Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1109969/b706bc77a0/
exhentai.org/g/693198/5915ff9e97/
exhentai.org/g/1017086/961556ec6c/
exhentai.org/g/512591/d071b889de/
exhentai.org/g/754789/f5f5823094/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to fuck a cat

Crab? I guess that's true, unless you're an immortal vampire loli.

bat is best you faggot.

against snail?

cock____________?

You mean that girl that had an entire series and one of the most emotional episodes in the whole franchise dedicated to her, but gets more and more forgotten as the series goes on and now is almost fading into complete irrelevance even though she's supposedly the MC's romantic pair? Sure, she has nothing on a girl that's more attractive and has 200 fucking arcs and scenes dedicated to her which are always the same fucking shit.

Isin is a hack

>crab poster
nobody cares about your shitty waif user

My motherfucking nigga

God, Nisio has a shit tier fetish. Crab and her looked so much better with long hair.

What gives you that impression? I'm just telling what happened, never implied that I favor Crab, it's just really obvious that as it stands now she's only Araragi's girlfriend so that you have a excuse for him denying the advance from other girls.

Nah, Shinobu is number one always and forever mate.

It doesn't look like you actually read my posts. If Shinobu is truly number one, that just reinforces my post even more.

WHAT THE FUCK

you can't see butt cheeks at this angle. come on people

Shinobu is more than just a girlfriend or lover.

Remember that the two Nendoroid stories are canon, and as such Senjougahara kissed Ononoki and Shinobu can duplicate herself.

yeah, Shinobu is still No.1

Hanekawa looked better with long hair, but still looks good with short. Hitagi situation is a lot worse though, she looks like a drug addicted with her post Bake hair.

It's called assfangs, newfag.

exhentai.org/g/1109969/b706bc77a0/

this shit started like 5 years ago and got popular

why is beyond me.

Bat is the best girl

>>>>>>>>>>ntr
not sure if it's even worth looking through it, only a couple of his newer ones don't have that cancer

I'm sure a 800 years old vampire must be proud having the affection of a teenager who gives affection to literally everyone he meets. It's almost like a mongrel who wiggles his tail to everyone choosing you as a owner.

Almost every Monogatari doujin has NTR though

Only the Kanbaru ones really focus on it though. All of the other ones Araragi just pretends that he doesn't have a girlfriend or a soul he's bonded with.

Alternatively it goes the Bloody Okojo route and it features both Gahara and Shinobu at the same time.

What about this one:
exhentai.org/g/693198/5915ff9e97/

>You can't win against cock as in chicken as in bird
Agreed!

That's just poorly drawn.

The only Hanekawa doujins worth anyone's time are the Kanbaru fanfiction one and the one where Karen coerces her into sex and Senjougahara walks in.

Don't care for Hanekawa at all but this one is fairly nice.
exhentai.org/g/1017086/961556ec6c/

>not appreciating both crab and cat

>poorly drawn
It looks fine to me honestly, not the epitome of art, but fappable enough.

Nadeko doujins that don't involve other girls are pretty good. Too bad there's so few of them.

The only girls that don't have at least one good doujin are Phoenix and Math.

cat is softest

This doujin is so good.

exhentai.org/g/512591/d071b889de/
exhentai.org/g/754789/f5f5823094/

Math I can understand, but how can bird have no doujins? They'd practically write themselves

What I'm saying is that Birb has no good solo doujins. Every single one is with Karen and Karen usually gets the spotlight. Like the one where they throw beans at Shinobu and get them stuck in their vaginas.

She's attractive, but probably one of the most meh characters in the series. She just isn't very memorable compared to the other girls and drawing a doujin is a lot of work, so most artists won't do it about her I guess.

besto

There's a lot of great themes you can work in there, though. For example, Fake vs Real breasts

>crab
retard

>retard
retard.

>crabs
t. losers

Not a crabfag, but why do you have such a hate boner for her? Still salty that she won?

>he doesn't want to be in a loving relationship with a traumatized ex-athlete pervert
Homo.

I wan to kiss Karen's cute tummy.

Karen change in hair is only behind Crab in terms of ruining the character's appearance. She went from one of the most attractive girls to completely unappealing

>Araragis' gf had sex with cat before he did

Crab is a witch who can change hair length at will, so Karen has it much worse.

Crab looked cute w/ short hair when she wore the beanie.

What fucked Karen up was that they drew her face completely differently after Nise. She went from :) to :}

cute maybe, but not exactly attractive like she was in Bake.

I want to fuck Ougi's tight butt

How do you go from this

To this

best girl

We've been over this. She can change her hair length at will.

At least her personality improved.

It didn't really improve, though. It just slowly started reverting to pre-illness Gahara.

How so? She barely appears after Bake and became much more boring. Even if you dislike her aggressive personality or the way she insults Araragi that didn't change much.

Who is more intelligent, Cat or Kyouko Okitegami?

By the way, for those who haven't checked out the live action adaptation of The Memorandum of Kyouko Okitegami, you should. It's awesome (so far).

Sorry I'd rather have the girl whose actually willing to stick around rather than the one whose living an eternal mid life crisis trying to become an exorcist.

Why was Ougi in a black dress not animated?