OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1519528603967.gif
pastebin.com/aBmRw2ev
time.com/4978126/trump-eminem-endorsement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO!

Anyone have the image of Ichigo getting cucked in the morning? Like she's up in the morning for breakfast but she sees 02 and Hiro in bed?
>Filipino user where ya at, I didn't save it

4u in ID

It's a boobment!

>mfw in nz assault rifles can only have 7 bullet mags or it's illegal as fuck
FIX THIS JACINDA

>Trump sports
i dig it

Why is the bathtub made out of cloth???

BUY AWOO
HIRE AWOO

Magazines are pinned to 5 in canada

Didn't think it could get any worse

"Only Republicans want to do DACA!"

Is this 4D backgammon?

AWOO~

>DAMNCER4U

Don’t tell em about the .224 Valkyrie, guys.

kill YOURSELF ichitard

Extension on the lives of the Awoos
Please Adopt an Awoo.
Ones that don't get picked get put down.

No matter the swirl of stress around. She is always chill and not bothered. "It is what it is" and she is always with you. She never really causes you any problems what so ever. She does love music and surprisingly none of it is shit. And wouldn't you know it? A lot of is its the kind of stuff you listen to.
In the rare instances where there isn't music playing in the house she is lightly humming to herself or singing beautifully. Often making up lyrics about her love for you.

ICE is always hiring Awoos!

>assault rifles
Wiki says
>Can never be used with live ammunition, but blanks are allowed for movie making and re-enacting

What does it matter how many fake bullets it can hold?

sounds like 1D to me

Do you have this one

Would cuddle with ichigo. Other girl seems like a bitch

Unlimited capacity in a free state.

You take the spacer out of the bottom of the mag silly. But make sure your spring is strong enough. Dont want jams.

We use assault rifles which are modified. Under our laws they're not considered "assault rifles" but are functionally the exact same as one.

Russia has yet again formulated another undercover mission to further Trumps agenda. This time by hacking South korean computers and blaming it on the north. Collusion or just a common goal? You decide.

ya i bet you guys are all "happy enough" with your job and your money and your girlfriend

you got a good enough life you dont care

i never had anything

so why wouldnt i shoot you if you think youre just going to be protected with your comfy job and your mcmansion and your passionate sex looking into the eyes of your wife

why would i want that to exist when i dont have anything

Yeah, it's bad, but the magazines pinning is just simple weld job, I don't know how they're done in NZ

The problem with that is the police can and will come into your house and check your guns whenever they want

Eminem blasted President Trump in an interview this week, saying that he's not the president for "all" Americans, and only cares about appeasing his political base.

"We have a president who does not care about everybody in our country; he is not the president for all of us, he is the president for some of us," the rapper told musician Elton John for Interview Magazine. "He knows what he’s doing."

"As long as he’s got his base, he does not give a f--- about anybody else in America," he added. "But guess what? There’s more of us than there are of them."
>so I guess he is a faggot leftie now

>Start using charcoal soap
>Take it out of the box
>Made in America
feelsgoodman

You can sure as hell modify ours.

it'll take some time for me to give that meme, bane-kun

You can't point said guns at them and tell them to fuck off until they have a warrant? Whatever happened to probable cause?

It's so awesome, isn't it user ?

Trump is attempting to create a false flag color revolution against himself to declare martial law and dissolve the republic

>Trump false flagged Florida
>Trump told the Sheriff to stand down
>Hogg is Trumps CIA nigger
>CNN and Rubio set up that townhall from the start
CNN has been working for Trump this whole time. They are trying to rile up the leftys to scare the republicans and pit both sides against each other.

Ask yourself. Why would CNN humiliate themselves over and over?
Talking about buff bernie twitter ads as infomation warfare and "cyber 9/11"
No one would act this stupid without a reason

The glow in the dark CIA niggers in the media have been working for Trump from the day the dossier was published until now.

Rosenstein and Mueller both work for Trump.
Ask yourself - if they were really going after Trump do you think they wouldnt be able to catch any of his core people in a lie?
Look how easy it was for them to remove Flynn - he wouldn't go along with manipulating the public like this

I want the one with fire in her eyes!

I want to cum in awoooo

>implying it wasn't cia niggers pretending to be russians pretending to be norks
wikileaks already showed that the deep state has the technology to hack and leave someone else's fingerprints

>mfw when you legally can't limit job openings to US citizens only
>except for rare exceptions like classified information and cryptography
why even live

nn frens

Nope. They can do a "check" (knock on your door at 1 am and ask to see your guns)

Tell them to go fuck themselves. Your in control now.

>it's real

>WaPo
>(((Rosenfeld)))
|
|>
|
|_

i dont even have a place to make noise in private

i live in a living room and my parents turn off the lights and force me to stare at this laptop in pitch black

and burn my eyes

i.4cdn.org/pol/1519528603967.gif

I'm surprised femanem hasn't an hero'd yet.
It's cute that xe still thinks xe's relevant.

I'm only on page 1, but how would the Democrats know if the Steele dossier influenced the FBI's decision or not?

>now

>1 am

You’re kidding?

That law definitely needs changing.

Who is m&m?

pastebin.com/aBmRw2ev

checked
But you see the plural of Awoo is Awoo.

Oh wait a minute, here's the real president.

t-thanks

What is this queer's problem? Every fucking week there's a story about Eminem crying about Trump.

They're lying kikes.

awoo?

Nope. whenever they want, wherever they want, and with no warning.

At least you can ask about the person about their citizenship status when they're applying.

You can't even ask about it here in Canada

Keep posting these

I'm glad you're keeping the sheet image updated, STAR Awoo is Mine tyvm. Good work.

Eminem is part of Trumps hegelian dialectic to pit the far left against normal people - Trump and Eminem have been friends for years:
time.com/4978126/trump-eminem-endorsement/

Dont fall for it

some nigra

At first she doesn't like you. Or at least acts like she doesn't, but wait. Is she blushing?
Or got, you got a tsundere on your hands.
The Tsun only lasts for a month though.
But she does slap you once or twice from being flustered. She does later though sobbingly apologize for it and says never again.
Until the next time you make her blush too much and she bites you instead.
But once she gets through her Tsun phase she becomes very Dere. And all that aggression is now like an attack dog for everything that you hate. No matter what annoys you she is mad at too and if you give her the word she'll fuck their shit up or at least trying. Use her wisely. She won't even back down from a nuke.

Move out you lazy nigger.

This is nigger logic

AWOOVEMENT!

I believe you, but I’m literally too free to be able to imagine that

Even if you can technically ask, that kind of information might be usable in a civil suit. Nobody their right mind would ask that for strictly liability reasons.

>why would i want that to exist when i dont have anything
did you adopt an Awoo yet?

left 2nd row

too early!

T H I C C

Anyone thinking the obvious deficiencies of Schiffs memo will change the debate need to wake up.
Look at the glow in the dark niggers on twitter - Schiff, Krassenstein, Preet are all working for Trumps CIA. Trump continues to radicalise the far left against himself, setting the stage for sedition and a coup so Trump can declare martial law.

The populice is looking at these rabid leftys and turning to Trump for protection. Trump intends to end congress and take full control. This will be the end of western democracy as we know it

Everything since the day the dossier was released has been a false flag to rally normal people behind Trump against the government and the useful idiots on the left so he can overthrow the republic and establish a fascist state. CNN and the rest of the media are working for Trump toward this end. We may only have a short window of time to act.

When he takes away your rights and establishes a military dictatorship dont say i didnt mcwarn you

It might be too late to stop it. These leftys will only listen to CNN and MSNBC - both of which are packed with Trumps glow in the dark CIA niggers

mate i've been wishing for your constitution for a while now

Don't engage the schizo, just report and move on

forgot "bottom left 2nd row"

>plausible desu

this doggo is acting up again

As far as i know its once a year unless theres some reason otherwise.
Middle of the night is unlikely.

the sleepy one?

Straya. Why’d you color your stars?

Put that fucker in the garage.

MORNING
AFTERNOON
>Trump tweets: "Armed Educators (and trusted people who work within a school) love our students and will protect them. Very smart people. Must be firearms adept & have annual training. Should get yearly bonus. Shootings will not happen again - a big & very inexpensive deterrent. Up to States."
>"Democrat judges have totally redrawn election lines in the great State of Pennsylvania. @FoxNews. This is very unfair to Republicans and to our country as a whole. Must be appealed to the United States Supreme Court ASAP!"
>"Unemployment claims are at the lowest level since 1973. Much of this has to do with the massive cutting of unnecessary and job killing Regulations!"
>"Dems are no longer talking DACA! “Out of sight, out of mind,” they say. DACA beneficiaries should not be happy. Nancy Pelosi truly doesn’t care about them. Republicans stand ready to make a deal!"
1/2

Knifey?

2nd from bottom
the unhappy one

yes