Mexico's president called off a White House visit

after Trump refused to say publicly that Mexico won't pay for the border wall.

>Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto reportedly backed out of plans to visit the White House after a heated argument with President Donald Trump this week over his long-promised wall along the US-Mexico border.

>Trump "lost his temper" during a nearly hour-long phone call on February 20, one Mexican official told The Washington Post. Peña Nieto had tried to persuade Trump to publicly acknowledge that Mexico will refuse to pay for the border wall, as Trump repeatedly vowed during his presidential campaign.

businessinsider.com/mexico-president-trump-border-wall-argument-white-house-visit-2018-2

More in the article.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-weighing-a-tax-on-remittances-to-mexico-to-fund-border-wall/article/2633089
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm the greatest deal maker, folks, believe me!

what a joke

kek

Only deals Trump's been making lately is with the Dems

>have mexican citizens infiltrate america and send back billions in remittances every year
>get indignant when you're asked to fund a wall

You realize most of the immigrants don't come from Mexico just south and central America in general? Like Guatemala?

When the wall is built, Mexico will have no choice but to fund it. No deal necessary.

Are you this stupid, or are you just trolling?

Who gives a shit, seriously. If you're the weaker/shittier country, it's your privilege to meet with the superior President, not the other way around. It's not your ball to take home.
"Oh no, but muh diplomacy!" Who the fuck needs to be in good relations with Mexico unless you're some other random banana island from Central America? Oh cool your main exports are drugs, cartel violence and illegals. The US bordering Mexico only brings grief.

this month, sure.
historically, it was mexicans.
ergo, mexicans are the largest population of illegal aliens.
and likely the largest remitters.

washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-weighing-a-tax-on-remittances-to-mexico-to-fund-border-wall/article/2633089

The wall will be paid one way or another.

I hope mr trump got pissed off with us and invade us.

quads says mexico can get fucked

>Oh cool your main exports are drugs, cartel violence and illegals. The US bordering Mexico only brings grief.

Im not even going to bother replying to this garbage except to say that youre a fucking idiot. Goodbye.

we should burn all of mexico down and replace it one one giant wall

implying Mexico doesn't normally receive hundred of millions of US dollars that can be cut entirely.

Who cares? Fuck that beaner. It's time to deport all Mexicans and cut that shithole country off immediately.

this will just ensure the wall is built faster out of spite.

are we a shithole country?

>implying US buys any of that
The largest export you have is electronics and electrical systems. Our largest import of all of these things comes out of Korea.
Go fuck yourself, the rest of your shit we import is third world garbage that breaks after a week of using it.
You're shit, your country is shit and you will pay for the wall.
Simply kicking your citizens out of our country will pay for the wall in half a years time if we have to fucking do it, but you and your people are done as a country.
You've been irrelevant for the better part of two hundred years.

How to tell if you are a shithole country:
>Are millions of people trying to leave your country because it is a shithole?
If yes, then yes, your country is a shithole.

Compared to the majority of 1st world countries yes.

You've been irrelevant for the better part of two hundred years.

not in economics, asshole.

Of course, either with taxes or remittance sent over to mexico. They will raise prices if they want but anything mexico can make, we can do it here too. Mexico is just the cheaper alternative for obvious reasons.

How will this effect nafta renegotiations? That’s something that is rarely reported.

Ignore dumb people they aren't worth your time.

>white people complaining about Mexicans taking their money

>mfw white people pay for 99% of the colombian cocaine flowing from mexico, profiting cartels, then complain for why mexicans are coming over to live safe humble lives.

fucking morons

t.venezuelan

>what is gdp per capita adjusted per PPP

china worshipping faggots never know anything about economy

We did back in 1800’s we took the Mexico City and then we realized how shitty Mexicans so gave it back to them

That ridiculous graph assumed Hilary was president, Podesta was SoS, Obama was supreme court Judge, the EU gets an army an stops Brexit, Paris Climate treaty, one world government one currency one tax and regulation

>being this retarded

Even though that didn't happen, if it did happen like that they would be completely retarded. You could either puppet Mexico, or even better yet colonize them for their resources use those resources for trade and boost your GDP.

Explain.

It did happen!

At least Mexico can boast about getting the best K/D ratio ever against 56%land

>Even though that didn't happen
Have you been to the majority of Mexico? Hell their current tunnel/cave discovery that happened a year or if not more isn't even making the news. Literally pointless. The only thing that makes news outside of Mexico in regards to Mexico is Tacos, Sombreros, and the Mexican fat midget with the Mexican mustache.

Hell the ranchero musicians aren't even noteworthy despite their abundance.

We are not a first world country and we aren't a complete shit hole either

There won't be any remittances to tax if Mexicans are deported. Sorry, burger, it's one thing or the other.

>Mexicans made up half of all unauthorized immigrants in 2016

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

wrecked

No, you fucking idiot. I said if it happened like he said it did. Get a brain.

So you are implying Mexico has no natural resources at all? Nothing worth it at all? Not even food?

Not exactly, but we're not a good country either.

>Have you been to the majority of Mexico?
Evidently you haven't. But whatever, your flag automatically disqualifies you from being worth arguing with.

Just pay for your fucking mess, Paco. It's your fault this shit is being built in the first place. If you opportunistic pack animals hadn't decided to swarm the USA with your wetback selves this wouldn't be a problem. Fuck me, Mexicans have a genetic inability to respect other people's borders and private space.

>So you are implying Mexico has no natural resources at all? Nothing worth it at all? Not even food?
The food culture isn't impressive. Since it's literally keep adding what you enjoy into it becomes counter productive. Case in point my image to a point. "Tortillas" are not any more impressive than bread and neither is bread. Yet the Italian food culture is superior. Also compare the "churro" to the glaze donut.

>Evidently you haven't
Whatever you say Juanito. The Mexican chips used to be a nice pass time for kids thanks to the Tazos. Sadly most things that Mexicans invent really do have temporary value. Since the people that are innovative don't have a drive to expand being their limitation. Then again their restriction is due to a lot of factors outside of just family and friends.

OMG. Please stop.

"we" lmao how old are you user?

He's most likely a tejano ya idiot.

> tfw not paying for the wall
It's almost like Trump is a chronic liar or something

>It's almost like Trump is a chronic liar or something
Not like you or your country is the bastion of telling the truth and being honest.

>Mexico's president called off a White House visit
good we need less taco niggers in this country

> The best dealmaker in the history of dealmakers, a yuge dealmaker, the best, believe me, people are saying, and a lot of them are, that trump is the best dealmaker. Good genes, smart, does good business, the best business
> Can't get a third world shithole to pay for a wall
How can this be Sup Forums? I thought trump was a good businessman

Joke was so stupid I laughed.

I don't understand why should Mexico pay for the wall? Are Americunts really that stupid?

>I don't understand why should Mexico pay for the wall?
because if they dont we will systemically exterminate all mexican 'life' on earth through the use of both nuclear and biological weapons.

They think a wall is going to stop drugs lol.

They aren't known for being smart and rational are they
I think they're still singing lock her up at trump rallies

>The best dealmaker in the history of dealmakers
You miss the point intentionally of what Trumps is doing. Thus again you nor your country are not qualified to call anyone on shit when you can't fix your own.

It's like the concept of attending to your own garden alludes you.

Mexicans aren't rapis-

Hilarious being this dumb

kek

keep saying this to yourself there won't be a wall. your god just wanted you to vote for him he won't do shit just watch cartoons and eat burgers on your suspense.

OMG women are being raped in mexico , quick call 911

No. He will do something, helping the rich.

>t An anonymous source familiar with the president's phonecalls
Fake news.

>WE WUZ MORE CIVILIZED THAN THE US Y MIEEERDA.

Suuure.

>one Mexican official told The Washington Post.
AKA Washington Post made it up... Fake news, all media is fake news, including fox. Only news agencies I would not check the sources for is infowars and wikileaks, wikileaks because of their impeccable 100% track record. Infowars because they never knowingly lie to my face like msm has for the past 50 years.. Infowars and wikileaks = truth. Msm = enslavement.

Illegals send 150B dollars back to their home countries every year. We'll just tax it and pay for the wall.

Well let them stay long enough to build it so they can pay for it.

Nah, we are paying it if pena doesnt want nafta nuked.

just like those voting for pri?

Rightful American Clay