I unironically believe that the guy in Florida is a hero

I unironically believe that the guy in Florida is a hero

You push, bully and ostracize someone it shouldn't be surprising they gun everyone down

The problem is society is pushing men into a corner

We're taught from childhood we are evil, masculinity is toxic, we need to feel guilt for things that happened hundreds of years ago, girls deserve special treatment and that we arent entitled to pussy

Where as girls are taught they are angels, can do anything and have no consequences
We have no wars to fight, no great enemy to defeat, continents to explore or factories to employ us

Women are allowed to do everything that was once only granted to us meaning we have less chance of getting employment
men have no purpose

Only those in the top 1% are granted breeding rights by women in their prime
the rest have to wait and sit it out for a girl to settle for them and use him as a wallet for the rest of his life and we're taught we should be grateful for that

Its no wonder young men are taking out all that stored up anger on their peers, the ones who have it good and the ones who make their life hard

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
quora.com/Why-do-almost-all-of-the-many-school-shooters-mass-shooters-fit-the-profile-of-young-and-socially-dysfunctional-male
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Is this some incel propaganda shill shit? I just don’t have any sympathy for people who feel backed into a corner and don’t Do the right research, get red pilled, and get on top of life. The only way I’d cheer for this guy is if he got away with it

Hello Russia

Have you ever dealt with a spoiled child.

No matter what you give them its never good enough.

A candy bar, its not the right kind.

A toy, they want another one.

If you do something nice for them, they hate you for it.

Now you spoiled shits won the fucking lottery. Born white, first world country, intelligent.

But thats not good enough. And it never will be because your a spoiled ungrateful brat. And everyone worth a damn can smell the stink on you from a mile away.

Grow the fuck up.

Assuming you really think he's a hero, and he saved you from everything you're talking about, why are you still complaining about the world?

Even according to your own gymnastics, he is obviously not a hero. A deeply troubled, disturbed, and desperate madman, yes. Consider, if you will, that there might just be slightly more productive ways to fix a toxic culture than pouring nuclear sludge onto everything, i e shooting 17 kids. Perhaps a hobby? Starting a group? Joining one?

>Is this some incel propaganda shill shit?
No its the truth. No one takes an incel/virgin/neckbeard/beta or whatever you want to term us seriously when we state something that is a crucial issue. Jews arent doing these shootings. They are causing the upheaval in the wor4ld that us causing these young disenfranchised (mostly white) men to do these things.

White Sharia is the only way.

>Now you spoiled shits won the fucking lottery. Born white, first world country, intelligent.
Spotted the nigger.

Ohhh booh hooo. The girls dont throw themselves at my dick. Woah is me.

Hoky fuck. I only have the compendium if human knowledge at my fingertips. The sum total of all human achievment at my beck and call, with the lifestyle not even king of kings and emperors could have imagined just 200 years ago.

But my life is the fucking worst because my biology tells me i need to put my rod into a fucking ring and gorge myself on clay.

Youre a deficient. Spoiled, entitled, narcissitic. Their is no better accutrement than a control and dignity.

Literally what?

Everyone deserves the right to breed, men especially. And not with a used up whore.

Every instinct tells me to argue with you because we have been conditioned to think a certain way.

Your analysis is actually correct, but I would stop short of calling him a hero.

Looking into this more, you'll hear talk about them bullying him about things like his father dying which happened a few months ago.

Some of you should try and put yourself in his shoes and try to imagine how he felt. I'm not saying you would react the same way, but try to imagine how he felt. Look into the things that happened to him and the circumstances.

Our culture becoming toxic is the true cause of all this.

You dont deserve shit.

No I actually do you fucking jew cunt. Deal with it.

Hiding behind your vpn.

he has to be a hero to make those toy guns be able to shoot has to have some kind of super power and to be able to teleport 4 miles to and from the school because he took leave because his mother had died.

Besides David Hogg's father Kevin Hogg specializes in spec-ops and CIA black ops.

True. Western society doesn't give a shit about lonely men's mental health. As inceldom becomes more common there will be more frequent mass shootings.

>by sentencing me to death they have committed upon themselves a greater injustice than I am forced to suffer.
~~~ socrates

Grow up you fucking cowards. You brandish the unexamined life like some badge of honor.

>Have you ever dealt with a spoiled child.

Yes, they're called niggers.

you speak the truth we live in a society where leftists rule and degrading men is considered equality

Just fuck off you wanker. You have no friends ITT.

>grow up
>cowards

Lol do you enjoy being a walking contradiction?

What are you trying to say?

Pertinent passage btw:

The unexamined life is not worth living for humans (38a). What is an unexamined life? A life during which you never raise questions about what you're doing and why - unreflective life of habit. What is an examined life? Reflective life - one asks questions about what one is doing and why - we examine actions on the basis of values and morality and an examination of those values. (39c "giving an account of your life.") What does the whole phrase mean? An unexamined life is one in which a human's full potential is not fulfilled or realized.

>OP

Edgy but good thread op. I come here for thought provoking ideas and thoughts. Do we know any more about this kids life and experiences?

All I know is every interview with students said 'I knew he'd do it, he was always a weirdo'.

Its wrong to judge a girl and say 'I always knew she'd be a slut, she always dressed like she was asking for it'. Lets sit back and honestly try and understand this. Everyday this kid came to school which was 805 of formative years he was billeted, disrespected and shunned because of his personality traits.These people assumed he was a loser and pushed him into what he did. If they had of accepted him and not judged him he wouldn't have had to take his anger out and make his mark on the place that ruined his life. Shooting up a school is the biggest kick up the ass a man give people. Hes saying 'this is your fault, this is what you've made me capable of'. I really hope the AB take him in in prison, he'll go far with them.

I have the only friend that matters user.
Have you heard the good word of God?

Socrates Knew god. He was more afraid of offending god than of dying. The spirit of god compelled him to speak even at the penalty if his life.

And he cast a true magic spell. A powerful binding the men of Athens could never understand.

quora.com/Why-do-almost-all-of-the-many-school-shooters-mass-shooters-fit-the-profile-of-young-and-socially-dysfunctional-male

Thoughts from a Marine Corp weapons instructor

I pray to God you get shot in the head at a mass shooting by a virgin.

They'll never understand until the night of broken glass 2.0.

>I pray to God you get shot in the head at a mass shooting by a virgin.

no OP. He was not an hero.
OP is a faggot.

>rod
>ring
>gorge myself on clay

THE PROPHECY

Hello jew.

>mom dies leaving him a million dollars
>crooked BSO child services places him in foster home to take control of his money
>makes him a patsy
>says HE wants the court records sealed
>drugged out of his mind, and under duress, in a county that has never seen a fair trial, he pleads guilty to avoid being murdered by them.

Lottery? This is white civilization, it's first world because whites made it so. it's OURS, and we have a fucking right to be born in it. It's made by us, for us and our culture and that's why it works for us best and why you see it as "privilege"

only kills 17
>is a hero
setting the bar that low, eh?

The fucked up part is he's not a bad looking guy and he just inherited a million dollars. I would have been balls deep in blow and hookers for months, and still have most of it left. Regardless, it's sad that we live in a society where shit like this happens. I know a lot of you are going to disagree with me, but this kid is a victim. Things are not always as they appear, and our founding fathers are silently weeping right now.

>hero
this is why we are fucked.

Virgin, Beta, Loser. This is what normal people will think about you if you ever told them this.

Scratch that you are omega.

I like you, friend. It was perfectly fine to bully him constantly because of personality traits he didn't want to have. Yet you can't mention stacy shouldn't dress like a slut while driving in the hood asking strangers for H and when inevitably something happens to her you must have compassion.

>People will call me names

And?

Will be by your side on that day, user.

No, you retard. It's wrong to call her a slut to her face. Just like you don't call a weirdo a weirdo to his face. It only makes you weirder if you go around with guns and shit.

Agreed. I'm a normal guy too, not an "incel" or a kid or whatever. I'm just able to think outside the box.

I have been bullied. I have been bullied since fucking Kindergarten, doesn't mean I am going to shot up a fucking school over it.

>Just like you don't call a weirdo a weirdo to his face.

Which is exactly that this guys peers did to him everyday. They even did it after the incident.

>It only makes you weirder if you go around with guns and shit.
No it doesnt. They deserve it.

Well youre a pussy then. I bet you let other men fuck your wife too. If someone is a threat to you you use force to end it.

He gets it

Shut the fuck up you dumb bong.

>schools in America have zero tolerance policies for violence in most places
>cucks in here whining about “bullying”

Bullying used to be getting your nose broken, balls beat in. Now it’s apparently getting called a “weirdo” when you are in fact a weirdo. You whiney faggots cry about not being able to yell nigger in public and rape women as you please, but demand empathy for this narcissist.
Also, I haven’t seen much evidence of any actual “bullying” of this faggot, even by your positively millenial queer definitions of bullying. I have however seen evidence of this little bitch torturing animals.

>Bong

Guess again motherfucker.

>you use force to end it
You sure that the kid killed exclusively people that bullied him?

>meme flag
Your opinion is discarded.

fuck you mods.

>people will laugh at you, user.. how will you ever recover?

>we are evil
Not even
>masculinity is toxic
Toxic masculinity, which is by far predominantly supported by society, is a cause of male anger and depression
>we need to feel guilt for things that happened hundreds of years ago
Nobody teaches this, asides for some sprinkled misandrists and SJWs
>girls deserve special treatment
Part of the "masculinity" you value so highly includes actions such as opening doors, paying bills, and leading women. Your beliefs oppose each other. Women are still expected to take the last name of a man, be the homemakers, and abandon dreams and careers for childcare.
>we arent entitled to pussy
Nobody is entitled to sex
>Where as girls are taught they are angels, can do anything and have no consequences
More like, they should attempt nothing, and, if they do, it is seen as a breach of their role in society.
>no wars to fight
This is a good thing retard
>meaning we have less chance of getting employment
Production and economic growth rates have spiked as women have been increasingly incorporated into the workforce. The best person should be chosen for the job, regardless.
>Only those in the top 1% are granted breeding rights by women in their prime
Completely false

Nikolas Cruz was a sub-90 IQ sociopath and racist with no skills, hobbies, or intelligence, whose parents had both died, leaving him in a steep depression.

I have a really good rebuttal but the mods wont let me post it. Just so you know.

>f-f-fuck how do i respond? THAT'S IT! More conspiracy implications
Pathetic

Kek post had my name from a Risk thread

Yes? No? Maybe so?

his face legit looks like a special ed kids face

do we know if he was a spastic or not?

i agree with you. you are going to get the good old "no one deserves you anything" but it completely is disregarded for women that will be deserved their entire lives and will obtain everything they want

men are a gear and this shooter is the outproduct of a society that treats them as such

it will never change

Tell that to women in the US of gays. I bet they made fun of him pushed his buttons then got other guys to do their bidding for them .

>"no one deserves you anything" but it completely is disregarded for women that will be deserved their entire lives and will obtain everything they want
What did he mean by this, I wonder.

Heros are aesthetically pleasing to look at, this mutt can not be an hero in any way, shape or form.

Doesn't matter. The grass is always greener on the other side. How can you tell people not to want more and be satisfied with what they have? You know that's not realistic.

Timothy McVeigh? Arguably a hero. He was rational, had a purpose, and his actions served as a warning to the federal government that they are not above the accountability of the public.

Nikolas Cruz? Borderline retard who chimped out and killed other random kids because he couldn't keep his emotions under control. Emo faggot of the highest degree.

No Im serious, I keep getting the spam warning. All Im doing is quoting your points.

He's drunk. He meant that people say, "Nobody owes you anything", but then women get handed all this stuff all the time. He's saying it's a double standard.

No.

>You have to look good to be a hero

This is the problem, right here.

Screenshot it in and post it as a jpg.

>Women are still expected to take the last name of a man, be the homemakers, and abandon dreams and careers for childcare
more like, women get sick and tired of competing with new eager women and the 12 hour workdays and the never having any sort of social life because society is a competitive cult on a global scale that even your little 15k village has to adorn by
>The best person should be chosen for the job, regardless.
falling right into the global competitive jew. this is why hypergamy is dominating the deserving womens mind

Literally what? Look at nature, the animals who are fit and can find a mate are allowed to breed. Unlike you lardass. Get your shit together and maybe you won’t have to come here and cry about your lack of success breeding you pitiful cunt.

Yea it's a shame we all have such powerful instincts to breed, even after the western man has been effectively neutered and our women ruined. This is all changing, violently, as you all are well aware of the masculine resurgence now I'm sure. These women are to be punished, the jews and niggers, boomers and politicians all will reap the destruction they've sewn. We must become the fathers we never had, sacrificing ourselves, our lives, our families and our time for the promise of a better tomorrow. There is no man equal to the WHITE man and so we shall Marshall ourselves in order to conquer the Earth once more. Our bloodlines will live on through the purity we instill in generations to come. As pure as the tundra we were forged from. Thank God we are White Men!

the idea that these mass shooters do it because of not getting pussy is based on this boards love of Dylan Roof who every one here thinks is a hero and attractive and relate to.

Dylan roof had heaps of friends he even had a black friend you can see talk about him in a interview. its clear they used to hang out both guys and girls not just a "boys club" Dylan roof was probably a cool guy probably fun friend to alot of people on this board.

if you seriously think he couldn't get laid maybe your just projecting your desire to fuck him.

There's a difference between pushing a decent and honest man and pushing someone who lives like a greasy weasel.

Virgin, come back here when you are 30 and still virgin, we hace to execute every polygamous male and female, also al the chads and their son and left alone only male and female who really gives something to the society and are not priviliged parasytes

>animals compete by dominance alone
>humans are built on psych, intellect and social status to compete
not even comparable. if it was psychical dominance alone my years of martial arts expertise and physical dominance would grant me 10 wives

>the idea that these mass shooters do it because of not getting pussy is based on this boards love of Dylan Roof
Nope. You're a girl and that's the only reason you "think" this. You're not being rational. Take any mass killer, and if someone was fucking them every day, most of them wouldn't have gone through with the killing. It's simple logic - if these people were happy and getting laid they'd have no reason to kill people. It's so simple. I can't believe you're trying to divert to Dylan Roof to cloud this simple fact.
>who every one here thinks is a hero and attractive and relate to.
Literally nobody thinks this.

I said fittest baby not most dominant. Try again.

Also your martial arts don’t mean shit when there are guns at play anyways. Idk why I’m arguing with a leaf incel anyway but what ever.

I guess not then.

mass shootings are not about sex with women

Columbine was about counterculture and possibly gayness between the boys

Sandyhook was about suicide and sacrifice before death

Las Vegas was about loosing money gambling and possibly pedophilia / feeling unwanted in this world. (his relationship was based on money) and (his computer had pedo shit on it and so did his brothers)

Texas was about killing a Mother In Law and taking others with her.

Florida 2.0 (1 being Pulse which was obviously about Islamic gay fetish) Florida School was about not sure yet because facts are not out.

Its most likely this latest school shooting was about loosing his mum. the fact its on valentines day doesn't mean shit he wasn't interested in 16/17 year olds he was 19 he did it because he missed his mum most likely.

>if you are fit and there are no rules like the animal kingdom, you win breeding rights
>but would still not having breeding rights without psych, intellect and social status being a human
do you even read?

>adding invention
guns were invented retard you only prove my point

God damn it leaf, in this case fit means best adapted and most successful in the given environment. That encompasses all the criteria you listed bro.

What even is your point really

>Look at nature, the animals who are fit and can find a mate are allowed to breed

1. We are not animals, we are humans.
2. We have firearms and the brains to sue them. This means the technically the ones with the audacity and skill to kill all competitors are in a sense the true fittest.
3. Theres nothing stopping a 'beta' from getting into the gym yet we all know this wont change a thing
4. 'Flaws' cam be compensated for or medicated, its the 21st century. Theres little that can stop people from rising to power in human society anymore. Deal with it.
5. Im not a lardass but Im also not a turbo chad. I deserve to breed as did Cruz.

Fuck you lol.

Not a hero, but I couldn't blame it om him too much. He had a an unfortunate upbringing and paired with being antagonised at school he snapped. Little sympathy for the kids/victims/teahcers though. They joked that he would shoot up the place but no one among the kids or teachers took action to prevent him lashing out.
I just think it's a little pathetic that anyone paying a modicum of attention to the kid could probably see something like this happening yet they all scream like fucking harpies and upload the footage to snapchat. They tried their hardest to ignore him but no one decided to take him seriously until there was bloody bodies in front of them.
I see it as more of a problem with the schools than society as a whole.

>the idea that these mass shooters do it because of not getting pussy
Its more or less the root cause. Its seen as laughable to discuss it due to the (they) and people dont want to rock the boat and risk social failure for speaking out against it because its what ((they)) want.

that logic makes no sense all of the shooters have clear motives that have nothing to do with sex. the idea they would not have motives because they are getting laid is moot because in many cases they may have just not been interested in sex at the time because they where consumed with their motive. people who are not happy don't want to have sex even if you insist that there is masses of sad people who do want to have sex your wrong its hard and not fun to have sex when your sad its natural to want to have sex when your happy and in a good situation. the point of sex is moot. if indeed all the shooters where entirely void of sex its because they where sad about some thing els NOT because they where not having sex.

just because you can justify your sadness with not having sex just means you have not worked out why you are really sad and haven't fixed the problem and are simply blaming it on others.

Nobody deserves anything. You get what you take.

You just don't like the idea of these people getting laid. You don't want to face the fact that that's what it all goes back to.

If these people got to have sex every day, why would they throw that away? Everyones' mom dies eventually, and not everybody goes on a mass shooting spree, so that's a failed theory.

Hi CNN

Ironically, La Creatura was part of LGBT, where they push acceptance to their sexual deviancy. But what she accepting to his being an oddball? No way. She said, "Those of you talking about how we should have not ostracized him? You didn't know this kid".

There are no excuses for what he did. We need to look at the way LEO sat on their hands as he murdered.

The way there were 29 calls to his house for whatever reasons, and nothing happened.

The way teachers were un-armed, creating a sitting-duck situation.

>hur dur animals get breeding rights whoever is best
>animals solely rely on physical dominance to acheive such
>completely not comparable to humans that use 2 dimensions to compete that are social constructs built by psych disregarding in multiple scenarios
the point: you cant compare the two

Well I guess I just can’t relate man. Idk why you think you deserve to breed just by being born. You don’t really make a convincing argument either. I grew up to be tall white and handsome so breeding was more of a given for me.

Cant ive lost the copy pasta. Blame the mods.