TG Tokyo Ghoul:re spoilers

5 min

If eto comes back I am doing the arima dodge!

more like 14 hours.

Isnt it more like 36 hours?

I thought it was sunday, wew

Please stop bashing this series, I love the direction it's going and think this is perfect, because it's directed by Ishida a writing genius. This guy is capable of driving deep character plot points, and you're just looking past some of the best fight scenes we've gotten so far in Re:. You shouldn't be so judgmental before an arc is over, just look at the golden age arc of Berserk. Everyone hated the manga while the ending of it was going on.

Edit: I'd like to say that this is his series, not ours. While you may think the story should go a different way remember that life is full of things that we don't approve of and just like life this story is full of adventure and mischief that his mind is creating between this characters. It's his child come to life.

How many fucking pastes do we have since these last 10 chapters?
Holy shit

You better deliver, you've been saying that for a while now, a good while.

I am not the same person, this is actually the second time I post it

When is this finally gonna finish so that I can read it?

>So I can read it
First part is alread finished, dont bother reading :re

THE WITCH will return now that her familiar is on the board

I was specifically referring to :re

I'm the one who first posted the arima dodge promise when eto comes back in these threads, and naturally when she does i will deliver.

I still remember that thread. Its the first non retarded theory of this year besides shirazu=dragon

I laffed my ass off!!

I am still hoping Eto kills of Mutsuki in front of Urie.

Remember that fanfic? That was glorious

Honestly they were ''good'' fake spoilers. But now I only want that part to happen, so I am literally praying.

>dont bother reading :re
:re is great, what the fuck are you, user?

Youcan'tstopusYoucan'tstopusYoucan'tstopus
SoutaSoutaSoutaaa

Mutsuki seemed interesting before but now shes just an edgy retard with nothing more to offer the story than aura and the oggai. I hope she dies.

it's been fucking awful since the end of the cochlea arc

See

I declare that I left my past best friend Ken Kanekiā€¬ ....Because he became very selfish, Proudy, and those who shows me Attitude, I keep them under my Foot...... Huuhhh.......
Now Kuki Urie is my best friend......Its for information to all."

>Taking a paste seriously.
If you are this retarded I understand you enjoying these last arcs

Spoilers are coming out on Monday. At least don't make early threads.
>OP's pic
And fuck off back to Bumblr please.

Clownposters....

Lend me your strength

The fuck is your problem

The witch and the witch servant making the moves
The undeground king

They make the moves while Ken and furuta fuck up and lol random

M-MASAKA?!

I have spoilers, post the gif.

Don't want that. Urie will solo Eto then.

I just became a Patreon for /ourguy/ Chibi. You should do too if you want to understand what the fuck is going on each week.

After watching chibi for so long I finally decided to read last week's chapter without watching his vid because i thought I could finally understand what the fuck was going on on my own....what a huge mistake that was, im completely lost and I even started mixing up other chapters as well. Morale of this story is leave it to the pros like chibi.

So in case you have not watched Chibi's latest video....it might be possible for him to stop youtube since the adpocalypse.

However since I have became a patreon for Chibi-sama, i will finally understand what teh FUCK is going on!

MFW I am patreon

What's the point of waiting for spoilers if we have to wait for Chibi's analysis to even understand what the fuck is going on? my boy ishida yooooooo

If Eto actually comes back, I will cum on a print out of pic related and post it here and get banned for it

here, no more fooling around.

first set of spoilers coming in

wow some more spoilers huh

quite the spoiler there

Prepare those webms because nips are saying Eto is back.

Hide Hide Hide

Kept you waiting huh?

spoilers in 18 hours

No point in living if things aren't interesting. The ones who get the last laugh are us, the Clowns.

Requesting a shoop of Vancouver in the berserker armor

Souta Souta Souta

>maymay posts
>samefagging, avatarfagging and bumping
>e-celeb shill
Spoilers aren't even popping up anytime soon (Monday morning). Read the sticky again. These shitposting centrals should get pruned shortly after their creation.

Please, user, fuck off
Also its sunday already, so even if the thread was early there is no point on complaining about it now when its the actual spoilers day
Also why did you quote the scarecrow urie meme? As I said fuck off fagot

geez dude, want a snickers