Decide to watch monogatari after much insistence

>decide to watch monogatari after much insistence
>first episode
>horrible animation work by shaft
>a wild senjougahara appears from nowhere
>points sharp shit at MC
>le sarcastic dangerous girl cliché
My god, so fucking cringey this is.

Fuck Shaft and fuck this retarded pretentious cartoon.

>LE SMART CYNICAL METAPHOR
this is so fucking horrible, jesus christ.

Epic deconstruction. Monofags on suicide watch. We don't have this thread every goddamn fucking day.

>>le sarcastic dangerous girl cliché
>>LE SMART CYNICAL METAPHOR
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>shaft animation
How does anyone unironically defend this?

It looks like it was drawn by some lone wolf ZUN-tier faggot.

>after much insistence
From who?
Do you visit forums designed for downies everyday?

wtf i ahte monogatari now

Idk if your trolling but I completely agree.

good thread

You obviously went into the anime with the mind of hating it you retard.
If you were serious you would start a thread after watching at least 3 episodes.

So are you telling me that this show being pushed as good was all reddit lies?

>vlc

>vlc
>le

kill yourself

it is a bait? bcuz i sense a sea of salt coming. kill urself op

Watched like the first 5 episodes of this trash too, OP. It just seems to me like this anime is supposed to make me horny but I don't get horny because I jerk off every morning and would rather jerk off to something that isn't softcore shit for first time b8ers

Shitposting aside, is this thing any good?

No it is garbage

depends it have a good character development and great dialogues but it have a lot of fanservice

kill urself

It's both great and boring at the same time

>cringey
Why is reddit so obsessed with this word?

If it was made by an actual good studio it would've been
Shaft's animation style is tryhard and pretentious

Do you like to pretend you like fanservice anime for things other than the girls? You'll love monogatari

>a wild senjougahara appears from nowhere
>points sharp shit at MC
>le sarcastic dangerous girl cliché
Horrible animation aside, if you think that the series is shit because of crab then that means the series is good enough to make you think that. That is because crab is shit.

Crayon shin-chan's animation is bad as hell but still people love it because of the premise and dialog. Same thing with this series. It is not about the quality of animation, it is about the content.

And don't get too hangup with the fanservice. Those are just there to spice things up. Let us give this series a break because if it does not have those, this would end up boring as hell with just the dialogues. Also, not all those scenes with sexual connotation are fanservice, you have to learn how to distinguish them.

Wait for Hanekawa OP. She is best girl.

>Crayon shin-chan's animation is bad as hell

Yes, it's very popular so people hate it. It has lots of fanservice which turns some people away. And it's very "artsy" which some people like and some people scream "pretentious bullshit" like the autists they are. The ost and atmosphere are great. It's 90% dialogue with fancy camera work to make things a bit more dynamic

this anime should never be viewed by non-japanese, they by necessity have such thorough lack of comprehension that it is just a waste of their time

Not really, it's ultimately just a fanservice show with pretensions.

It is a good series
The writing is not so deep and ingrained in nip that it will be lost on most audiences who are well into anime as is

The character design is by far some of the best in any contemporary anime

It is at its heart a visual novel adaptation that is more VN than anime, but the OPs, score, pallete, humor, and fanservice make it absolutely worth the watch if you enjoy those things

I swear you artists have no conception that media has an intended audience and isn't meant to be objectively or universally "good" so you can paste more gold stars in your good boy books to align with your favorite YouTuber and Sup Forums mob mentality spurred on by a few memes

*LN
I'm autistic and retarded

Shin-chan has more guts than the MC of the monogatari series. He does what he wants, when he wants it, like it is the most natural thing in the world. He should learn a thing of two from him.

Is that even a girl? It looks like a boy to me.

Dumb newfag, shaft made alot of excellent shows prior to bake. Stop being a mindless fucking retarded sheep and go back to reddit.

>go back to red
I thought red is supposed to love crab. Besides, nobody could say things like that in red. Everybody will hate you if you say anything bad to crab.

>le
>cringey
>vlcsnap
Great thread.