Are they white?

are they white?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Journey_to_the_West
youtu.be/PTVgUrRNM7E
youtu.be/O51Q1bzDN8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They wish they were.

50% of the characters in this post are literally not even human beings, more than 50% of you count OP

Dragon Ball is actually loosely based on an Ancient Chinese story about a monkey boy, so if there's any ethnic indication other than Japanese, they would be Chinese. The Red Ribbon Army however, was an obvious nod to the Third Reich, and General Blue (pic related) was a gay Aryan child molester, and probably the funniest character in the whole series to me as a Sup Forumsack.
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Journey_to_the_West

>General Blue
literally tongued to death by a chinaman who gets paid to do that kind of thing

Did he get killed by Tao Pai Pai? It's been over a year since I watched it. Such an addictive show though. It really is better than Z.

They're supposed to be nips, but the way the anime is drawn, growing up I always thought they were white. I watched the dub so the voices were white people so I invision theyre white

yeah, poked him in the temple with his tongue and presumably ruptured blood vessels in his brain
if you liked dragon ball better than Z you might check out doctor slump, toriyama is much funnier as a gag writer

I haven't been watching anime lately. I bet it is though. The crossover episodes with Arale were really good and I liked the overall look of the town.

As an added bonus the title character from doctor slump (not arale) is voiced by the same guy that voices Raoh in Fist of the North Star so he's usually doing a funny gag voice but when he gets mad and yells it's suddenly Raoh's voice
I guess you have to watch a lot of 80's anime to appreciate how ridiculous that is though
the town is based on the town where Toriyama grew up, in that it's in the middle of nowhere and there's nothing there

I remember there was a cafe that was shaped like a teapot or something and I thought that was really fun. If I ever start watching anime again, I'll probably watch Fist of the North Star too. It seems good, and this fun French weeb wigger beatdown band is named after it.
youtu.be/PTVgUrRNM7E

Somebody once told me that he still lives in that town and he's effectively the king of the entire town because the taxes on the enormous royalties from dragon ball represent 99% of the town's revenue

It's basically the silliest parts of dragon ball but stretched into a whole series, they also have Chinese alien neighbors who fly down from outer space one day so there are lots of jokes about Chinese people
the first half of Fist of the North Star is great, but the second half gets kind of dull when they go to China and have to fight basically everyone in China

They're 100% white.

Goku is a literal illegal alien
Puar and Oolong are a cat and pig respectively
Bulma is probably white, especially when you take her mum into account
Roshi and Yamcha are chinks/japs/yellow

>tfw Tao will never be a DLC character in DBFZ

saiyajin do become aryan phenotype - only when super

Yeah I never liked the second part of Fist of the Northstar, especially since they just recycle Raoh as the big bad with his bigger scarier brother. I love the intri song though, tough boy tough boy.

Should have said 56% aren't human

Vegeta is the only Saiyan who fucks to preserve their genetic purity.

They were painted as the villians but all of their homeworlds were destroyed by frieza the tranny biogeneticist who cheated evolution.

Goku while naive and innocent is a halfbreed.

They don't call it the master race for nothing.

There's a french rap group called Saian Supa Crew too, they're actually pretty good despite me not understanding a word
youtu.be/O51Q1bzDN8Y

This makes zero sense. Goku is a purebreed and also Trunks is far from pure. He is a halfbreed and his hair isn't even black.

Goku has full Saiyan blood, he just grew up on Earth

They're cartoons

The Red Army is a parody of the Soviet army invading northern china/mongolia.
Hitler actually had a comeo appearance too which was a different unrelated army.

ubersaiyan

Not even a little. Goku is an alien, bulma is chinese, And yamcha is a sand nigger.

Not at all true

>Yamcha
Chinese, just look at him.
>Roshi
Jackie Chun? Chinese
>Oolong
Pig
>Puar
Magic cat
>Bulma
considering she's from WEST CITY. I'd say she's white.
>Goku
Japanese, he is the main character of a Japanese manga after all

Bonus
>Krillin
Chinese monk
>Tien and Chiaotzu
100% Chinese, it's their entire thing
>Vegeta
Japanese
>Chi-Chi
Tough call, but I'm gonna say Chinese since generally, the Saiyans would be Japanese (being the main characters and all)
>The Androids
Russians
>Mr. Satan
American
>Piccolo
Black, he will always be black

Yamcha looks asian, pig looks muslim, Bulma looks white, Goku looks like a white alien from outter space. Roshi looks like a old whtie man and Puar looks finish.

>Goku is a halfbreed

You've never watched the show before have you

They're all fantasy japanese, you fools.
Why would they be anything else?

Excuse me have you seen Bulma's mother?

During the first season oolong wears a soviet uniform. He is very clearly russian

mostly this

Bro Chi Chi is the hard call for you? Surely you are jesting... she has Chinese princess outfits

I assume all "normal" people in the show are Chinese because it's based on a Chinese story

She's blonde and white though. Bulma was traveling all over the world to find Dragon Balls. Surely a westerner.

The ox king is a Mongol, so chi chi is also a mongol

Might actually be reference to Mao and his communist revolutionaries.

I was thinking her personality is a nod towards controlling Japanese mothers
Though I suppose the same tiger moms exist within China

What makes you say he's a Mongol? I guess I can see it.

I would unironically put my penis inside that blue haired drawing tho

I suppose that would make sense. She could just as easily be an east asian though, Korean or Japanese maybe

Test

That was a non-canon movie

Is he white?

>t.Sargoy

Here is the dress in question if that gives you anything. You seem more cultured on the issue than I am. 18 and 17 go to Goku's place to kill him but they gone and 18 checks out her clothes.

Its the armor he wears in the second season

REEE MISOGYNIST REEEE

I suppose that makes sense. she always dresses her children up in Chinese clothing so yeah

hard to make anything out of blue hair. Her dad is however the lead scientist of a huge innovative tech company. Seems western to me but could swing either way I suppose.

Bulma is white, everyone else is non-human or Chinese.