Foland

I loled

i loled

nice job sucking polish dicks. good boy. keep doing that.

i loled

lol

why are you still a cuntry?

This Anglo-Saxon American is ready for some Slavic woman from the wheat field.

Says the nation of fagz

i loled

your primary export is whores and your primary import is US gibs.

>US gibs
wtf is that?

Oh, god, not this thread again. I'm so fucking tired of arguing with poles. Enough is enough.

just suck my gentle dick

Arguing with poles is like fucking a woman, its hard at the beginning then it gets faster and at the end it is very easy (:-} )

>they think they're clever
reminder that we can see you

i loled

Black giant cockz fuk ur sister in the butt hole.

and ofcourse...

you jackoff to it....

The only good thing the Jews ever did.

your mom has a very soft asshole

I enjoyed her very much, u mad?

Russia, pls just fuck those hohol retards already. They are annoying as fuck.

I loled

i loled

Good God, Ukraine is such a nuisance

>nuisance
Youre a fucking canadian, you don't even have the right to speak you sissy faggot.

ur gay

If im gay then who are you? king of gayz?

Noice
Say what you want, our PM might be a massive faggot, Toronto might be full of pakis and niggers, yet we are still one of the most influential nations on this Earth.
Meanwhile Ukraine is Africa of Europe, the only country that is doing poorer is Moldova.
Aren't you fucking ashamed of yourself?
You have wealth of resources, great soil yet you are such a bunch of niggers.
Countries like Pooland and Czechia are catching up with the West doing leaps and bounds.
Why you still exist?

Because our Central bank works against us and is being controlled by other countries. also, our oligarchs have their money in foreign banks, once again being 100% controlled by others.

But atleast we dont have arabs,niggers and gays.

...are you swearing fealty to me?

>some people actually consider Ukr*ine a country
I loled

Only if ull blow my dick massaging my balls, and say nice words when I glue your forehead.

LOL comes from a country with no culture, no nothing.

but as your king, you cannot ask that of me. i require you to perform the aforementioned act to me thricefold, and summarily report to the executioner for your transgressions against the throne.

How come you didn't install a Ukrainian flag sticker last time you serviced my toilet? Lazy fucker.

There's nothing more entertaining than inter-slavic bantz.

Let me guess, youre jacking off typing this shit.
Typical american faggot.

go drink some tea you ladyboy

LOL comes from a non-country

cool story bro. maybe ull find somebody who will believe this BS

I loled

What did Chemielnicki accomplish other than contributing majorly to eventual collapse PLC, and selling half the Ukraine to Russian, which turned out to be 100x worse of a ruler than Poland.
That user summed it up perfectly, a faggot who betrayed everybody and accomplished nothing.
Not to mention he fucked Poland over, because someone personally wronged him, some Polish chad fucked his mum or wife or something.

Ukraine's existence is a bant itself

Can you reply with factual knowledge instead of memes? I am interested what kind mental gymnastics are applied to ukrainian perspective.

>Youre a fucking canadian, you don't even have the right to speak you sissy faggot.

You've been told, you sissy faggot. Stop posting. Tim Hortons coffee smells like dick.

Hi John, how was your English class today?

I doubt well come into agreement on the history topic, and I find it pointless typing a big text in vain.

There's more than one version of the history, and each one of us will fight for the One he was told by his parents. and no one wof us will change his mind.
I can bomb you with quotes and history texts... most people will not even read it and skip to memes.

That is why I find it pointless.
atleast memes are funny.

>Tim Hortons coffee smells like dick
You have been destroyed by a Jap

Poland has weaponized Polish Butthurt sucessfully

Just wait until communism takes Canada then talk shit leaf.

>I can bomb you with quotes and history texts
Sure you can.
Whatever, done feeding you (you's) because obviously you're a massive butthurt faggot from a worthless country outperformed by all it's neighbors, known in the world only for the fact that Stalin starved millions of you (literally the only thing they teach about Ukraine here) and the fact that you used to be Poland, which was coincidentally the only time in history that that region mattered

You know the bread is rotten when you agree with a leaf.

I chuckled. Thanks for the flag Australia user.

>and the fact that you used to be Poland
lol is that what they teach you? no wonder you people are so fucking dumb.

Did you give up? good, now STFU accept the defeat and kiss your gay boyfriend in the balls you faggot.

sending kisses

i geniuely kekd btw