Reminder that she saved the world

Reminder that she saved the world

>eye color and hair color are different
Why do moonspeakers do this?

what do you mean i have green eyes and brown hair is that weird to have eye color that is different from hair

>unironically having anime hair

Netero going allahu ackbar saved the world

I meant eyebrows/lashes

booger girl for laifu

>Love "saved the world"
ftfy.
Also how many series did that?

Netero saved the world. That bitch should be hanged because of high treason

If she wasn't there, the King's analytical skills would take a hit, and his arrogance would be worse. On the other hand, the lack of introspection might mean that Netero couldn't use Meruem's name as a bargaining chip, in which case the King would be fighting to kill. Whether or not Zeno could relocate the King away from the Royal Guard would also come into play, and since there's no Komugi to heal, Neferpitou has no reason not to team up with Meruem against Netero and Zeno. At this point, Gon and Killua join the battle, leaving Shoot, Morel, Knuckle and Meleoron to get brutally raped by Pouf and Youpi because no Godspeed to stall for A.P.R.

Meanwhile, Netero, Zeno, and Killua wage a battle of attrition against Meruem and Pitou with Kannon as the primary defense, and Godspeed/Dragon Head for anything Kannon doesn't intercept. Gon is useless here, as getting within striking distance of either ant is suicide, unless something (most likely Killua dying/getting injured) triggers Gon-san, in which case both Meruem and Pitou get fucked up, and the gang might even be able to save Knuckle & co. from red Phinks and the gay butterfly. Barring that, I'm not sure whether this gives Netero the edge he needs to not die.

Stalling for APR was never going to work no matter what. It would have taken over an hour.

*Reminder that he saved the world

IIRC they were getting pretty close by the time Youpi caught up with them.

A few other things.
Since Meruem wouldn't have ripped off his own arm, Pitou's En would've never deactivated, and Knov wouldn't be able to place portals as close.
This means getting into the palace would be harder, but it would also keep Knov in the fight.
Not that Knov would even matter, since Meruem would just behead anyone who gets near him.
Netero will inevitably lose the war of attrition against Meruem. Meruem wouldn't have any reason to go with Netero to a field in the middle of nowhere, so the fight would happen at the palace.
And if Netero dies in the palace, the rose goes off in the palace. All of the ants and hunters die, along with the entire population of East Gorteau.

>red Phinks

>The central protagonist of the show spend all the arc kneeling while pissed off

the pay off was worth it but man did i fucking hate the ant arc

Gon didn't grow as a character IMO

Not really. Even if she didn't exist or Netero and co. have all died, later on they would probably drop 20 rose nukes on his ass.

Her contribution was just stopping kings rampage saving a couple thousand lives at best. Poison saved the world.

Of course he didn't grow. That was the point.
Revenge is bad and all that jazz.

Unless Nepherpitou is able to heal Rose poisoning. Which wouldn't be that farfetched.

Knov could make a big difference if he stuck with Knuckle and used Hide and Seek to get Morel and Shoot out of danger and teleport Knuckle and Meleoron around, while keeping them them close enough for A.P.R. to accrue interest.

Zeno was hired to help separate Meruem and his Royal Guard. Presumably he had a decent shot at achieving that goal, but either way both the King and Netero have backup, which changes the dynamics of the fight.

How would Dr Blythe heal radiation poisoning?

The blast left Meruem as a charred, limbless husk.
Pitou isn't surviving that shit.

Pitou did nothing wrong. Gon a shit

i'd imagine that's a popular opinion

This guy knows what's up

Pitou best girl