The Drama Teacher CLEARLY Coaching the Students on What to Say

youtu.be/Uu9ox9CPpMg?t=1m30s watch the drama teacher Melody Herzfeld(ofc a Jewish name), blonde lady in the glasses, speaking to one of the main student activist Jaclyn Corin. InfoWars video on same press conference. You srsly cannot make this up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6pJdDU_Cz4M?t=3m11s
hooktube.com/watch?v=Uu9ox9CPpMg
palmbeachpost.com/news/local/kid-that-shouldn-have-gun-parkland-student-recounts-tense-hours-hiding-closet/8EGMO9qV82G1wLBXCqAIXK/
youtu.be/4VxLzIPuSew
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You srsly cannot make this up
Well, of course you can. A person whispering in another person's ear can be anything.

My bad here's the infowars video
youtu.be/6pJdDU_Cz4M?t=3m11s

The drama teacher, who is right behind the the drama students, as in actors. Let's not here the testimony of the other students, no only those from those who can speak well and push an agenda. come on

ok? It's still just a guess.

>giving views to that piece of shit Colbert
Learn to link hooktube you fucking faggots.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Uu9ox9CPpMg

DIdn't you hear! Now they admit they're actors!

fucking shit, a bunch of Theater fags have been given a national platform.

what the drama teacher name?

It's going to get worse not better.

never mind I find her. Melody Herzfeld

It is time to eject the disease from this country.

> that cartoon avatar

I feel like i already know him

The absolute state of the west.

Even if the drama teacher is whispering how to be more effective shit, so what? They're obviously organised in their approach to the whole thing. Being organised is not a crime. The only concern would be if any of them are making fraudulent representations. In other words, lies. Stop wasting people's time with this speculative trash.

> Dec 07, 2011
>She purposely instigates arguments with other students to feel dominate but when she ends it she normally calls security and says that the student started the argument which is very unfair to begin with ?

What in the fuck is going on here? Is this some kind of gay rape fantasy shit or something?

Niggers refused to leave hotel becuase the white man can't be telling me what I gotta do n' sheit.

Queen nigger got thrown down a flight of steps during the scuffle.

>(((Herzfeld)))

Every fucking time.

Doesn't look like anyone get's thrown. In fact the white guy is holding the backpack still as though he tried to keep them falling. I mean, I'd heard about blacks not being able to swim but I didn't realise they couldn't use stairs either. This is terrible.

He didn't do it on purpose, of course, these sort of things just happen when niggers are foolishly seen as equal to other races. Hell if I was a betting man I'd say she threw herself down the steps in one brief moment of realizing how many gibs she could get if she survived.

how long before jewish private schools start getting gassed?

You also have to consider the power of suggestability. You have to look at these things objectively.

If you want to hurt these people you hurt them in their pocketbook, all that money spent on private school for little Moshe, shame to see it go to waste.

((spring)) awakening.
calling to arms an American Spring...

>Drama Teacher

That's a strange way to spell "mossad agent"

APOLOGIZE SHE'S ANOTHER HERO
>There’s a pretty big closet in the back of the room, but there’s about 65 kids in that class, because we are like a production class that puts on shows, so we had a lot of kids. So we all went in the closet. It was really dark, but we all somehow fit in. And, our teacher (Melody Herzfeld) barricaded the door.
palmbeachpost.com/news/local/kid-that-shouldn-have-gun-parkland-student-recounts-tense-hours-hiding-closet/8EGMO9qV82G1wLBXCqAIXK/

say you're sorry
>I was so confident that we were going to make it out alive. I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I felt safe because I was with all of my friends, or my teacher. But, I guess, being in drama…I don’t know. I felt like I was in the safest place I could have been. Even though we were so close to the shooting, I don’t know. I never had a doubt that we [weren’t] going to die. People around me did. But, I just felt like we were going to be okay.

>someone is being courteous and not interrupting the live feed
OMFG GUYS ITS LITERALLY THE JEWS LAWL

what'd she mean by this?
>We had a friend that was talking, because one of her family friends was, is a sheriff in Broward. So, he was giving us updates saying that the SWAT team was coming, so that was…that’s all we heard until the SWAT team arrived.

I love how it just lays there like a slug

>drama students, as in actors
It's hard to imagine being as stupid as you.

Justin Trudeau

The kikes are infecting PC's and phones with malware infected memes

>malware infected memes
broofs?

>The class is hard to get if you are't naturally smart
>HS Chem

The hardest part of HS Chem was the parts with Algebra, and Algebra is easy as shit.

Oh wow! Who gives a shit? Are politicians the only ones allowed to have advisors? You people are fucking morons.

Police in that county may have been NOT arresting kids for crimes in order to get more federal school funding. This would be how Cruz has 29 interactions and nothing happened. This would be why 4 officers did nothing while the school was shot up.

This is also near Debbie Wasserman-Schultz district. She had to resign the DNC for corruption, and is entangled in the Awan scandal.

for what it's worth it's honors chem

fucking hell we need to Make Bullying Great Again. dramafags need it because inside their bubble they get puffed up so much with positivity, they need the counterbalance.

these kids are overdosing on smug. its nauseating.

Stephen Colbert is Karl Marx's cock holster

Stop spamming this fucking last refuge bullshit you kikes.

(((Schulman)))

>Are politicians the only ones allowed to have advisors?
So you are accepting the claim these students are pushing politics? That is new. Push politics and you become fair game for criticism.

>honors chem
Wow, how fucking difficult. Even the Chem 111 class I took my first semester in college was more difficult, and I practically slept through that class, forgot to bring a calculator to 2/4 exams, and still walked away with a C.

Well, they obviously only interview people that can support CNN's propaganda objectives. Believe it or not, there must be some students there that believe in the 2nd Amendment. CNN is too cowardly to provide the viewer with the other side.

Why are you so afraid of learning the truth? Someday cognitive dissonance will no longer be painful.

If you believed in the 2nd amendment in that fucking monkeyfest, you'd probably quietly go home too. Nobody could be fucked dealing with that kind of ideological psychosis, least of all a fucking well balanced child. I wouldn't be surprised if CNN has actors and shit for these situations but I very much doubt there was no shooting.

Is that a review on the teacher?

yea from ratemyteacher

Mass schools shootings are a relevantly new phenomena. Lets look at what was introduced to the population that is consistent with the time-line.
Violent Video games comes to mind. God Mode in video games, especially in first person shooter (ie: the player is the shooter) give the player the ability to roll play as a homicidal shooter in a killing spree- with unlimited ammo and unlimited life. After several hundred confirmed kills, the player gets bored and shuts down or even self terminates. Kids play this at 8 or 9 or ten years of age.

The 2nd Amendment has been around for 200 years. Lets change the the thing that came last:

Ban or restrict the sale and use of violent video games.

Another thing that was recently introduced is the medication that these kids are on to control behavior. These medications have a side effect of violent outbursts.

Lets examine the over medication of kids.

thats my two scents.

Sounds like a power-tripping female, they are everywhere in education.

more on melody.

youtu.be/4VxLzIPuSew

Very good points,but not rule out social media. I feel that has a lot to do with it to.

Veeeeery interesting indeed

Also the interviews David Hogg was filming

i want to hear alex talk about this. owen sucks

>global warming
>riding sea levels
>mass drowings
>mfw

:)

Owen tries too hard to be Jones. There is only room for one Jones.

i strongly prefer owen shroyer. He needs to tone down the intensity a bit, but Alex Jones just gets way too over the top about stupid unimportant shit.

That's for damn sure.

>drama students
>actors
Confirmed for never seeing a high school play. Kids can't act for shit.

>says chem isn't difficult
>got a C in genchem
wew lad, wait until you get to orgo

If cruz was the real shooter, he would have shot all those drama faggots

There was no shooter, there was no shooting, it's a hoax, a drill. Even the 'dead' are crisis actors, insiders, super-liberal "victims" play the victim, "die" and get a new identity, insane money for life for your part in the circus.

David Hogg now has a lifetime role as a gun-grab superstar, he will be worshipped and adored by media and government. Look for him the congress and senate soon.

Are we even watching the same person? AJ is the very definition of calm, careful, understated class!!

On a serious note: I do like AJ a lot even though he is playing a character for ratings. I think he still does buy 90% of it.

Webm of the year? Webm of the year.

How do human beings go along with this type of thing? Murdering, lying... I mean ffs it gets no worse than this folks!

they go to jew summer camps like blue star and camp yavneh & they get brainwashed

Owen Shroyer is the fucking worse. He uses the same language/mannerisms as Jones but simply isn't a good actor at all.

Fuck off schizo. Also stop watching that Colbert garbage.

They're actors.

>believing in falseflag attacks

Could this be the new rising of an attempt to revive the Red Guards from Mao's time?
>Despite being met with resistance early on, the Red Guards received personal support from Mao, and the movement rapidly grew. Mao made use of the group as propaganda and to accomplish goals such as destroying symbols of China's pre-communist past, including ancient artifacts and gravesites of notable Chinese figures. However, the government was very permissive of the Red Guards, who were even allowed to inflict bodily harm on people viewed as dissidents. The movement quickly grew out of control, frequently coming into conflict with authority and threatening public security until the government made efforts to rein the youths in. The Red Guard groups also suffered from in-fighting as factions developed among them.
Just switch some of the variables, and it seems you're making foot soldiers to do your bidding. The main problem being with this now, is the lack of direct higher support and abundance of communication sources. Most goals with these is to normalize the scenarios, but this is the first time they have made efforts to want the "students" to "rise up".

I cant wait till they start suggesting NRA members and family of NRA and people know NRA members should be shipped off to the labor camps

>jew writer
>jew magazine
>jew drama club student on top of car
>in picture from jew photographer
>surrounded by a 40% jew student body

yes. very authentic newsworthy story.

They don't need to be coached any more. They've been coached by liberal media and reddit their whole lives. They all say they want "common sense gun control" but can't tell you what that means specifically, and if you disagree with them then you're a paid NRA SHILL or guilty of HATE SPEECH

They're manipulative lying little shits.

Israeli drama students ;D

Did this kid delete his facebook? these posts could be fake.

>OH NO, NOT A DRAMA TEACHER! THE MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF LIBERAL!

Jejejejejejej Is this seriously what you shills are afraid of now? Dramakids? Oh god they're ACTING somebody please stop them! they've got acting!

These globalists are really low budget if they can only afford a highschool drama teacher.

Well... They are jews, what do you expect.

BOMBSHELL: Florida mass shooting was ALLOWED to happen

In a Feb. 23, 2018 story by the fake news propagandist known as Jake Tapper, CNN admits that four Broward County sheriff’s deputies stood by and watched the shooting take place, refusing to enter the building and stop the shooter.

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322

The real question to ask is why are so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

>her ethnicity is asian american
her ethnicity is asian american
>her ethnicity is asian american
her ethnicity is asian american

>5