The NRA is DEAD!!!

No more money for the gun shills!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

avisbudgetgroup.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AjefK1pFpsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NRA gets most of its money from its millions of every day American members.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!

Literally who

>implying any of those companies funded the NRA

They just have discounts to NRA members, fool.

>Norton
?

>inb4 fake news
Go and check twitter gun shill.No more money for you!!!

Way to lose the midterms Democrats. I don’t do business with any of those companies and now I never will.

Yeah, because I became an NRA member for travel and shopping discounts.

80% of NRA's funding comes from their memberships and small donations (under $1,000)

>Norton
> Not an....company?

Now those money will go down, those companies were giving discounts to NRA members.I expect the NRA bank to shrink significantly.The only way to wound the Jewish gun shills is to hurt their pockets.

You're not part of their demographic. They cater to people who are employed.

You dont know a thing OP
This is perfect for the NRA it will revitalize the organization, it will get rid of the corruption of the companies and their dirty money and make a new leaner, healthier organization run by the American citizens for the American citizens and their rights

>their memberships
See here gun shill No more discounts for the gun Jews.Stop supporting the gun Jews faggot!!!

Fucking retarded op. The NRA is American funded. You fucking retards are a cancer. Kys with a butter knife.

NRA is possibly the most anti-gun organization in the country.

>The NRA is American funded.
>Jews are American now.
Fuck of shill.Go and cry to your masters for more shekels.

Avis and Budget are the SAME COMPANY
avisbudgetgroup.com/

>gunners btfo

Except the people who profited from these partnerships were these shitty companies. The smart thing to do would be to start an NRA anti boycott where we boycott the companies cutting ties to the NRA.

whats the most pro gun org in usa then dipshit

Joined both the NRA and GOA yesterday. I'm curious to see the increase in membership after all this started.

Why would i boycott the companies that are cutting their ties with gun Jews?Are you a Jew lover?Fucking shills everywhere.How many shekels are they paying you to spread your cancer, shill?

This is just advertisements for those companies.
fake news.
None of those companies donate to the NRA in any meaningful way.
Take the
>delta ends discounts for NRA members...
I used to work in ticket sales (notairline), we had over 2000 ticket type for the same thing, any one time we were running 200 to 300 discounts.
Lets say the advertised price was $200. Almost no one paid that, the real price was $170, most people got 15% off, via tripleA or AARP or NRA, etc. Which allowed those orgs to advertise for us via discounts in their flyers and magazines. That acted as free ad space for us. and it was the best type of ad, because people thought they were getting a deal, and more likely to see us then someone else who didnt offer a nra discount
Do you get it? Offering discounts for the NRA was just advertising budget

If you thought people joined the NRA for the discounts you're fucking retarded.

Please explain to the rest of us how you think this will impact the NRA?

Literally no one gets an NRA membership because they get a small discount on Avis car rental, however all NRA memebers are tempted to use Avis because of their discount.

These companies are the only ones who will suffer for this. What is funny is this twitter is propogated by people to young to use their services.

Top notch retard mode here

>Now those money will go down
>Stop supporting the gun Jews faggot!!!
>Fuck of shill.Go and cry to your masters for more shekels.
>Why would i boycott the companies that are cutting their ties with gun Jews?Are you a Jew lover?Fucking shills everywhere.How many shekels are they paying you to spread your cancer, shill?

t. Crypto Jew

I just renewed my NRA membership for 5 more years. Also paid for a life membership to the Second Amendment Foundation. They're the one's behind the Heller and McDonald decisions.

If anyone else wants to donate money to protect their Second Amendment rights, SAF is the way to go if you had to choose one. They focus the bulk of their efforts on the legal fight.

I personally am going to boycott all companies that still do business with the NRA.Making business with gun Jews is treason.So how many of you have sold their souls to the gun Jew?How many shekels are they paying you to sell their product?

>less deals for nra members
>more people now joining the nra than ever
thank you steisand effect, the phenomenon that the mainstream press always falls for.

It's that same cum drinker from Reddit using a meme flag.

yes, and Enterprise, Alamo, and National are also all the same company.

wtf that show is hokey as fuck

More shekels than your whore mom makes from sucking nigger dick.

>if you support guns you must be a shill.

Shills calling real people shills now. Cute.

Something something truvada something Adam and Eve something women are evil

What the fuck

kek

Discounts which in no way impacted the members' decisions as to whether to join.

>Norton by Symantec
didn't know they were still around

>lifelock
that's a bullshit company any ways who cares

We need to spread the word that making these companies sever ties with the NRA won't do shit to the NRA's bottom line. The NRA gets their money from membership dues. What would it take to get the liberals to target individual members by identifying who employs and then getting them fired from their jobs. Something like #NRAorWork. Remember, how can somebody pay their membership fees if they have no job???

If executed just right, a real civil war could be started.

what is this bullshit and why do they care so much

this

joined NRA today and BFA (local) the other day.

Oh and I like the NRA because the kikes hate it. And your attempt to blend in still sucks, you dildo licking faggot.

>literally means they will pay the same amount as you now.
So many hurts on my feels right now.

>doesn't know about the high iq city skeletons

You do realize that this was a minute portion of their revenue (purely in kickbacks for sending customers their way).

I’ve seen two of my family members sign up for life and know ten that have re-upped for 5 years in the last week. That’s just me, imagine everyone else.

Every dollar they lost in this political act they regained x10 from their members.

Holy fuck, are you stupid. The NRA is not fucking Sams club or Costco.
People don't join for fucking discounts.

I sure hope you're not getting paid for this level of shilling, cause it's just sad.

Much appreciated! It will now be much easier to not patronize these shitholes.

This is good news. It sets a clear line in the sand of who to deal with vs who not to deal with. Just like the NFL these companies will learn a very very hard lesson. It will be funny to watch

>Being armed is a kike thing
Sure this shithole were i live is the 4reich of not being armed.

how many of these companies are tied to bilderberg?

Anyone spot the 3 way going on, on the left?

>YFW

dont even have a gun...not really into it at all...thinking of joining NRA

Was anyone really joining the NRA for shitty 10% discounts on Hertz? Who will be hurt more? The NRA or the 10% of the population that will not longer have that extra incentive to use Hertz rent-a-car over the other options?

Probably GOA. Maybe NAFGR. Pretty sure they're both #notoneinch

Some of these companies are the same company. CNN is at it again.

>Discounts which in no way impacted the members' decisions as to whether to join.
If you join the NRA you're not doing it because of the discount at Hertz rent-a-car

People join the NRA because they want someone to lobby for their guns, not because it gives 5 dollar discounts on a car rental.

b-but what will they do now that a 56% lesbo she-beast has more Twitter users?!

Those companies made more money from nra members than the nra gets in memberships because of some random discounts. truly self-defeating. and it's not like other companies won't take up the slack because they are in business not social engineering.

>fired for being an NRA member
>see you in court, employer

Now watch NRA membership skyrocket.

>3way on the left
Good catch, user

Time to short those companies

desu, this is the best membership drive NRA has ever seen. please continue.
Basket of Deplorables worked so well for Hillary

>Democrats being employed and not on benefits
wew lad

I assumed those companies gave group discount rates for NRA members not so much that they gave money to the organization

It already has. I’ve seen fucking Democrats who don’t even own guns join.

That’s how you know they fucked up bad. See you faggots in the midterms!

#metoo

That isn't where they get there money from

What disgusting television show is that?

Is that that thing from the sickle and Hammer birthday cake picture?

Same here user, David Brock just got the NRA millions in new membership dues and pissed off middle america.

What's up with these companies, especially the rental cars?

Rental car: Budget, National, Enterprise, Hertz, Alamo, Avis
Internet security: Symantec, LifeLock, SimpliSafe
Airline: Delta
Moving Truck: Allied
Insurance: MetLife
Bank: First National Bank

Don't interrupt your enemy as they make a mistake, but do help your own cause as it happens.

Breaking Bad

Doesn't simplisafe advertise on Crowder and Shapiro? How does that jive?

You idiot. That's not breaking bad it's game of thrones

Boomers and people with property and/or jobs that travel.

I hate when I mix my shows up. My mistake.

OH NO, I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET A TEN DOLLAR DISCOUNT COUPON ON MY NORTON SECURITY SOFTWARE EVER AGAIN, WHATEVER WILL I DO?

You aren't subverting correctly, people here believe all sorts of different things but they are loyal to those ideas, not loyal to the micro culture here, dude this isn't the place for you, you kinds suck at this, maybe go protest a trump rally or something

>Niggers
>Game of Thrones
It's The Wire, FFS.

And now NRA members can boycott these companies.

They can't boycott the car rentals because that's literally all the companies.

>You need to rent a car. There's no other way to get around at all.
>No uber.
>Can't drive whole way to place you're going to.
>No bus.
>No train.
>Can't walk.

>Discounts which in no way impacted the members' decisions as to whether to join.

Thinking gun nuts join the NRA because they can get a discount on rental cars, and not because they're passionate about protecting their 2nd Amendment rights.

You're a special kind of stupid, friend. I didn't even know businesses offered discounts to NRA members until Boss Hogg started demanding they get rid of them.

I JUST DONATED MONEY TO THE NRA.

I don't own a gun nor do I want one.

However, alot of my neighbors have guns and it keeps my neighborhood safe...it is a strong deterrent when a criminal has to worry if he is going to get shot.

The Police do not prevent crimes nor do they respond to them...they arrive afterwards..

We heard you the first time.

Shills, shills everywhere

Too much hassle. Best to make political hay out of this. Corporations are punishing Americans for conservative political views.

>You're a special kind of stupid, friend
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

Are you an Elite? Are your stage attacks not going as planned? Are your Globalist agendas failing because you're using Sub-Par Crisis Actors? Well then look no further.

Hi I'm Harrison Hanks, The Ultimate Crisis Actor.
Do you need a Medical Doctor?
Do you need a Grieving Husband?
Did a right winger set off a bomb?
Then I'm your man.
Are you tired of mellow dramatic acting?
Or maybe you need me to tone down my good acting to match your sorry load of wannabees.
Are you tired of green screen mishaps and disappearing noses? Me too.
I'm green screen Ready, Bonded and Insured. I can morph into a thousand different faces. I offer reasonable rates and I have no conscience, just pick your card to play on the World Stage.
From Homeless to Police Officer, from Doctor to Witness, to your Ace Card, the Grieving Father.

You can count on Harrison Hanks to push through your agenda, regain their trust.

Call Harrison Hanks.
(512) 555-HANX
youtube.com/watch?v=AjefK1pFpsg

OP is a regular Social Justice Warrior..GET THE FUCK OFF OF POL!

Thee companies should be asked how they made their decisions, specifically if they were receiving phone calls. That's most likely what happened. This wasn't a spontaneous decision.

Americans need to become aware that the left has become a bunch of bullies, and we want to vote against them.

Just became a member today.

Well I guess I wont be flying Delta anymore.

>Cater to people who are employed

What are Niggers and single mothers.