El Goblino personally bullied Cruz?

An user in an earlier thread said that some of the media whoring kids actually admitted to bullying Cruz during an interview. Anyone have a sauce on this, and if true why aren't we meming this everywhere? Google isn't turning up anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hlJ4JDXZsHQ?t=45
archive.is/JmSjh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she said she thought he was the shooter and he'd been trouble in middle school
youtu.be/hlJ4JDXZsHQ?t=45

there was also some video of him in a fight

apparent everyone knew cruz and bullied him. Im reading over some early articles and it's bizarre. Here a few

>“I knew him to be passive aggressive but not violent. He was rude to people. He had an act up like he was tough. He never got into, like, physical fights with anyone, but he did get into verbal arguments,” 17-year-old Ocean Parodie told The Daily Beast. “I just thought he dropped out of school, I didn’t think he would do anything. He always kept a low profile.”
>“He was definitely not accepted at our school socially. People saw him as someone who was different than the normal people at our school,” Parodie added.
>“Most kids ignored him at school. They pushed him off to the side as if he was garbage. He screamed in class one time. He was upset and just started yelling at the teacher. The teacher was trying to help him and he just took it the wrong way,” Parodie continued.
>Still, Milan Parodie described Cruz as “always enthusiastic... He never seemed depressed or sad. He was always a little crazy is the best way to put it... He was peppy but not in a good way, in a crazy way. He tried to look creepy or weird, I think. He tried to talk to one of my girlfriends and he said she was cute, but she was weirded out and he was bothering her.”

May God protect that blonde from COG.

>Douglas High has a place students call “the Emo Gazebo,” he said. “That’s where all the kids that are considered weird or not accepted sat. Kids at the Emo Gazebo didn’t even accept him there. He was just an outcast... He didn’t have any friends.”

>Most kids ignored him at school. They pushed him off to the side as if he was garbage.
I believe it.. but sauce?

>Ocean Parodie
>Ocean parody

Are they even trying anymore?

The David Hogg comments on his school before he put on media act make all the other kids in his school sound like shit.

This where's the proofs

21 and a senior in high school? Is she that stupid or is this a setup?
>dat smirk and finger quotes

archive.is/JmSjh

>lol im surprised you werent the one that did it you fucking weirdo
What the fuck? If she has any soul at all thats gonna chill her to the bone once shes had time to process the fact that she bullied a fucking mass shooter while he was in the middle of a mass shooting because she didnt realize it was him and she was such a cold bitch she couldnt help but rip on the weird kid.

yea they all remind me of kids from the movie Heathers

She doesn't. She won't realize. She won't process. She'll always be like that. Her body will age, her personality will stay the same.

To quote Chris Rock, "Whatever happened to crazy?"
"When I was a kid they used to separate the crazy kids from everybody... Just in case they went crazy, they would only hurt other crazy kids."

Yeah especially such a liberal school where people should be about acceptance and inclusiveness. They just pretend to be tolerant and then they exclude guys like him. I mean not one person even tried to understand him... after he lost his biological parents and his adopted parents. If the quotes are accurate NOBODY tried to help him.

The best part of this whole thing is all the narcissistic serial killers to be it unearthed in the student body

any of these fucks could have been a cruz but more than likely the only thing they will do to kids is ruin their own

i saved this one I find it funny. All the kids are like double crossers

Damn. Joshua Charo acting brand new

What. The. Fuck.

there was another bread on this with some info possibly

bump

What's wrong with that guy? Is he retarded?

At my school they even had their own little area out on the field. They seemed to like it.

Bullies are cowards..
Shooting is hard proof this school was full of them.
Bunch of intolerant, unaccepting assholes
Browards cowards are all over the county.
Evident in the four cops that sat outside.
Evident in the children they raised.
Evident in the cause and effect.
When youre pushed that far out its not hard going over the edge.
Why did the students at that school push this young man over the edge?
Pure mean if you ask me.