw

Kansas is best state as long as you do not live in Topeka or Lawrence. Topeka is the home to fat colored folk and Lawrence is where Kansas sends all of the liberals and faggots. Lawrence is a mess of liberalism but it means the liberals dont stay in the good parts of Kansas

>raised in extremely rural setting ie the nearest elementary school was about 30 minutes away, next to the only convenience store in our township
>all of the "whole school" photos hanging on the walls are 100% euro-settler descendants
>except for one year...

>Except for the year we got an aboriginal student named Angelino
>I figured out afterwards that he was FASD (Foetal alcohol spectrum disorder)
>He had all the tard bells and whistles, including those glasses that go all the way around your head
>Angelino loved to pin down girls WWE style and say in a thick tard voice "HUBBA HUBBA"

>one of the first art classes we got, he started making a drum YES I am for real
>Upon hitting it and screeching (they all do this, not just the tards) he was asked politely to stop by a farmer's boy
>he continued

Damn dude I cant imagine what this life is like. I live in a city that fell to mudbloods in the 80s. Rarely see another pure blooded white person. Best you can hope for here is light skinned spic.

>He was promptly picked up and thrown (that farmer's kid is still a fucking tank to this day)
>The rims of his glasses (which he creepily stared over like a horny librarian) were bent a little in the scuffle, and this became the first incident of racism at our school
>Small time reporters tried to spin it into a massive deal for exposure at the expense of our school reputation

Move to a small town in the midwest. I guarantee it is way cheaper to live than it is in the city. and you can spend that extra money on guns

Kansas is the GOAT. Qts everywhere, cheap COL, rent/mortgage is absolute pennies, niggers all confined to WyCo, spics all confined to JoCo, lefties all confined to Lawrence, beautiful rolling hills. It really is a great place to live.

The only people who dont think kansas is the best is people who dont live here and liberals. And i couldnt care less if the liberals leave

COL?
WyCo?
JoCo?
Lawrence??

WHAT THE FUCK ARE U ON ABOUT MATE

feels good, user. 1hr north of Nigingham, Alabama. 94% white, $48k median income. Temperate climate. Life is good.

>My town is about 40k people
>40k people
>town

That's a small city. You're not a 'town' if you have a Walmart.
For reference, the nearest town to my home is 8 miles away and has a population of less than 600, with a general store, a hardware store, a Napa/ranch store, a liquor store, one restaurant/bar, a locker plant, a creamery, and a post office--only the bar and liquor store are open past 6pm.

People here leave their homes unlocked because some random kid might need to take a shit, or get a snack or a glass of water, and locking them out would be considered rude since their own home could be several miles away.

My earlier story was from more than 35 years ago, but there are still no niggers within 40 miles any direction; they're terrified of the mountains and hard work.

However, the spic population has increased from 0 to 3 during that same time, causing some concern among the old-timers (people who's families settled the area 150+ years ago).

Your 'town' still sounds comfier than any big city I've ever lived in or visited. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I agree with that. But It's a shorter drive out to the farms I work and hunt on than it is to the Wal-mart. I spend enough time out in the country that it doesnt feel as big as it is.

I grew up in rural Kansas before I moved to Chicago. Endless amber plains, quiet country roads, beautiful little empty paths alongside the farms you can walk for miles and miles, holding hands with your blue-eyed, down-to-Earth simple Christian gal who doesn't want anything from you other than your company and for you to show her that secret spot behind the nearby lake.

I know it sounds cliche but people really felt like people back then. You could walk into a random diner and start up an hour long conversation with friendly people right there. You could have deep, inspiring talks about the meaning of life and the future with your neighbors. Since moving to Chicago I haven't experienced any of that. Everyone here seems fake.

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE U ON ABOUT MATE
Is it bad that I understood?

WyCo is Wyandotte (butchered that) country
JoCo is Johnson county
Both of the above are fag and nigger counties in Kansas City. Avoid. Lawrence is the home of The University of Kansas where all the fags and KC people go to school. Everyone in kansas makes fun of people from all of the above. They call us hicks because we like our guns and blue collar jobs. They are mutts who prefer butt sex

Dont forget Kansas is home of The Big Red One

Prairie roads look comfy.

But what about the tornadoes and cunt neighbors who steal your dog?

Kansas has changed for me. The area around my dad's farm is littered with disgusting wind towers that completely ruin the solemn beauty that the outdoors had for me.

>comfy
Frustrating would be a better word for it. You can see your destination for miles on a clear day but you know it's gonna be a while until you get there. Unless of course you just gun it and go 70 mph on a gravel road which is an experience itself knowing that you're just gliding from rock to rock never having much traction at all and feeling your vehicle shimmy side to side because of this reason.

>zero Mexicans

Western kansas is majority Hispanic

It's not about the destination, it's about the journey. gravel roads are best roads, everyone you pass waves with a smile.

Tornadoes only hit trailer parks. Never heard of someones dog being stolen so im not sure what you are on about

>everyone you pass
nobody, for hours at a time

Also fuck kansas there is a trooper on every off ramp and shoulder hate driving to Colorado from based Missouri

>I spend enough time out in the country that it doesnt feel as big as it is.
If it has a traffic light, it feels too big for me these days.

disclaimer: I lived in KC for about 10 months back in '91. Made the mistake of crossing Cleveland one day when going to a record store some friends told me about.
That led to my 5th nigger adventure.

I can't shittalk Kansas, but it's too fucking flat for me. I'm a mountain boy. I like elk, and moose, and cutthroat trout; winters that start in September and end in May. I like the thin air, and peaks that always have snow. Hell, we average 35' of snowfall where I live.

I still like listening to Springsteen, even though he's a liberal cunt with no common sense
youtube.com/watch?v=nAB4vOkL6cE

The guitar I got today came from kanas but I'm in nyc

feels shit man

Only in certain parts. And the mexicans in Kansas generally know their place and respect whitey as their superior. But you definitely get the occasional mexican that needs reminded, but they are usually the younger ones. We have so many cops stopping people on colorado trips because we are still respectably against weed. We already have one of the highest interstate speeds in the country so unless youre moving pot it really shouldnt be a worry.

I grew up in the middle of nowhere on the boarder of Bavaria and Hesse. Parents still live there and they say they haven't encountered any shitskins unless they go to frankfurt which is 45 min away. A lot different than coming to school in Los Angeles.

Mountains are amazing but never lived around them. KC is always a mistake. Kansas is a white tail and catfish state. Trout taste better but cat put up an awesome fight and if you know how to fish for them you can catch fish the size of your average liberal. Im a Johnny Cash kind of guy

TY his for anons like you

TY GOD* for a bond like you...sorry, phone fag atm

>nvirgn
>virgin

>2018
>being this against weed still

Boomer die off REE

Holy fucking shit...this is what I get for using my phone...autojew jewing my Jew.

I was a stoner for 2 years when I was in college. After sobering up from it I realized the affect it has on the way you think and act. All of the stoners I knew were lazy jobless faggots. Now I spend time with country bumpkins fishing and hunting and taking in God's great land. I feel better and just want others to feel the same

Just drove through kansas last week and jesus christ it was depressing.
>flat
>windy
>brown
It looks like a sandbox. I am from a small town in southern Ohio and would never leave for a place that has a climate like Kansas.

>grew up in NE Kansas
>couldn't wait to leave
>left at 18
>no ragrets

Dude, I know all about Kansas and never wanna go back. I'm glad OP likes it, but I don't even like to pass through that state on the way to somewhere else anymore. Now I live in the glorious northern Midwest and absolutely live it. Wisco4lyfe.

>Im a Johnny Cash kind of guy
Still the best concert I've ever seen, and I've been to hundreds.
I would've seen him twice, but he canceled the last tour when he was diagnosed with
Parkinson's.
Fucking Ticketbastard kikes took six months to refund my money on that one.

>Trout taste better but cat put up an awesome fight
Not all trout are pale rainbow DoW stockies, my friend, that's why I said Cutthroat.
There's a tiny lake near me that's never been stocked. Daily bag limit is 2--minimum length of 22".
In reality, if you catch one within 2 weeks you're doing damned good.
The water is so clear you can see hundreds of them, but they're smart.
My last pull from that lake was 3 years ago, and it was a 25 minute fight to land him even though I had less than 30 yards of line out.
That one fish fed four of us for the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4

>NE Kansas
>Kansas
Thats fag territory. Of course you didnt like it

Well you kansas girls are just soft faggots here in Missouri we smoke weed and work 60+hours then drink some beer

>Qts everywhere
no user....no

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

>memeflag
>opinion discarded

Small town Mississippi
>God damn it's hot
>Gonna move to Tennessee where it's cool
>Niggers everywhere
>Coke signs and dilapidation
>The whole state is full of crazies

but it is my home. Plan to move to TN tho where it's a little cooler and much cleaner.

>tfw olathe fag
>tfw spics right down the kansas 7 highway
At least they keep to themselves in their poor area for the most part
I'm glad to be in the wealthy white neighborhood across the way that the mexicans can't even dream of infiltrating.

Home to the Koch brothers and WBC. 'nuff said

Wheres somewhere I could go fishing for cutthroat not too far from central KS? Sounds like something I need to try. All trout in KS are stock so I dont even bother. I stick to White bass, Largemouth, and channel/flathead cat. Its really nice to take a couple baited rods and just kick back with some buddies and drink beer on the banks.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

I worked in Biloxi for a few years, you're right the heat is unbearable there in the summer.

>$48k median income
that's not good for an American city

Same for me but Cali fag so spics but they're either shamed to the point of leaving down south or adapt and americanize. Can't complain either, they give me free tamales like every fucking month.

Kansas is a good state. Born there, never lived in a town with over 600 people when I was growing up. I hate Lawrence and I am stuck there.

they are my favorite

>People here leave their homes unlocked because some random kid might need to take a shit, or get a snack or a glass of water, and locking them out would be considered rude since their own home could be several miles away.

Reading that brightened up my day, that's what our communities were and could be again.

Lol, LV fag here. I remember taking the K7 through Olathe way back when. Weren't too many spins when I lived there though. Are they really that bad now?

>t. Moved away in the early 2000s

The coast and the NE hills are the only two good areas in mississippi

>being this against weed still
>Boomer die off REE
Fuck potheads.
They're cancer, no different than alcoholics.

>FUCK YOU!!!1!
>Pot is from de earf
>It done be natural an sheeit!!
that it is. I have no complaints about pot.
The people who are addicted to it, on the other hand, are cunts of the highest order.
>Oh shit nigga! How you done say dat about my girl MJ? You must be trippin' an sheeit, nigga!
>I only smoke organic weed!

You know what you call a drunk who sets an alarm for 5am, drives to de liqua sto at 6:30, and hugs his knees for 29 minutes while shivvering until he can get his fix?

A fucking alcoholic.
An honorary nigger.

>Naw, dog.
>I don't drink. I only smoke my drugs.
>Hippie 4 Lyfe, an sheeit!!

The ONLY thing bad about weed is that it turns it's addicts into niggers.

>Wheres somewhere I could go fishing for cutthroat not too far from central KS?

Western Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, or anywhere in Idaho.

No niggers. Pinky swear,

youtube.com/watch?v=kfH_jBNPRyU

Downtown olathe is like a quarter spic now
Can't find a map to back it up, but ever since I moved out her last decade their population in the poorer housing areas around where k7 cuts off at santa fe rd has been increasing exponentially.
A positive is that I can get nice cheap mexican food now that I couldn't 10 years ago, but I'm afraid crime is going to increase more in that area as the population of spics increases

THC is stored in fatty lipid tissues. Your balls, and more importantly your brain, are made of said tissues. The two things that set man ahead of women- your balls and your brain, store the extra thc in your system (aside from fat in general). People don't realize what it does to you, especially on a regular basis. Smoking weed is the first sign of someone you should avoid on a personal level.

I have a family friend who lives in the Bitter root valley in Montana. He was a game warden most of his life and invited me on a fishing trip with him. Going to have to take him up on that offer as a way to get at them cutthroat. Montana is where I want to live as a backup to Kansas.

>I have no complaints about pot.
Later that day..
>The ONLY thing bad about weed is
Oops.

Guarantee they built your mcmansion and pissed all over your floors

Kansas is a shithole. I grew up in a town filled with retirees and poorfag methheads and nothing in between. We're all white too. Try living there for a bit and see if you're still a brainlet white supremacist.

I think there was a few mexicans working on the house I had built, but whenever I went over to check up on the construction is was a bunch of white dudes. The mexicans did all of the lawns though, and still do for the older people in the neighborhood.
My floors have been replaced already so I'm not too concerned if one pissed on my floors a decade ago tho

Mexicans work fucking fast. They get in, get the job done, and get out. My only complaint about Mexicans, in general, is that they always speak Spanish

user you can do that and still have a smoke

>Reading that brightened up my day
It should.
Isn't that what we all (Niggers, and Spics, and Arabs excluded) want?
EVERYONE wants to live in a homogenous community.
Niggers are happier living with niggers, spics with spics, japs with japs.
But niggers like living in white neighborhoods because other niggers be stingy, an sheeit.
They done get mean when you aks fo free kool-aid, an sheeit.
Niggas want to live in white neighborhoods, because wyte people are mean, and have rules.

>THC is stored in fatty lipid tissues.
I'm sure that explains why you need to smoke pot constantly, somehow.
Potheads are always the most logical addicts.

>Later that day..
>>The ONLY thing bad about weed is
>Oops.
Still have no complaints about weed.
It's addicts are another story.
>I DON"T DO DRUGS!! other than weed, and meth, and acid, and coke.
>I'm different than all those faggots who only live to do drugs!
>I'm SPECIAL!!

Yeah.
You're special.
Just like everyone else.

Trying to argue with a stoner is pointless. They do everything they can to not feel bad about their addiction.They try to claim it isnt addictive and then fall behind on rent and utility payments to feed their "hobby".

>whooooosh
You said you didn't have any complaints about weed, and then stated that you had a problem with weed.
>Still have no complaints about weed.
It's addicts are another story.
Then why did you say there was a bad thing about weed? Also nice straw-man.

That bad thing he is talking about, user, is you.

But you'd be ruining the experience.

What about me?

Hello? Anyone there?

also
>the bad thing about weed is
>he is talking about you
I didn't know that i was weed

Fuck those roads, especially in the winter. I used to live in that shithole called Nebraska. Driving those roads fucking sucked ass, even under optimal conditions.

Lawrence isn't even that liberal. It's small time compared to Denver.

>Wichita County reporting
>on the west coast now
>Garden City hit 50%+ Hispanic population in like 1995
>my hometown is about 1400 people
>in California now
>trying to convince my wife to back with our 3 kids
>mfw she’s from LA
>mfw it’s never gonna happen

ps Lawrence is liberal as fuck

>had only seen them on TV before that

try looking in the mirror, mutt