I've finally got caught up on overlord and I've been thinking

I've finally got caught up on overlord and I've been thinking.

After Momonga changed Albedo's settings/personality. She loved him to "death" (joke intended), but Shalltear also loves him, possibly as much as Albedo. I understand it's because he's the supreme one to them and all.

Albedo and Shalltear have a different kind of love for him and to me it seems equivalent. Compared to the other guardians.

Would Albedo have loved Momonga as she does now without her settings being changed anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnWW4_bRs5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was programmed to be a slut so she would have also had a pussy boner for ainz senpai. She would only fuel it with her feuding nature against Shalltear and her inherent desire to please the Supreme being of the Great Tomb of Nazerick.

I just think she would be fucking the bone marrow out of every other willing or unwilling male in the tomb while Ainz was away.

No.

I thought I was missing something. I gotta go back to the first chapter.

Thanks user.

Ainz literally changed the last line in her extensive lore from "She is a slut" to "she loves Momonga".

Seeing as how crazy devote and autistically each NPC is according to their prewritten lore it lends to the notion she would be an extreme lvl.99 turbo slut mega thot that fucking the light switch with extreme prejudice.

Its teorized that Shalltear loves Ainz due her fetish setting...but what if Peroronsino programed her to actually love his best friend?

Why is Albedo such a disgusting fat hag de arinsu~?

Go to bed Shalltear ur drunk

Vampire brides are fucking CUTE

Also forced lesbian bottoms for a dom loli vampire

I fail to see the drawback on your statement

Now looking back at it, I assumed he added that just to mess around, not that it was already in the lore before he changed it. Basically I assumed he changed it twice.

Yes he was just dinking around and didn't like the idea of "she is a slut". So he tamed it down and also stroked his ego by making her "love momonga".

The reason I love Overlord so much is I am Momonga. I ran a 30 man guild in FFXI for over 5 years. We did pretty well but were never top tier. Still we got shit done and pulled each other through CoP and burned colibri merit parties day and night. I dealt with internal coordination. Member disputes. Dramas. Friendly argument. Gill collection and distribution. Item donations and distributions. There is a damn lot of pressure and responsibility on a guild leader and I empathize with him so much it is surreal.

Wait, did the oficial anime and LN miss translate that on purpose? I think I remember it being translated to bitch.

Japanese use the English word "bitch" for roughly the same meaning that we use slut.

Can he fuck her?
If not, what a waste

>but Shalltear also loves him, possibly as much as Albedo

No, she loves his master but she loves even more his creator.

Cool thanks.

>I think I remember it being translated to bitch.
How horrible. Yeah it is very fucking important to distinguish between a bitch and a slut. The NPC's dial in to fucking 11 with their background so her being a slut who be like a violent hot rapist draining every male in the tomb of semen and life force like a plague. Her being a bitch would result in none stop screaming and throwing of shit and basically going Jersey Shore on Shalltear each time they were in the same room.

Ainz channeled all that crazy into singular untouchable lust and desire for a single person.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnWW4_bRs5o

Nice backstory, bro. This part is what attracted me to Overlord and the mental struggle Ainz goes through.

Because it's just an add-on with no real input.

As it turns out all of the guardians are in love with him (male and female), he wouldn't have had to make that setting change. But it probably wouldn't have been the obsessive yandere love that she displays all the time.

Shalltear's love is more sexual in nature because of her necrophilia setting.

She's undead, who's turned on by Ainz's antilife aura. Reminds me of that other vampire girl (pic related) that has regained her "womanly feelings" because of Momon.

>tfw still no vol cover

>Peroronsino purposely programed Shalltear to love Ainz.
Since the Guardians seem to have a little bit of the personality of their creators rubbing off of them, that would imply that Peroronsino may have been gay for Ainz then?

One day.. we will get the delay announcement.

>fucking the light switch with extreme prejudice

I don't even know what this means but it makes me laugh like a drain.

September is a 150 day month user.

I wish MMO's were actually fun.

>Join a Sup Forums guild
>Everyone just does their own thing 95% of the time
Gee.

September is eternal since 1993.

wait for VRMMOs user, 50 years tops

>Some of us may be able to die in a VRMMO and live forever in a fantasy world

adding Albedo in the LN was a mistake

They give ASI 50 years user, we should all start taking care of ourselves in case we ever live to see the advent of the Techno God.

Fuck off chair.

>Shalltear also loves him, possibly as much as Albedo.
Nah, she just has a necrophilia fetish and Ainz is most powerful undead around.
Peroronchino also was Momonga's best pal so some of that must've come over to Shalltear personality.

Shalltear is cuter.

50 years is way to much lol, 20 or less (15 years max really)

>regained her "womanly feelings" because of Momon.
MASAKA

>Peroronsino may have been gay for Ainz then
Who wasn't?

>die
>wake up in a VRMMO set
>huge room is full of people lying still with those sets on
>you're in gigantic artificial city
>situated on top of Dyson Sphere collecting power from a star
>an attendant comes to you
>"Would you like a debriefing before your next education session?"

>Renner introduces crop rotation, fertilizer, irrigation, golem weeding machines, automated golem harvesters, natural sciences use in agriculture.
>A farmer is not just a grunt swinging a hoe anymore.
>Everyone in the Kingdom levels up at least to lvl20 Farmer
>If someone invades - they just take up hoes and go fuck em up with stats alone
>Have harvesters process entire bloody fields littered with piles of corpses
>Make fertilizer with it

Her chest?

>MFW Lupu paints this logo on White Dragons

Sex with Shalltear-sama.

She tricks them by saying it's the act of ultimate devotion to their mistress.

Hejinmal barely escapes because he's doing the Dragon equivalent of Gonna Fly Now.

Sex with Ainz-sama

Sex with Nabe-chan.

What makes Narberal the most popular maid? Is it because she was the first maid introduced?

If Ainz was jesus, Albedo will be Judas.

Obviously it's those squinted eyes and waist-long pitch-black hairs.
Everyone knows the blonde one is a villain and dark-haired one is Yamato Nadeshiko.

Stop. I just fapped and I remember fapping only to this doujin for a week straight because it was that hot.

Well, now that I take a closer look at that page - I can see a nipple (female) there, so I'll probably stop one way or another soon.

So, question for those who still read the novels: What is Ainz challenged by now? With timestop he seems invincible. Last I heard he took over a nation. Whats left for him to fight?

His own paranoia.
Demiurge keikakus hurt him every time pretty bad too.
Rubedo and Albedo's death squad is also solid menace.
Aside from that - DDDL, CDL, PDL, BDL, ST WCI, powerful non-human nations to the south, overleveled Yggdrasil mobs dropped in NW like Evil Tree, unknown dangerous talents like Nfirea's use-it-all, next Player drop, someone actually reviving Players to counter Ainz, more Godkin awakening, NWers learning that killing shit makes them stronger and starting to powerlevel and that's pretty much everything I can think of.

Oh and also:
>Guild weapon was seen overriding Guild rules such as "only creator can edit NPC settings"
>Nfirea talent is "use any magic item"
>Implying any magic item at all
>Ignore all the requirements
If PDL finds someone with same talent as Nfirea - he can use him to purchase fuckload of 90lvl mercs through 8GK Guild System.
I assume that all dragons hoard treasures and PDL had quite a start on amassing wealth.

FFXI is also why I was drawn to Overlord, I miss my ls mates and the adventures we shared.

That thing does not behave like Nabe. That is not Nabe, even if it looks like it. How can anyone deceive one self to the point of fapping to this monstrosity of a work.

But you know her true form, right?

ayy lmao

washboards ftw

>4' tongue
Yes I do user, I do know.

All of her forms is true form.

This. Everyone like Momonga, some a lot more than they were letting on. His very presence kept the guild going way after it should have broke. Hell there were conspiracies of joining any guild he was going to if he ever left Nine's Own Goal.

Sex with Lupus-chan!

I used to think that form is kinda disguise for cath her prey

It's how said.
She's a Guardian of three floors.
Three floors = three forms.

ok, mate

She's not for that and you know it.

>Join a Sup Forums guild
There's your problem

>September 3rd
>Still waiting for more rare Nazaricks.
GODDAMN IT THIS IS NOT SASUGA!

her regular form is for floor 1
her lampry blood raged form is for floor 2
her bloody valkyrie form is for floor 3

she is one of the stronger npc's so she guards 3 floors

>Gets hypnotised
Absolutely useless

Sup Forums guilds used to be good, but then all the anons capable of leadership drifted off and rest is Sup Forums today.

I know this is bait but I'm going to answer anyway: it was a WCI. Even Ainz would probably be under its influence if used on him.

Even Ainz would probably be under its influence if used on him.
No he would not.
He caries WCI back from Ygg days.
The red orb thingy.

Pull-pull with Lupu.

>typo meme from Pleiades

>another year long wait between volumes
Not sasuga, the editor must be censoring it, what a betrayal.

>she loves his master
>she loves even more his creator
>his master
>his creator

How would Shalltear react if she meet Evileye? Would they become friends?

Shalltear is a girl (male).

Maybe not. All the guardians treats everyone that is not a part of the Great Tomb of Nazarick an insect/trash/below them. Unless Ainz commanded them to be nice to that person.

she would notice evileye is a vampire
but not give a shit about her or just crush her because she would be in nazaricks way.
eyevil is what a lesser vampire?
while shalltear is a pure/true blood vampire

Volume 13 better come out 3 - 4 months after volume 12. I remember something about volume 12 becoming way to large and they ended up splitting it up. So large parts of v13 should be finished already.

The only person that cares about Evileye is Entoma. And she already has permission to eat Evileye.

>Techno God
>implying we aren't already living in a world with/in it

I'll always love LAIN

>living in a world with/in it
Then where the fuck are my robowaifu and nanobots?

How much would a robowaifu cost to purchase?

Same as premium class SUV like Land Cruiser or Escalade or something close to the start of the sales?
It'd still worth it.

Would it be possible to get them a job? I mean the batteries that run them aren't going to be infinite and they'll probably suck up tons of kilowatts skyrocketing your electric bill.

Depends on the model, I guess? If they're high performance machines then yeah, they probably will. Unless they run on some sort of long-lasting battery or reactor.

yeah...because best chair treats her own Nazarick spawned vampire brides so well...
I think the best Evileye could hope for would be for best chair to use her as a temporary necrophilia fulfillment