Could it be that Jews are just super good at capitalism so they have tons of money to throw at shit like holocaust...

could it be that Jews are just super good at capitalism so they have tons of money to throw at shit like holocaust museums and zionism? Jews just have shit tons of money and a culture that embraces education and capitalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/politics/nj-millionaires-on-welfare-sting-12-additional-individuals-charged
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats definitely a polish jew

Without goy jews have no power for they are weak and must cheat, back-stab, scam and lie to stay in the game.
Without goy a mosquito has no blood to suck and will starve.

it's the nepotism, there, goy

I live where the Jews live, my family was wealthy for a while, not anymore though, so things are rough, but still I’ve known jews all my life they just have really good brains

theyd still need to be pretty to be these craft swindlers, if a stupid person could do it we all could

pretty smart*

Joo trick.

If they were so good at things they wouldn't need the US to keep them alive.

I think the most of us are aware that Jews are the more intelligent race and therefore over represented like you implies, in the top 1% or what ever measure you like.
I guess the question is what do you do with this supremacy? If you do with it what the Jews are doing you should not wonder about the hate on the other site.

EXPLOITATION

but the hate only fuels the reason for their agenda, to end hate and prevent another holocaust. Maybe you are angry, but the fact remains they beat us at capitalism and that’s why they’re on top, and your death threats and fantasizing about Hitler’s return isn’t convincing them to feel any pity towards our suffering.

oh shit. is it normal for jews to put their bastard kids up for adoption? cuz my mom was adopted and looked exactly like this girl as a chlid am I jewish wtf

I have just enough jewish blood and jewish connections that I could become a jew myself if I wanted to. Should I marry a jewess and have jewish children so I can reap the benefits of tribal membership?

You are wrong if you think capitalism is only about money. Read actually a book by Mieses user. Wealth is not objective and it is not material.

probably senpai

Only one way to find out for sure
>t. 23&Me salesman

only if you give me your kik

>culture that embraces education and capitalism.

Don't forget they love their communism too.

pretty much

loser whites just love to whine about jews because they're angry they're not at the top of the totem pole themselves because they're inferior

Idk how to do that without getting doxxed

whats the point of these threads?

Dinklebuuurg!

The problem with Jews is the are a parasite, they cannot survive without leaching off of someone else.

foxbusiness.com/politics/nj-millionaires-on-welfare-sting-12-additional-individuals-charged

This is your typical Jew who's good at "Capitalism"

Either that or they're super good at nepotism and use it to make sure that their people get opportunities that goyim don't.

If the Jews are anywhere, it's due to their unscrupulousness and fervent in group preference that their religion somehow preserves. They aren't actually more intelligent or any of that horseshit. That kind of behavior can't build a large, lasting empire, so they require host nations. Total garbage people.

Jews are just super good at Jewing, so long as the government permits them to do it.

it's
really

not

ok

to be a

jewish
dick

lest of all

you get whacked forskin

worst of all

you imagine you rule the world