Tell me this isn't makeup

>assault rifle that fires shrapnel

anyway,
toll status?

Why wouldn't it be? I really REALLY hate it when women take "injury photos" without washing off the blood first, but this one is clearly just fake.

>getting shot gives you a black eye
are they fucking serious?
also post the link retard

this isnt makeup

lol, that's good faggot, how did she get it in her eye like that? I have exact same damage on my face and I've got it by my father punching me in the face repeatedly. Maybe I am FL massacre survivor and don't know it?!

I think they forgot one bit of shrapnel

don't mind the black eye, it's becouse of her black father.

he constantly beat the shit out of her

>implying the government wouldn't really kill kids to take our guns away
Though I'm not sure how the black eye happened.

If she were faking her injuries, why would she pretend to give herself a black eye?
It's easy to get hurt when you're panicking and in a stampede-type situation. Not every wound in a shooting comes from the gun. Stop being retarded.

It's makeup.
Is she implying she survived a shot to her fivehead?

kek, beat me to it

That's a nose-ring, but it might as well be shrapnel.

Voting fake.

>Shrapnel
>Assault rifle
These are both memes.
Assault rifles are a military weapon and not on sale to the public in the USA.
Shrapnel can include pieces of casing but only when the weapon is designed to use those splinters of metal as the effect of the weapon, otherwise they are simply splinters (of metal or anything). By definition shrapnel is designed, it was invented by a guy called Shrapnel.

bullets never break or anything after making contact

How the fuck can you get a black eye from shrapnel

Getting smacked in the cheek with metal from an exploding desk frame or some shit can absolutely give you a black eye.

fake black eye.. the whites of her eye isn't damaged. you'd see much redness if it where real

looks like bride of chucky.

it's called raccoon eyes, or a periorbital hematoma, and yes it's very strange looking but it can be real

Oh, so you're a doctor and you know exactly how these injuries form from your lifelong experience of treating countless patients as well as studying the human body in your prestigious University?

Of course not, you're just some spic.

>zero swelling
>supposedly massive bruise around right eye
>eyelid still unblemished
>supposedly stitched up head wound
>coloration around it suggests several days if not a week worth of healing as skin is darker but still within the same color spectrum as her natural skintone
>random "laceration" in fleshy portion of right cheek over a sinus cluster
>zero fucking swelling, not even any skin discoloration around the "wound"

My 9 year old niece did a better job when she discovered my girlfriend's makeup kit the first time. Jesus fucking christ are these people even trying?

>racoon eyes on a coon
is this poetry?

If it entered her cheek and hit her orbital bone it could have caused swelling and internal bleeding like that.

plausible, but those two impacts look a bit off

Bullet wounds seem distinctly underwhelming all of a sudden.
Maybe Boss Hogg pushed her face into the floor during his flight to his locker of heroism, where he cowered bravely whilst his peers were murdered.
That's one hell of a guy.
Melt all your rifles and build yourself a tard locker immediately. His mouth is going to get smaller/tighter until you do.

Yes because classrooms are full of ar500 steel

The wound on her cheek likely caused it.

Her eyelid not being effected is suspect, look at legit black eyes and the whole eye area is usually darkened

>eyelid isnt discolored at all
lmao what is this

Yes, now look at his eyelids. And look at hers.

Looks real to me.

Black eyes that bad usually have bloodshot busted scleras as well

I got a black eye like that when I was in a car crash and banged my face. I don't see how you could get that from shrapnel, that's blunt force trauma from something bigger than a golf ball for sure.

And if it was her face would swell up like a balloon too.

Why would she get staples on a cut on her forehead? Wrestlers blade all the time and never need stitches, much less staples; the cut doesn't even look that deep. Not to mention, that black eye looks completely fake

Maybe she's after a part in High School Shooting The Musical and needs to get a break.

Why would someone fake injuries?

nice one

Looks familiar.

So why did he punch you on the face repeatedly?

I saw her on the news yesterday. The metal went up through the cheek and lodged behind the eye.

I guess the bruise was from the removal through the socket or something??

Don't you usually wear some kind of bandage over a wound to protect it and so it doesn't get infected?

Tell your father thank you.

What you've posted there is not real.
She might be cut on the cheek but she's spent a lot of time reopening the wound and placing fluid blood on her nose and lip if it is.
I'm 99% certain the cut is entirely self inflicted, it's not uncommon.

his face is swollen and eyes are bloodshot

attention

chair legs and desk legs are all made of metal, at least in my old high scool

this is one of her friends. It looks like its right out of some jimmy comet ping pong Instagram

This is the fakest shit I've ever seen. If we allow them to get away with this, we deserve whatever they do to our country.

she has a 1 colour spot around her perfectly fine looking eye. it looks completly fake.

>everything is a mirage
I wanna rape ur daughter when she turns 18 and can say "it didn't happen, it was the Js etc"
Free fuck 4 me

>it's called garbage can, not garbage cannot

Look stop thinking for yourselves and hand over the freedom right now before our mouths go full doggies bottom on you.

because I called him a faggot when he refused to cut his long hair, he looks a lot like your average old tranny on here and it's affecting this family.

thank you for what, for being a moron and for having a case with family court for domestic violence? I win in the end, retard, I protected my organs and filed a report and now he's looking at lengthy jail term. You're welcome.

damn fucked up her nose pretty bad didn't it, can't the doctors remove that metal in her nostrils yet?

so he could afford an entire arsenal AND explosive rounds?

They said there were a lot of injuries from stampeding...
Those stitches look funky and the black eye should definitely be more yellow/purple/green by this point.
Black eyes don't look like that, it's normally a lot to do with the nose..I've had more than a few and broke my fucking nose twice.

desu it sounds like you're projecting your sexual insecurities onto him, if anything I think you are the degenerate faggot, I mean you can't even take punch like a man without crying your eyes out to your "family court". I hope he punches you again soon.

You deserved it.

did a stray bullet knock a piece of door hinge into her nose?

Sounds like your father made the mistake of breeding with a kike and making a brainlet cocksucker with no respect for his father

>tell me this isn't makeup
Sorry, she really is brown

oh shit

Shrapnel barely leaves a mark depending on the size of the piece, and unless they dug it out, which most shrapnel won't need to be, it still wouldn't need stitches.

How come there is no swelling?

All the field Trauma surgeons in this thread.

Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying user.

FUCK OFF

It's in her nose. Wtf why not take it out? Those monsters.

>I hope he punches you again soon.
ME TOO!

>desu it sounds like you're projecting your sexual insecurities onto him,
perhaps, then how come I don't get triggered when someone calls me a faggot and he does with violence?

>Sounds like your father made the mistake of breeding with a kike and making a brainlet cocksucker with no respect for his father
I agree, and for that he has to take responsibility and either put me out of my misery or accept me as I am and face the consequences.

You called your father a faggot and told him to cut his hair cause he looked like "your average old tranny" and he beat the fuck out of you?

Why are you linking these autistic fucking drawings all the fucking time fag?

>put me out of my misery or accept me as I am
If a literal cock sucker started calling me ironic names while fingering his asshole I would probably punch him too.

yes

why, are you getting TRIGGERED?

>probably punch him too.
well, would you or would you not, unsure desu faggot?!

Nah but you're a huge kikefag

Well I would punch you definitely. I'm sure a faggot like you would get aroused by it though.

le cratura

most any head injury will give you a black eye kid, but you would know that if you fought anything other than orcs, elves, and monsters and various pixels.

>chair legs and desk legs are all made of metal, at least in my old high scool
Takes more than blanks to cause that.

>this is what you voted for

Yup

>Most any head injury

Yea, like getting hit in the fucking EYE! Pretty much all blows to other areas DON'T result in a black eye.

>Eye is bruised
>Eyelid is not

Must've been an AR.

oops, fucked with the wrong one

Ive never seen a full frontal acting assault like this. Not even Sandy Hook with 100 dead kids.

Even bringing out someone who took Trump's autism as offensive.

Worst yet, everyone is getting emotionally manipulated by them to ban all guns. It's over.

yes and that's what it's supposed to look like, it's something different from a blotchy black eye, though I'm not sure of the mechanism that makes it different

Crack/EBT is a helluva drug right druggie?

>kikefag
DATS RACYZ, you leaf-twat! A minute ago I was a spik and now I am a kike, which is it?!

what else could a expect from a mexishit with low iq?

I never called u a spic, bitchnigger

That nose ring.

That's just a coon.

it's makeup.

should be more yellowish that thing is fucking fake

you seems angry, you want to talk about it?

She's got makeup on. I mean normal girl makeup.

When I was about 4 years old my cousin hit me in the mouth with a baseball bat. Knocked out 4 front teeth but also blacked both of my eyes.

This is average Sup Forums speak, sweetheart.

Its some dumb whore trying to become e-famous. That eye isn't even swollen and neither are the wounds. Swelling will last for quite a while on major tissue damage areas.

kek