PROPERTIES

OF

SMUG

AND

ASSPULL

13TH MOVEMENT

OF THE BOWELS

ほ?

Rather than this whole elaborate birdcage bullshit, why didn't the Creators just make an anime about Altair as a cute impotent moeblob?

Because then acceptance matters except when it doesn't.

I have never seen a character who carried an anime so hard like Altair. This show would've been forgettable trash if it wasn't for her.

It is both forgettable and trash already, and it is in part because of her

Altair was just Juha Bach as a girl. They are all-powerful and both detrimental to the quality of the story. You either make the villain so powerful that only someone more broken can overcome their power, or the villain falls to a completely ridiculous action, like self-destruction or a simple "poof, I lose".

i guess you haven't watched Gabriel Dropout

at least with Juha you knew that there was someone else who could compete with his shit, Altair feels more like Aizen who was 3 tiers ahead of everyone else

Easier, make Altair a suicidal teenager like her creator is- oops.

she is already a suicidal teenager, she just wants to take everyone else with her

She's a victim of her circumstances. It's so sad, why can't she just choose to be happy to exist.

>Altair was just Juha Bach as a girl.

Holy shit I just realized even their backstories are somewhat similar. Juha Bach is the son of the Soul King who's pretty much a God. Altair's the daughter of Setsuna, who as far as she's concerned, is a god (since she's a creator). Both are trying to end the current world of the gods for their respective parents. Both are omnipotent demigods that can warp reality. And both will be beaten by a last minute asspull that came out of nowhere because the plot demands that the heroes win.

>would've been

I wish Satania was in Re:Creators, she would have been a 10/10 comic relief.

>the plot demands that the heroes win.
This sucks.