This is how you un-Jew a country

If you want your country free of Jews it is simple. Outlaw circumcision (genital mutilation) of all Men (and women) under the age of 18.

>but OP they will call you an antisemite!

Well then you know it is effective!!
Gentlanons the answer to the JQ is easy. outlaw circumcision, most will immigrate to other nations. If they still decide to live in America or whatever host nation then they will be jailed in the name of child abuse. also to note it will be easy to detect them because their pecker is missing something the gentile population isn't. This is why I believe the reason for every American being circumcised is done to help Joooos fly under the radar.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shameful self bump

this is a plan what needs to be done. riddle me, is it not illegal for muslims or whoever to do female genital mutilations in the usa? if it is, then gender equality demands we immediately outlaw it for male babies as well.

>I believe the reason for every American being circumcised is done to help Joooos fly under the radar.
I think you're on to something

I believe this can be easily done. But (((politicians))) would block it. I don't know if its a pipe dream but I want to run just to put this legislation through. Even though it would probably fail...it would and should start the debate in public.

thank you Sven. Is it common for your men to be circumcised. forgive my burger ignorance but here all whites for the most part have no foreskin

?*

No we're all uncut. Only immigrants cut

Think US is only western country that cuts

Saw this in another thread btw

thank you for the info. We are pretty up to our eye balls in Jews, so it doesn't surprise me we would be the only western country to do it.

thank you, definitely saving that

Though I think the numbers for say Serbia is closer to 20% there and due to the muzzies they failed to kill in the 90s

>Outlaw circumcision (genital mutilation)
To make pork a must
(Eating pork compulsory)

>If you want your country free of Jews
Another way

>Outlaw circumcision
and ban Kosher slaughter
and return to the traditional 6 day work week, Sundays off only (fired if you don't comply).

interesting. isn't based Poland banning Kosher slaughter? I think Iceland is banning circumcision if I am not mistaken. It is causing a lot of screeching

>88
heil'd

fuck that's scary and explains the south balkans:
archive.is/TuTi5 - Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain

I'm Jewish and would 100% support banning infant circumcision outside of medical emergencies.

I'm glad you told me this user, I just so happen to be a senator who can make huge law decisions in my country.

Of course it woudn't be that convinient, just stating what should happen isn't going to make it happen.

thanks jew user

true, but at-least its something and is one of the only ways to help rid your nation of subversive elements. 98% of the public will not approve of Nuremberg style laws. Even though it is unlikely to get any traction it is something, and is somewhat possible to pass in our current political system.

We'll just hope I guess.

>Poland banning Kosher slaughter
It's being pushed all over EU, but they call it no-halal and no-cruelty to make it only sound anti-moslem so the normies will support it.

nice at least something is being done and people are not totally asleep.

100% saved