Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/a/138582246#p138585640
yuki.la/a/158537056.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Novel translations when.

How is it that we never got a doujin of the mediator repopulating humanity?

One of a handful good series based on LN.

She will eventually get the shota dick.
That's what I call a good LN ending.

How could an elf repopulate humanity?

*a fairy

I loved the anime but that twist ending in the LNs sounds like a bullshit asspull. I just pretend it's not real.

What happens at the end.

It probably is, whenever an LN is untranslated there are always fucks on Sup Forums who use the opportunity to make up some fanfiction and mix it in with the real stuff

Literally everyone except Assistant was a fairy playing pretend to keep him happy.

what was her name again

Me

I

Margot

The first part is correct but I have no idea where you got the second part from. That's simply not the case.

Also, the reveal not an asspull, it's a twist. It's foreshadowed and makes perfect sense in the context of the story.

Watashi wa is a fairy too?

What part of everyone apart from assistant dont you understand, user?

Because it doesn't make sense. Why do the fairies make her do all of that shit if she is a fairy herself

Because shes not a "normal fairy", none of the characters that look like human are. Basically, the point is that the fairies tried to communicate with the last surviving human in form of assisstant so they had to create a proper environment for him. That has basically been foreshadowed when he got introduced. As to why the fairies make Margot do all the shit they do: best guess is that they a) dont know that shes one or b) want to uphold the facade.

The faries think she's a human. The human faries all think they're human too, except for Watashi, who's the only person alive to know the truth at the point where the "main" novels end.

Because the user is only half right. They are playing pretend, but not for Assistant. They just became lonely without humans so some of them started to pretend they were humans. They just ended up up becoming so invested into their roles that they forgot they were pretending. Watashi has memories of going to human school as a kid and being bullied. That's how far the faeries went to fill the void.

Holy shit this is depressing and soul crushing

Here i thought i was just another fun and lovely LN/Anime about some world ends fun stuff

>the only person alive

what did everyone else die or something

I should probably rewatch this. It was really fun.

Not "everyone else", but Grandpa (and maybe his pals, I forgot) kinda turned into space ghosts.

that's fucked up

The scene where Watashi realizes that he's dead is probably the single most depressing scene in the entire series. But he's pretty OK with it, actually. And he's still able to write letters, somehow.

Guys what makes Watashi so great? Is it the voice?

Wait, does that mean episode 11-12 of the anime was a lie? Those were my favorite episodes.

They weren't. I have read the novels up to volume 9 and I have no idea what that user is going on about re: false memories.

I never mentioned false memories. My post was about how the human faeries don't even know they're faeries because they got way too invested in playing pretend. Watashi's memories of going to school are real. I brought them up to show how dedicated the faeries got to mimicking human behavior that they practically lived full lives as humans.

Oh, right. I misunderstood you, then.

Attitude

Fluffy hair and narcissism.

Literally watashi

But you aren't her

But she's Me.

I am sure she's not you m8

Prove it.

It's how she's evil.

So what do they do to repopulate? The ln just ends with the conclusion that humanity is going extinct? Also how did almost every human die?

Her personality and fluffy hair.

They don't have internet in post-apocalyptic fairy land

>Margot
Do you have a source for this?
That's my little sister's name

Female Kyon

Pink Kumiko.

I'm just going by the spoilers other anons have posted but for repopulation Grandfather suggested Watashi/Margot to take responsibility for Assistant's blood line, and how humans died was never directly touched upon.
A summary for the last volume is here yuki.la/a/138582246#p138585640 , and for illustrations here yuki.la/a/158537056. Now all we need is a summary of the short stories Romeo published to wrap up the series. There was a supposed Watashi/Assistant date included too.

Okashi-chan was a cute name for her too.

:D

The voice is pretty great, that's for sure.

Where are the BDs of this?

Not him, but here. It's from the long time travel/flashback sequence in volume 9 which includes a scene of Watashi's parents referring to her as マーゴ (Margot) in passing, marked in red.

It's basically a pun on mago (孫) being the Japanese word for "grandchild", which is something she gets called a lot throughout the novels and is one of her official nicknames. It's similar to Assistant's name being revealed to be Joshua Courtney in the epilogue, joshu (助手) being the Japanese word for "assistant".

Gramps calls her mago-san, granddaughter
Mago sounds like Margot. That's it.

makes me wonder how a human-fairy hybrid will turn out

How important is actually assistant in the novels? I don't care about him at all, but he seems pretty important judging by these threads.

On amazon for example.

That would be _____never_____

He is not, ending is an asspull

-t yurifag

SHES SO CUTE

>There was a supposed Watashi/Assistant date included too.
Happens in Heijou Unten, the first of the short story collections.

Officially, they're just "investigating" popular attractions (read: date spots) around the village as part of their work for the UN. The two of them, alone. On a Sunday. Dressed for the occasion. While trying their damn hardest (and failing) at not letting anyone they know find them out. It ends with them eating lunch on a park bench and "gradually deepening their understanding of each other". Watashi refuses to narrate this part aside from vague allusions to "personally inconvenient facts, embarrassing words and shocking events", asking the reader to let her off the hook this once.

Is there enough material for a S2 let me dream or did the anime cover most of it?

There is. Probably won't happen though.

You could definitely get a cour's worth of episodes from the non-adapted content of the main books, more if you include the short stories.

Well at least it's not impossible, then. One more thing, are the raws as balls to the walls hard to read as I've heard? I think I've heard nothing but how asinine it would be to try and translate Romeo's novels.

>personally inconvenient facts, embarrassing words and shocking events

It's a lot easier to read Romeo than to translate Romeo. It's still a light novel, after all.

Some things are likely to go over your head unless your Japanese is good enough or you know the things he's referring to, but if you're at the point where you can read LNs somewhat comfortably then there's nothing stopping you from enjoying the story.

Shit, bros. How far did they go? Are we talking pic related here?

Alright then, time to get on the ride. Thanks for the answers anons.

I haven't read the last volume yet, but between the not-date and Grandpa pushing for her to "take responsibility" and rub their genitals together it's probably heading in that direction sooner or later. It's not like she has any other potential love interests anyway, yurifag delusions aside.

Personally I'd just prefer no romance at all. Doesn't need to be shoehorned in.

It's not shoehorned when assistant literally ended up building his personality to be her ideal man. It's a weird start for them, I'll give you that.

There's a doujin of her rearing humanity, that's close enough, right?

There's an user that want to translate Jinrui and Uchouten Kazoku in previous thread.
He's probably dead now.

There's someone like that every six months. They all disappear and are never heard of again. I suspect that they all end up as skeletons in a secret cave on the northern slope of a great volcano.

>S2 never ever
It's truly a pity. We keep getting generic Isekai every fucking year, but an actually unique and interesting anime never gets a sequel. second best anime of 2012 to me

The show is good, but what really makes it a 9/10 is the MC.

There isn't even enough material for a s2. Though a short ova series to finish the whole thing would be great. Too bad it won't happen.