Will he ever recover from this?

Canada's trendy liberal PM proved again how utterly unqualified he is to lead a country, dancing around in bollywood clothes like a clueless idiot while dodging questions about his appeasement of religious radicals. His hand-picked gender/ethnicity neutral entourage, which didn't even include the trade minister, hopped from photo-op to photo-op taking pictures with would-be assassins of Indian government officials and didn't get a single thing done except a trade deal that looks more like a money laundering scheme.

globalnews.ca/news/4043736/trudeau-india-trip-debacle/

torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-if-you-thought-harper-hurt-our-global-standing-then-take-a-look-at-trudeau

youtube.com/watch?v=wwewaI8sdac

DAY OF THE RAKE

Send help

the thing about leafs, is that you can rake the lawn one day... and they'll be back the next

I would say cut down all the trees- but then you’ll just end up being on the same level as Aus shitposters since their abo niggers burnt down their forests.

I suggest that we associate him with the liberal opinions and ideas of which he is so fond.

Every time someone posts a liberal opinion, post a picture of Trudeau.

Wait i'm confused, why is the Quran on the ground? Isn't that sacrilegious?

>This says trump doesn't respect them

>Putting the Holy Qu''ran on the ground
DELET NOW

Oh whoops I meant Trudeau not trump

Dude, we put a literal nigger into the highest office on Earth for eight years. Americans aren't the ones to go to for help

At least you didn't put a woman in office, like Trudeau

>Canada's trendy liberal PM
So Russians are shit-posting as Canadians now? I guess Mueller really is onto something.

How long has that fishing expedition been going on for? At least our political parties can take a loss

No.
You need to burn and suffer. Only when you are all killing each other, will we send help.

You don't want none of this

Exactly right. We shouldn't get involved in other countries problems. King Nigger has fucked us over, it's time to rebuild the country. Burn in hell fire, until you crave freedom.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRq1Ksh-32g

You guys learned your lesson, I guess it's time we learn ours

>that video
I miss that mayor on crack.

>ahegaos while being choked
canada, why?

It amazes me that it has taken people this long to see that Trudeau is a fucking clown, the laughing stock of the political world.

I don't think there has ever been a more out of touch, self-serving, sycophantic leader since Batista was president of Cuba.

Jesus Christ is this real? Makes Trump's deluded tweets seem almost palatable.

Even reddit is starting to turn on him. He's too hyper liberal and appeasing for hyper appeasing liberals. That says a lot.