Just joined the NRA for 5 years. Fuck those kids

Just joined the NRA for 5 years. Fuck those kids.

Cool did you get an NRA keychain or has the sweatshop in Mexico that makes them decided their partnership isn't needed anymore?

>NRA use Mexican parts

Damn, I guess I'm handing in my spoon now...

This is an Americans only conversation. You are the reason we have a 2nd Amendment in the first place. Git.

Good man.

Now leave it and join the Gun Owners of America instead.

>Now leave it and join the Gun Owners of America instead.
the literal 'Who?' of gun rights?

GOA doesnt have the influence the NRA does, you should do both

SWEEEEEET. Fuck those bitches UP THE AZZ!

I should join too. I've supported them for years but maybe it's time to take the leap. Inspiring poast user.

Goddamn it I love the NRA and it's triggering powers. Also LaPierre is a genius.

just got an unusually large tax return today
Gonna buy a new rifle and fund part of my membershit for the rest of my life just to spite these faggot leftists

I don't own a gun yet but I will probably join the NRA this year, whether I get a gun or not. I support the principle of gun rights even I don't own a gun of my own right now.

Yeah, you're more likely to die from a lightning strike than to die in a school shooting in the US. You're more likely to die from falling down the stairs than to die from a mass shooting. Also those firearm death statistics are heavily skewed by suicides and gang violence, something 70% of gun deaths are the result of suicides and gang violence.

So much propaganda from the left

Got the duffel bag :D

Can foreign people join or is it just US thing? Just curious.

Your actions make absolutely no sense.

Almost certainly foreigners can't join. The NRA is a political lobbying group, they can't take foreign money.

fuck this kid specifically

HE ISN'T A KID
HES 24 YEARS OLD

Thanks user.

Yeah me too user. I usually only pay one year at a time, that way if they cuck I can withhold the next years money.

But fuck it. Now I can donate to the NRA-ILA.

NRA is on the way out. It's an irrelevance.

>Britbong
You're the irrelevance

>meme flag
Lol ok kiddo.

Jealous faggot. Admit it. If I gave you a visa right now you'd pack your tea bags & be on the first steamer to liberty.

>No u
I don't even agree with him but come on.