It's time

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Luffy 2.0.

Man, last thread was pretty harmless for a deletion, might as well give up for today. Making a new thread just to get deleted is a waste of time, don't forget to make a complaint on /feedback/, lads.

>don't forget to make a complaint on /feedback/, lads.

Sup Forums.org/feedback

Here's the link.

Maybe try again in a day or two, but for now let's make the best of this one.

Thanks, user.

>those heels
lewd

Somebody sacrifice their body and go to IRC.

I'm too tired today. Do mods there actually respond?

About the novel, is there much drama and sentimentality?

You'd have to wait and see, probably not right away at least. That's why it's a sacrifice.

Gon is cute.

>war
Do you really have to ask?

This is worth noting
>

Yes. Because there are war stories out there without forced drama and sentimentality, even when death is involved. So yeah, my question is what shape the drama takes in the story.

At this point I don't even remember what did I post in the last thread

Check the archive at archive moe. The post number was 161818053

Later this evening, while studying, I will definitely try to get someone to answer me on IRC.

Are those threads about pre 2000 anime getting deleted too? Because they're the exact same thing as these.

So what are you watching next season? For me it's definitely Gintama.

You can say the same about the buyfag threads which are the true generals on Sup Forums and left intact.

Why would they be deleted if they aren't generals?

Have you prayed to homo Jesus today?

There are evil people among the moderation.

Those aren't considered generals as they are not up daily.

Is he dead?

>buyfag threads
It's funny because they belong more on /jp/

Buyfag threads gets new content all the time at least. A really cancer general are the snk ones where they post the same shit in every thread.

I did. I asked all who were online on IRC about the pruning 3 hours ago, two replied, one doesn't know much about what's going with Sup Forums's new policy, but he'd try to see what's the issue later and the other just told me to use /feedback/. Everybody else didn't reply, Kino is probably the only one that actually knows what's going on, so I'll wait for him to come back.

They do, but it takes time.

The thing is that you shouldn't get agited, homo threads always suffered deletions and shit like that, this is not new.

Because, just like these, they're threads about the same theme and even use the same phrase every time. Same goes for the "Post your homo OTP", one of those got deleted either.
If those aren't deleted I don't understand why these are. All these double standards are really tiring.

Yeah, same as homo threads. What now?

Homo jesus isn't real. I prayed for a homothread to reach bump limit and nothing happened.

Homo thread content always changes and it talks about seasonal anime too. Homo OTP is mostly image dumping of the same pairings.

Well I guess no point in spamming any new threads for today. Just make another one once they reply to you.

If he's not he will be soon.

Pray the straight away

>this is not new
It is though? The only other time I remember was December/January last year. I thought that misunderstanding/bad will was long cleared.

They shouldn't be deleted either and the anons should contact the mods about it too.

Last time it actually had discussion iirc and they deleted it anyway. They aren't looking at the content at all.

Some threads were left alone too, it's probably a global mod that can't into Sup Forums.

moot please come back.

>I did. I asked all who were online on IRC about the pruning 3 hours ago, two replied, one doesn't know much about what's going with Sup Forums's new policy, but he'd try to see what's the issue later and the other just told me to use /feedback/. Everybody else didn't reply, Kino is probably the only one that actually knows what's going on, so I'll wait for him to come back.
Thanks!
I have the list of all (okay, 'most'?) the threads pruned in the last 12 hours, if this is of any assistance.

Who's your favorite boy of the season?

How's Ten Count? Anyone read it?

I miss those wavy locks.

who?

Nostalgiafag here.

Literal trash.
Also, enjoy your 2-4 pages per month (breaks not included)

At least it's pretty trash.

Homo OTP thread are just an excuse to have an homo lite to be honest

I don't like the characters, but the psychology stuff is interesting at least.

It's better this way, all the retards go shitpost there.

No, just injured. Do you think these two homos are going to turn straight in the end?

I'm still amazed they allow the BL+otome general over there.

>Homo jesus isn't real.
Homo jesus is the only real Jesus.

Most threads share usersbase I bet.

I like it. It's basically corruption, except that it ends well. The sex scenes turned me on too. Nothing groundbreaking though. The characters are basic uke seme archetypes.

Why not? It belongs together with untranslated VN threads. /vg/ won't allow it, since the games are not in English.

>No Sanzou
But yeah Goku is a good boy too

They where on /vg/ for years but moved to /jp/ because /vg/ is too fast. They expected to be hounded with shitposting but it went surprisingly well.

B-But user think of the straights they might catch the gays!

Genki>>>kuudere

What are his chances of wining?

Maybe it's a sign of /jp/ becoming a better place. I remember several years ago I couldn't stay there longer than one minute - the whole board resembled weeabo Sup Forums, but 1000x the autism.

Zero. They are even setting him to lose whit the whole "even if you love didn't come through it wasn't meaningless".

at this point /jp/ has so many idol generals they hate that VN-related /blog/ looks harmless in comparison.
at least /jp/ has competent mods though. ironically it's become one of the better boards left on the site when it used to be a shitposting hub.

>even if you love didn't come through it wasn't meaningless
Um, I'm pretty sure it was.

>tfw no playable Yagen

Yeah, but it's OK user, now he can marry a girl.

I completely forgot that Touken Ranbu was airing this season. Now I have to marathon pretty much the entire show. Good thing I've got a long weekend I guess.

Have kids with her, then go batshit crazy and find a younger male lover with whom he commits double suicide. Oh wait.

>"even if you love didn't come through it wasn't meaningless".
The mark of an absolutely BTFO loser

meant to reply to but whatever.

Every gay dude's dream

I think Touma will stay homo, but I bet Nisaka is going to end with cowtits or his wife.

Legend of the Blue Wolves. Have you yet watched this masterpiece of hard gay sci-fi cinema?

I'm enjoying a lot of boys this season but I think this is the one who'll stay with me after the shows end.

We had a blast watching hot space cowboys.

Anyone knows what it says in Kousuke's shirt?

The pleasure of being cummed inside.

Might as well seek mental help and become normal again.

Homosexuality is a mental illness

True Kino

He's alive, but his dreams are probably dead.

He deserves so much better than a dense MC that's in denial over his feelings for a hamster.

Hitorijime's has been nice

Are we allowed to report these threads?

You have excellent taste and I second your opinion.

How would straight girls seek help from homosexuality?

Yeah, class rep spilling the beans to everyone triggered me but it was worth the second hand embarassment, that resolution was 10/10.

You should rather report the actual generals

>replying to obvious bait

And you should rather not be so easily baited.

Golden Kamui is a gift from god.

Yes you are, but first promise me you'll stop asking your mom first whenever you need to go to the potty.

Man why are good kuuderes so hard to find, like you can always find a good nice genky boy if you search a little but you need to go balls deep if you want to find a kuudere that isn't shit.
Like pic related the original Rei

You should answer my question

Will Chirico know happines someday?

Define good.

No, because this isn't a general.

His personality doesn't suddenly make a 180%

This especially