When did Yugioh the anime go downhill? I want to say that it happened midway through Battle City

When did Yugioh the anime go downhill? I want to say that it happened midway through Battle City.

Battle City was great though.

Wasn't there a guy who loses in battle city by drawing to many cards despite everything going for him

That's how Yugi beat Pantomime
When you started watching the dub

Long ass filler arc afterwards

As a show the quality was pretty constant.
As a series it lost everything with zexal,
obviously

Yes and that's an actual rule

Watch the sub version, it's a completely different show

by itself never, it was the shitty sub arc before the finale.

Zexal was the best though

ARCV killed it in Japan

Wrong.
5ds>duel monsters>gx>first part of arc v>zexal>later parts of arc v
desu, I only ever saw the dub on tv and know nothing about it except that there are 100 number cards and astral and another guy are from an alternate dimension and fought.

>Watching dubbed Yugioh.

It happened when it became a shit adaptation of the manga. AKA episode 1.

If you're talking about DM, it was pretty much all good except Millennium World.

The five masters namek shit. Not even gonna mention the rest of filler arcs.

I'm currently watching the Battle City Arc and enjoying it.
How's YGO DM after it?

Its inconsistent as hell.

DM: Filler arc right in the middle of battle city, shitty Yami-no-kokoro classic Yoshida filler right after, Millennium World QUALITY issues

GX: S1 is SoL card game, S2 is ..... Dino DNA. S3 is edgy fanfiction tier, S4 got cut half way through. It literally had no idea what kind of show it wanted to be.

5Ds: Filler hell after 64. JUST END YOUR FUCKING TURN JEAN. Jesus Fudo.

Zexal: Shark's revolving door allegiance, boring SoL in Zexal 1. Most consistent show by far.

Arc-V: yikes

The arc after it is only worth it for DRAW.

MONSTAH

You say that as if the manga was any better.

SA, IZUKE!!

You make it seem like GX is the best.

It never went downhill, I would argue that the lowest point of the anime was the Noah arc, but just becuase it happened right in the fucking middle of the Battle City arc.
Everything else was top tier, even the filler arcs

Best Villain.

If you're talking about the franchise as a whole it keeps getting better.

Anyone who watches dubbed Yugioh past DM has even lower standards than any user who still watches subs for the garbage that is the spin-off Yugioh anime.

IF LIFE IS A GAME THEY SAY I CAN'T WIN
I'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHIN'

CAN YOU FEEL THE POWER!?

I'LL WIN THIS DUEL YOU CAN'T BEAT MY MOVES I'M IN THAT GROOVE I KNOW I CAN'T LOSE YOUR TURN YOUR TRICKS NOW WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE