There is this website called trump.dating. I am a liberal. But dam the girls on here are hot...

There is this website called trump.dating. I am a liberal. But dam the girls on here are hot. I wonder if I pretend to be a trump supporter. If I can get some. Or will they spot a liberal a mile away? Pic is related

Honeypot.

It's so fucking easy to pretend to be a trump supporter. You're dumb as fuck.

Really?

which one of these useless eaters is you?

>website nobody has ever heard of until liberal news outlets start crying about it
No, there's absolutely no chance it is a Honeypot or full of catfish.

It's fake user

how can one room be so full of pussies yet repelling pussies at the same time?

anything you see labelled as trump or alt right is their creation, they need something to hate and radicalise against as without a boogeyman the spotlight falls on them and their own lives, which fucking terrifies them.
they also have an awful opinion of anyone who isnt part of the hivemind, its why they cant meme, their attempts to subvert will always fail as admitting we are smarter than them challenges their own doctrine, which again scares the shit out of them.

>takes pictures of cleavage
yeah she definitely did not vote for trump or support him in any way possible

Why the FUCK would you write an article about the annals of your personal life like that?

Who the fuck authorizes them to publish this absolute horseshit on their website?

I reckon I could make a much better writer and political commentator than these whores and I'm 19.

Because western women really are trash

Shit almost forgot
poo in looooo

Why would you want to date a Trump supporter? I’m a girl and I voted for Hillary. I’m a diehard Liberal Dem. Here’s the thing though...I’m transgender.

Stop shilling for your own site we already know you're a sex offender

Like Schrodinger's cat. They are both at the same time.

It's for normal people.

Well I wouldn’t use that site because I hate Trump. But I actually think it’s kind of cute lol. Also I’m pretty normal for the most part.

Because women rarely have anything else to talk about. All female comics are muh vagina jokes.

my first thought too lol

Normal today is pretty left leaning. Polarized left leaning.

>hi, what's the internet?