The weak should fear the strong

the weak should fear the strong

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/111/21/7570
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>freak vs. amerimutt
pottery

Being a bully is healthier than being a victim, short and long-term.

pnas.org/content/111/21/7570

this is sickening and I'm more than certain everyone who allowed this needs to die
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

I agree, nobody should be forced to compete with nappy heads throw them all into the river and watch them sink

Pretty hot but it could be better with a grown man and penetration.

>not grabbing some tit in the process

does it even give a fuck about tits?

i'm glad this FTM is stuck in the female leagues. having her fight men is just asking sexual harrassment problems with dudes grappling her bobs and vagen

Where can I see all the matches of tight teens getting dominated on the mat?

I would like to see this thing go up against that woman who wrestles boys four years her junior. At least this thing would be able to grab at her entire body without penalty.

i'm surprised this photo is not scrubbed from the internet.

state champ wrestler here. soyboy braking regulation versus goblina by applying pressure to neck. illegal hold. goblina wins

fear and love us

ultimate surrender

>Update
Nvm I found them damn I want to get back into high school so baaaaaaaaad I'd even go tranny and wear diapers.

There was a guy who did that to me twice in tourney. Ground his forehead to dust.

>this is sickening and I'm more than certain everyone who allowed this needs to die
>Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
Feminism

has anybody shooped that LF logo into a swastika yet

source?

As much as I dislike bullies there's something to be said about your typical victim, it's almost as if they bring it on themselves most of the time.

good god id fly every fish move on that cunt.
again where reality and fantasy collide,easy fun ass wins.
dont like banana split ok how about a guillitine,nigger.

because he didnt finish you off?

> *SNIFF*

Will gender testing even be legal in the next Olympics?

Not if one of the people you bullied grows up and finds you. I was bullied in high school. Five years later, I happened to find my bully. I'd become a gym rat and was at least 50 pounds heavier than this fucker. I found him alone walking through a field, then pounced on him and beat the ever living shit out of him until he was unconscious. He had blood pouring out of every orifice, more than a few broken bones, and bunch of missing teeth. To this day I wonder if maybe he didn't even live, since I walked away and never saw him again.

So, your propaganda is pretty bogus there, faggot. P.S. I hate Australians with a fucking passion. You're nothing but Brits but with worse inbreeding, and you need to be exterminated.

The brain adapts to repeat behavior. They have been shaped by it and invite it again when they do not pay attention to their own actions.

The next Olympics will probably have like 25 trannies pretending to be women or tranny women on massive amounts of testosterone

he did not, sadly. Also he was a solid wrestler but kept pulling dirty shit. Cornhole and pinching inside of thighs. It's effective vs. weak cunts, but you pull that vs someone who knows what they doing and you're in for a world of hurt.

things that never happened

The bully beat you up again, didn't he?
He was a Strayan, wasn't he?
>it's ok Aon.
Don't you dare oppose my truth, I'll come over there and slap you around just like that bully did!

victims are usually people who are too stupid or too mentally strained to fit in with society so subconsciously this makes us also avoid them.
However, there are plenty of cases were the bullies are just psychopathic and/or even more mentally estranged than the victim.
This can obscure young children into believing psychopathic tendencies to be the norm.

Nope. He was a fuckin' Injun with giant fish lips. Think of an Indian Mick Jagger-looking nigger who inflated his lips with an air pump.

Women are not funny. Jew girl tries comedy, she even implements non stop Marxism in her routine. You know what to do POL.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU

Feeling self-conscious, you little Aussie faggot? Good.

>flappers

There's truth to this. Worked with a guy that always argued and strongarmed everybody, had quite a reputation for it. He got blindsided by a golf club leaving the bar one evening and had to have his jaw wired back on and ate through a straw for a few months. Strangely nobody seemed to witness the incident despite having it's regulars around that evening.

Well, I hope the story's true, and you got your revenge w/o killing the bully. Although unless you were a giant, heavy-boned man (which would mean you wouldn't get bullied), your hands would have been fucked for weeks, maybe permanently.
I beat up a guy and my right metacarpal broke and never healed straight. My pinky knuckle hit him right in the orbital bone, no other contact, and the metacarpal broke instantly.

>talks about nothing but sex, her pussy, feminism, being a woman, and a joke about grapefruits vs grapes, the fruit
It's unfair the women are not recognized as beautiful, brilliant comediennes!!!!!!

I honestly support this. Seeing muh trannies btfo real women in sports is going to be a big red pill.

Kahzar milkers, gibbies