HAHAHHAHAHAHH ALL YOU DRUMPFAGS ARE GOING TO BE SICK WITH NO ONE TO HEAL YOU NOW HAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHH ALL YOU DRUMPFAGS ARE GOING TO BE SICK WITH NO ONE TO HEAL YOU NOW HAHAHHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnu4Fe5sIeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She is a future doctor in El Salvador, or wherever the fuck she's coming from

The sad thing is that this is what liberals actually believe.

so she is from the future? how is this possible? can someone confirm this? we can now time travel?

/thread

>could you please go through the proper channels to be in this country legally and follow our laws
>NO DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh fuck a Doctor, better let the other 7 billion in.

fpbp

can anyone explain to big man Tyrone that REEEEEEEEE is with a long 'e' like in creek or beef, or sleep not a short 'e' as in ray or gay or sashay

How do these fuckers even get into school? Once I started going to college I had to provide Driver's Licenses and Birth Certificates and all sorts of shit.

>How do these fuckers even get into school?
Kikes help spics like this get elected and stay in positions of authority, using their standard kikery.

>Once I started going to college I had to provide Driver's Licenses and Birth Certificates and all sorts of shit.

And on just that point, pic related.

>I love this country
>I hate everyone who pays for me to be here

They seriously don't know why he won?

well, mexico needs more doctors!

time to go back and be a doctor in your Homeland

"future" doing a lot of work here

She took a spot from a deserving citizen who in all probability had a higher GPA and MCAT score.
>American citizens are dreamers too

youtube.com/watch?v=bnu4Fe5sIeQ

did someone say future doctor?

>first thread gets deleted
>posts it again
thanks mods

thats fucking insane, does that even comply with federal law?

Its worse than your picture implies.
The real vote rigging happens when you realize Paco doesn't give two shits about voting. But since he's been automatically registered to vote, the DNC/Kikes will take care of that for him and cast ballots in his place. And since Paco is a registered voter now, and will never contest someone else voting in his name, everything looks nice and legal.

doctors don't heal you dumb youngfag

Bitch you have to go back bitch.

>I'm a stronk woman... deport this, drumpf!

Adios, amiga. You have to go back.

I graduate med school next year, and I'd never recommend anyone ever getting treatment by the hand of any kind of spic/sandnig/etc, even if they were taught in America.

Report Crimes: Email or Call 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

That's fine, future MD here taking over.

Yes, she is from the future, so am I and I am here to tell you that not only is she a shitty doctor (like her shithole country), but she is now in jail for insurance fraud. All these illegals are criminals that you need to deport now.