Why is prostitution so developed in Ukraine?

Why is prostitution so developed in Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=767z4mNlUAE
youtu.be/Dkr_wbiuB5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

they're incredibly poor, its that or they try to get a job as a housekeeper for a pole

They're prostitutes? Strike a light!

Because slaves are subhumans incapable of accomplishing anything, if not to provide pleasure to foreigners with their own women.

>OP is Russian
>first reply is a bump reply from OP himself
Go back to troll school, Ivan. Kremlin has wasted so much roubles on you and you failed miserably.

are there red light districts in ukraine? never even considered it

Is this supposed to be ironic?

+15

How much for that tall blonde in the middle? I'm not interested in what she costs per hour. I estimate five minutes would be enough for a dirty old man like me. So I want an according discount.

One green card to the girl that sucks my dick the hardest.

If they can even find your pecker underneath all that lard.

>be poor country
>be neighbouring rich Euro countries

You work it out.

>subhuman
Slavs are literally the most oppressed whites ever to fucking exist

how much for the one on the left?

I was just about to post a thread asking if ukrainian mail order brides were any less likely to be mafia scams than russians

HOOKERS FOR EVERYONE! :D

Slavs are mongol rape babies

>Ukraine is not a brothel
>dress like whores
Really makes you think

>Italian card is the central one
Top kek, italian nationals are renown for their large involvement in sex tourism
Hans is right, but it's probably the standard slavette behavior. The poorer they get, the more undressed they become.

I asume those are rich girls who don't realize that most of their lowerclass depend on sex tourism to survive?

Slavs are the most powerful people in the world

1 Slav is worth more than 100 Germans

youtube.com/watch?v=767z4mNlUAE

because they aren't as dumb as some other women who don't charge anything?

Now to be fair, is it really sluttiness if you cant afford the cloth

any other pics of the middle one in blue? shes smokin hot

because it have a lot of russian girls living there

It's actually "Die Ukraine ist kein Bordell.". Please spell check your german the next time.

Did i misplace "actually"? Shouldnt it be the last word in the sentence? I will kill myself now for being a dumb untermensch.

>Ukraine is not a brothel
>All dressed like whores

>Confusion.mp3

>FEMEN against prostitution
Did I miss something? I thought they were supposed to be the degenerate kind of feminists like the ones in Burgerland.

poverty

lmfao I literall fucked that chick in the middle after 10 minutes of bullshitting on the dance floor

8/8 m8

>fucked on the dance floor
That is degenerate.
We use the alley outside

hey plumbernig
how about you shut the fuck up about "s-slavas", especially since there are only 2 type of slavs in the world
russians and wannabe russians that never achieved anything
guess which one you are, pshek'o pierdolepshek

нy-кa чe тaм y хoхлoв...

seriously, is there anything more pathetic than hearing the designated toilets of europe, larp on about slavshittery? wake up lmao, half your population is CLEANING TOILETS AS DIASPORA, and you're posting about slavs
shit, at least every 2nd russian you meet isn't a below minimum wage slave

Eastern European whores are the worst, literally just want your money.
South American whores however, genuinely want to fuck your brains out and then get paid for the pleasure.

naaah
He's no jew
>161842924
this guy, is actually an Albanian and he lives in Austria, obviously.

He often larps as a Bavarian, Russian or German

Why are Russians jealous of Ukrainians?

Latvia is too poor for jews.
Thats why Im taking me, and my money there.

so what you're saying right now, is that 80% of polish underageposters of 4chinks/pol/division turned into pussy little bitchboys who don't even dare to shitpost as much as they used to, because of an albanian?
slavs btfo
>keep playing that bingo you worthless non-ethnic subhuman LMFAO
t. hapsborg

>prostitution

I always laugh thinking about that.

---
youtu.be/Dkr_wbiuB5I

tfw everyone will ignore this post

пиздeц y хoхлoв тaм...

Uke women might be prostitutes but at least they leave. Russian women marry you then destroy everything you love. This has happened to 3 of my friends who married them at grad school.

Never, never marry a russian woman. Perhaps it is the poverty, or the despair brought on by 100 years of political lies, but EVERYTHING is a transaction with Russian women.

I've never seen a colder, more ruthless, more calculating nationality of women.

This only applies to Russians too. I've got a friend who married a white one from one of the old USSR 'stans and she is a really good woman.

My friend's russian wife bought a baby grand piano on credit without asking him. One day, boom, grand piano in the living room.

Bitch could NOT EVEN PLAY THE FUCKING PIANO.

As Pelevin wrote: "all women are bitches"

From the pic you posted, some hot women (in more than a way), probably with low IQ AND no other way to make money other than selling their bodies. Also their country is somewhat poor and usually in poor shitholes sex is the most valuable thing (i know as you can see from the flag).

aren't chink women more materialistic/ruthless?? maybe all post-commie country women became like this due to economic hardship

Great women down there

khe khe

They can't even write properly in italian .

>redditpost
>"b-buh divorc!"
classic

>white one
>'stan
Pick one. What country is it

heh, the sign written in italian is wrong.

my heart breaks.

great loop tho.