Defend the Roman Catholic Church! Is this the message of Tolkien?

Is Minas Tirith the Catholic Church? The classical greek/roman world converted to catholicism in Southern Europe?
Is Rohan the Northern Europe? The celtic world' sons?
The hobbits are the jews?
And the elves, dwarves and orcs, who they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtdTiHsQqI
newrepublic.com/minutes/138111/jack-chick-soul-winner-catholic-hater-dead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Rivera_(activist)#Rivera's_account
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hobbits are jews
What? Hobbits are English gentlemen, Rohan is Anglo/Germanic-Nordics, Gondor is central European or Med, Elves are ancient hyperboreans/thuleans (dying race), orcs are niggers, Haradrim are Arabs, Sauruman/Grima are Jews

FCUK NO, it's a snake demon worshiping, cannibalistic, blood drinking, tribal bullshit that is hiding a very large child fcukking network

Slavs Elves.

that’s called jew day ism

Nope, has to do with connections with british isles as tolkien was english

wizard are celtic druids
--eldest british isles race
--attuned to nature
wood elves(legolas) are danes
--danish settlements like york or anything with "gate" in it is considered danish influenced in england, i.e. highgate cemetary
high elves(arwen and elrond) are romans
--"leaving england", sophisticated
hobbits are anglosaxons
--not as old as celts to the land but comfyist, words ending in "-ton" like Hobbiton are considered of anglo saxon origin
dwarves are jews
--no homeland, like gold, 'must reclaim homeland(erebor/israel), literally "12" like tribes of israel
gondorians are normans--
castles, armor, acension of kings,
aragorn = William II of Normandy
rohan is nordic/vikings
also explanitory

wrote a paper on it when i was in Kings College London.

which spawned catholicism which spawned christianity which spawned islam.
Funny enough the Khazar's that lead the Templar Knights to their demise were openly performing what later became known as Sabbatean-Frankist Satanic ritual sacrifices.
Tribe of Snakes (Dan) have been busy making religions for a long time, and they also like sailing enough to reach Ireland and become the Druids to which St Patrick chased away but was never cannonized. why is that? Right, tribe of Snakes.
Small world, right? yeh

Elves are scandinavians/Nordics

Rohan is central europeans/germans

Gondor is romance europe with some British elements

Haradrim are sandnigs

Orcs are nigs

Hobbits are from the English countryside

Dwarves are eastern european

Saruman, Sauron, corrupt leaders and traitors among the humans ranks, they represent jews

who would be Sauron?
Prince Philip, Jacob Rothschild or Current Pope

Out of those 3, probably Jacob Rothschild

The pope is Saruman

Who do you think would best represent Sauron?

I thought the dwarves were the jews

I don't know whether one person can be said to embody Sauron, I feel like it has to more an organization or ideology that does so

Like, if you toppled the white regime in SA and instead gave the niggers power, that's a very Sauron-ic thing to do.. And if you simoultaneously orchestrated the moral downfall of the west and the migrant/refugee waves into Europe and the US, well... then you're probably sauron. But has one person done all this?

hmm but the dwarfs performed manual labor, were creative and fought their own wars

I'm trying to figure that out, apparently this person exists and is known as a pindar, or pendragon, short for dick of the dragon. If anyone that'd be the one ring to rule them all, guy

Tolkien was catholic.

t. Schlomo
Off to make another "just reminding you that the nra is a terrorist organization. if you support the nra, you support terrorism." thread.

OP knows that. The title is somewhat confusing. The connotation is actually "Is the message of Tolkien Defend..."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

Tolkien mixed Paganism with Christian concepts and themes to make his world.

15:23

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtdTiHsQqI

Of course, it's clear that shit is insane.
About the faggot who drew that crap: newrepublic.com/minutes/138111/jack-chick-soul-winner-catholic-hater-dead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Rivera_(activist)#Rivera's_account

I doubt Lord of the Rings is an allegory for the Catholic Church.
More likely Tolkien drew shit ton of inspiration from XVII century Europe.
Let's take a look:
>Mordor is the Ottoman Empire
>Gondor is Holy Roman Empire
>Rohan is Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
>Eriador is England

Capital of Gondor - Minas Tirith (HRE - Vienna) is besieged by a barbaric and dare I say dark skinned race from Mordor (Ottomans) who employ various other brown people from further east and south (arabs). Previous ally Saruman (France) betrays them and allies with Mordor (French-Ottoman Alliance). The only ones that arrive to save them from certain destruction are the Rohirrim leading a great cavalry charge that relieves the city (literally just like PLC led a great cavalry charge that relieved Vienna). Meanwhile the hobbits (anglos) sit in their comfortable square of land (island) and do next to nothing to help out, instead eating and partying.
Damn look at the mountains of Mordor and tell me they don't resemble Anatolia.

Tolkien said he wanted a creation myth for England, so it fits up nicely.

>The hobbits are the jews?
Honestly, I don't see how a reasonable person could even get there.

PS - Ents are the Swiss.

Hobbits are Irish, Wizards are celtic druids, rohan are the norse and Gondor is England.

>implying modern Catholics give a damn what some ancient church father said, or are even aware that he existed in the first place
>implying Catholics aren't just born into the church and accept it as their culture / societal more like 90% of religious humanity
>implying 50%+ of American Catholics don't claim to support abortion and sodomite marriage

Tell me then oh wise mutt, why is it that, in Europe, the more protestant a country is the more cucked it becomes?

*atheist
I'm just stating facts. I don't have any real problems with the Catholic Church, I'm just saying that most Catholics don't give a fuck what John Chrysostom said 2000 years ago, and most don't have any qualms with Jews. In America, Evangelical protestants tend to be the traditionalists, while Catholics are absolute CNN-tier liberal Democrats.

Defend the pedophile church from what? The european establishment are just puppets.

Most of the original European monarchies have been tyrannicided, only the complaint bloodlines remain.

Who is responsible?

The Jesuits. They are god tier masters of the hegelian dialectic. They started spinning the engine of change
with the protestant dialectic, using it consolidate Europe by clumping its despots into unified political/religious
alliances. Then when the tyrants learned it was the Jesuits, the Pope and the Monarchs turned against them,
but by then it was to late.

Napoleon came in and punished the non compliers, also reconstituting the order back into all the European nations
they were banned from.

The Jesuits don't give shit about religion, but only about results. Their organization is one of the most
effective militaries on the planet. Backdooring nations with secret societies and corporation states that superseded the nation state.

Also the Jesuits have long hated the Jews. Only somewhat reconciling and burring their hate when the Zionists handed over the
deed to Jerusalem via the Oslo accords.

WE

>The classical greek/roman world converted to catholicism in Southern Europe?
wut?

relevant

Minas Tirith and Osgiliath are literally Vienna
Anduin is the Danube
Mordor is the land enclosed by the Carpathians if their orientation was flipped
Orks are Muslim Turks
Dwarves are Jews
Hobbits are the English
Rohan are Germanic Poles and Prussians (literally winged hussars)
Elves are Nordics/Atlanteans